Dr. Gary Sabbadini, DDS

Dr. Gary Sabbadini, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Dr. Gary Sabbadini, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Pinole, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of The Pacific School Of Dentistry in 1995 and practices pediatric dentistry and orthodontics.Read his story

1500 Tara Hills Dr Ste 100

Pinole, CA 94564

Learn about Dr. Sabbadini

Dr. Sabbadini's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sabbadini "I am a Bay Area native and graduate of the University of California at Berkeley. Upon completion of the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in 1995, I spent the next two years attaining my certification in Pediatric Dentistry from Children's Hospital Medical Center in Cincinnati, OH. During our residency, we had advanced training in Orthodontics, Growth and Development, Pediatric Medicine, Pharmacology, Oral Conscious Sedation, Hospital Dentistry, Special Needs Dentistry, Dental Traumatology, Cariology, and Craniofacial Dentistry. I practiced in San Diego for the next two years before purchasing my practice in March, 1999. One of the reasons I became a pediatric dentist is that I wanted to help children have a positive outlook towards dentistry. I enjoy the challenge of helping an anxious or fearful child learn to tolerate and even enjoy coming to the dentist. It is very rewarding to treat a child with severely decayed teeth and see their life change as they are able to eat without pain and smile without the embarrassment of "rotten" front teeth. Our office is designed specifically for children and teenagers. We have televisions over all of the chairs (7 total throughout the office), video games for the kids to play, balloons, a prize center, etc. This has created an environment where children are more comfortable and relaxed. There are occasions where nitrous oxide and the classic "tell-show-do" method are not enough to allow us to safely treat the child. In these situations, I will recommend either oral conscious sedation or in-office general anesthesia with a dental anesthesiologist. Typically, this is only necessary a small percentage of the time. I believe strongly in organized dentistry and have become involved on both a local and state level. I served 3 years on the Board of the Contra Costa County Dental Society and 8 years on the Board of the California Society of Pediatric Dentistry with the last 4 years as Editor. I am also an adjunct faculty member in the pediatric department at the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry. In August, 2013, I had the honor of being the guest editor for the Journal of the California Dental Association. As for my personal life, I am married with three children (2 daughters and 1 son), and enjoy reading, playing basketball, weight lifting, running, skiing, and white water rafting. I am an avid fan of Cal football and basketball as well as the Giants, Warriors and 49ers. My wife and I also enjoy traveling with our children to new places."

This content was provided by Dr. Sabbadini "I believe in spending time with my patients and trying to educate them on ways they can achieve good oral health. "

2  Practice Areas

• Gingivitis
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• Uc Berkeley
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Children's Hospital Medical Center-Pediatric Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

• ASDC Pediatric Dentistry Award, 1995

Dr. Sabbadini has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sabbadini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sabbadini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sabbadini's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sabbadini

2.3

Dr. Sabbadini?
Dr. Sabbadini's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Sabbadini, DDS
Dr. Sabbadini and his staff were excellent with my son. They showed him everything and made him feel very at ease.
Berkeley, CA – Mar 20, 2017
Thank you so much for trusting us with your son's...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Sabbadini, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Sabbadini?