Dr. Gary Morris, DDS

Dr. Gary Morris, DDS

Prosthodontics  |
Male
Dr. Gary Morris, DDS is a dentist who practices in Buffalo Grove, IL.

195 N Arlington Heights Rd Ste 160

Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Learn about Dr. Morris

• Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Morris is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Morris has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Morris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morris to family and friends
Dr. Morris' Performance
in Long Grove, IL |
Dr. Morris and his staff make a visit to the dentist's office a pleasure. Hi staff is very friendly, accommodating and professional, I have never been kept waiting because they are running late, and their facilities are very clean and state-of-the-art. Despite my typical fear of doctors (particularly dentists growing up) they have always put me at ease (watching TV while they work helps too). Dr Morris has proven to be trustworthy over the years and his work is always exceptional.
in Glenview, IL |
Dr. (Gary) Morris is not just a great dentist but a great guy... and friend. Let's just say that when I was going through a tough stretch, he was "there for me. " I know he looks out for my overall health.
in Lindenhurst, IL |
I recommend Dr. Morris to anyone. He has patience and understanding. I have a disability the effects my whole body and he has been very patient with my needs and concerns. I live a half an hour away, but refuse to find a dentist closer to home to because Dr. Morris knows me and my needs. He never gets upset when my anxiety ramps up. I would recommend him to anyone and I do not know what I will do when he retires.
Have you seen Dr. Gary Morris, DDS?
Are you Dr. Morris?