Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Schwarz

Valley Oral Maxillofacial Surgery , McAllen, TX

4109 N 22nd St Mcallen, TX 78504

Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Mcallen, TX and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Baylor University Medical Center in 1983 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Schwarz accepts

Dr. Schwarz accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Schwarz's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

To provide personalized treatment planning and excellence  in patient care.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

4.5

Dr. Schwarz?
Dr. Schwarz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS
Excellent doctor. Procedure was done in less than 5 minutes. I was very pleased with all his staff and doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
Removed my wisdom teeth, no issues after the procedure. Would recommend to anyone that needs their wisdom teeth removed. If I require oral surgery in the future, only one choice for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
An hour and half wait for a procedure is too long when you have an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
There is no oral surgeon better than Dr. Gary Schwarz! He has treated me and my family for years and we have always been thoroughly satisfied with all work performed. Dr. Schwartz technique is as non-invasive as possible, greatly reducing pain and discomfort and making recovery much easier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
The thought of having my molar extracted and needing two wisdom teeth removed terrified me. I had a terrible consultation with Dr. Francisco Perez and decided to go with Dr. Schwartz. I’m so glad I did. He has amazing bedside manners, friendly, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and explained everything I needed to know. I had my procedure this morning and in 8 minutes he was finished and my experience was pain free and he made me feel comfortable and at ease. I highly recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
I thought I was going out of my mind with a major tooth pain .. Ones I left I was 100% pain free.. Tganks to the staff and the amazing doctor .. my pocket is empty but pain free... I better pocket empty than pain ..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
I can not brag enough how awesome my 4 wisdom teeth extraction went. Dr. Schwarz is awesome! Didn't feel anything, all 4 were out before I realized it literally. I didn't believe he actually got all 4 out that quickly and painlessly. So pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
I had an excellent experience!! I am very happy and lucky to have been recommended to Dr. Schwarz. I had two wisdom teeth removed and the whole procedure was practically painless. I had no swelling, a pain scale of one or less, and everyone I told my experience to could not believe it. Dr. Schwarz made me feel comfortable before the procedure and he was right. The nurses were also very nice. They explained everything in detail and I can see that they love what they do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
Dr. Schwarz was excellent. My wisdom teeth removal was a relatively pain-free experience and a quick, full recovery thanks to his work. He was efficient, professional, and friendly. I'd highly recommend his services to my friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
A master at his craft is all that comes to mind. Very respectful,knowledgeable, customer focus ,mindful and from only having met with him for all of 5 minutes. DR Schwarz made me feel at ease and comfortable, his staff was equally as inviting and knowledgeable. His nurses on staff are so kind and I am ever appreciative of their level of care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
One of my favorite doctors ever! Dr. Schwarz reconstructed my upper and lower jaw, and did a beautiful job! The staff is very friendly and they are always willing to help in any way possible. I always refer friends and family to him when it comes to wisdom teeth extractions, jaw surgery, or any oral surgical care. I would definitely recommend Dr. Schwarz! -Nadia Gomez, Miss RGV 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
This Dr. is a master mechanic for a wisdom tooth extraction. Extremely knowledgeable and fast. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
Friendly and made me feel comfortable when he knew I was nervous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
Had an extraction two days ago. I arrived 2:30PM and was back on the road by 3:00PM. Quick, painless, no complications. Office staff was exceptional. Office was very well equipped. I would recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
Went in to talk about jaw surgery and felt so comfortable with Dr. Schwarz and ended up getting my wisdom teeth extracted. I have been terrified of dentists all my life but after meeting him I felt at ease. His work was amazing! I've heard so many stories of people being out of commission for so long after having wisdom teeth out but this was not my experience at all. I wasn't swollen or in pain at all after my procedure and I'm healing quite nicely a week after. I'm recommending him to everyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
I was terrified by the idea of having my surgery. After meeting with Dr. Schwarz I felt I was in good hands.He has excellent manners and a friendly staffl I could not have wished for a better experience. I am still in recovery but I will confidently refer my friends and family to his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
I had a tooth extracted at Dr. Schwartz's McAllen office. I did not feel a thing during the procedure. Afterward there was minimal bleeding, and I only took a total of 2 of the prescribed pain pills during the evening and night. The very next day I was back at work and didn't even need a single Tylenol. Dr. Schwartz did indeed knock it out of the park as he promised me before the operation. Thank you Dr. Schwartz!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
Dr. Schwarz made my wisdom tooth extraction a breeze! I was initially really nervous about getting the procedure done, but he assured me that it was nothing to be worried about. The whole procedure took about 20 minutes total. I would recommend him to anyone who needs any kind of oral surgery! Thanks Dr. Schwarz!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
Dr. Gary Schwarz made me feel very comfortable and told he's the best at what he does. He said the removal of my wisdom tooth would take 5 minutes he got it done in 6 minutes. They gave me IV sedation and Local anesthesia. They monitor all your vitals. By the time I knew it it was over. They paper work and insurance and payment took longer than the procedure. He prescribed a pain medication, an antibiotic and a anti-inflammatory medicine. I don't even know if I need it since I have no pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?
Very caring and compassionate! He is one to go to if you are scared or have any sort of phobia!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Schwarz, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Schwarz?

Valley Oral Maxillofacial Surgery , McAllen, TX

• Mon: closed
    • Wed: closed
    • Thu: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Schwarz treats patients.