Periodontics  |
Dr. Gary Perlman, DDS
Dr. Gary Perlman, DDS is a dentist who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 61 years old.

3990 San Jose Park Dr

Jacksonville, FL 32217

Learn about Dr. Perlman

• Periodontics

Education data for Dr. Perlman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Perlman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Perlman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perlman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perlman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perlman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perlman to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Perlman's Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
My experience with Dr. Perlman and his staff was excellent! Appointment scheduling was a breeze. At each of my four appointments I was seen right on time! The office setting was lovely, peaceful and professional. His entire staff were thoughtful, kind and put me at ease, as did Dr. Perlman. He spent quality time with me, explained all procedures completely and listened carefully when I asked questions. If I ever need another implant I will most definitely return to Dr. Perlman!
in Orange Park, FL |
Through a difficult procedure, Dr Perlman and his staff were always cheerful and made me almost sorry to have my little dental episode come to a close.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Perlman for several years. He is a very caring and does excellent work. Wish there was more Dentist like him that cared about their patience as his does. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel welcomed the minute you walk in the office.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Perlman and his staff are exceptional! His level of expertise and professional is superb. He continues to take the time to explain the procedure and make certain that I as the patient have a clear understanding of each step of the process. He even took the time to write me a thoughtful note after my gum surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Gary Perlman, DDS?
Are you Dr. Perlman?

Visit Dr. Perlman

Dr. Perlman accepts 1 insurance carrier
    Dental DPPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.