Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Johnson

Gary Johnson DDS Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

2730 Cohasset Rd Chico, CA 95973

Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Chico, CA and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from University of The Pacific in 2004 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Johnson accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Johnson has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(530) 343-5587Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Johnson treats your condition or procedure

• Dental Implant
  • Invisalign®
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

Dr. Johnson and the staff at Chico Center for Family & Aesthetic Dentistry are dedicated to helping patients achieve beautiful smiles while educating patients about every aspect of their dental care. We take the time to get to know and understand eve...

2004

Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Excellent service! Professional, helpful and all around wonderful first visit experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
Staff is friendly and competent. Dr Johnson is pleasant and also competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
Doctor J is a awesome dentist. Recommended to friends and family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
You will never find a better dentist, or office staff. Professional, kind, and caring, they are the absolute best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
Dr. Johnson, his dental hygienist and front office staff all very competent, helpful and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
The staff and Dr. Johnson are so kind , caring and professional. I consider them my friends and I will happily refer them to anyone looking for a wonderful dental office!! Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
I have been going here for more years than I can remember and have always been satisfied with the service and care. The staff is friendly and courteous, the new renovations are spectacular, Courtney is fantastic and Dr. Johnson knows his stuff. I highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
Close, convenient and pleasant experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
Debbie does an excellent job everytime I visit for a vleaning. Front office staff are friendly and organized.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
Dr. Johnson is a wonderful dentist. He’s kind and caring and has an exceptional staff. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
Love this office and all the staff there!! Courtney is great with my anxiety about dentists! Dr Johnson is friendly, answers questions, gets to know you and your family. They are also very kid friendly, my 6 and 3 year olds love going and they are so nice to them. Best dentist in town!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
Dr. Johnson and his staff have set the bar very high. I've been going to their office since I moved to Chico over four years ago, and I have been impressed by the level of service I consistently receive, the personalized care they provide and the kindness and efficiency of his staff. I always feel at home when I'm in their office - and the cookies and refreshments are an added bonus. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
I have gone to several dental practices over the years but Dr Gary Johnson and his office staff have by far provided the most friendly and personable service. My while family and I have been going here for the past few years now and I can confidently say I would recommend this business to anyone seeking dentistry services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
Am so pleased to have found such a professional, experienced and friendly dental practice. I highly recommend Dr. Johnson and his staff for quality dental care. And a special thank you to Jen, my hygienist, for her "soft touch" and great conversation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
Courtney is the best dental hygienist I’ve ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
In the past I have always hated going to the dentist. Although, ever since I started going to Dr. Gary Johnson it has been a positive experience, and my teeth have never looked better. I recently fractured a tooth from an old root canal, which was the most pain that I have ever experienced. Dr. Johnson was able to fit me in quickly and extract the tooth. Dr. Johnson is the only person in the world that can make a tooth extraction a pleasant experience. He also contacted me the next day to make s
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
Debbie cleans my teeth and she is so amazing, she makes you feel very comfortable! She always gives me new tips and advice for my dental health. Dr johnsons is the best office by far!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
Dr johnson had to take out one of my wisdom teeth for me last year. All of my friends had to be put under for a procedure like this but Dr. Johnson was so great i didnt feel the need to be put to sleep. My procedure was easy and I LOVE his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
Just went to Dr Johnson for the first time. I am very anxious about going to the dentist and put it off for a long time. I was very pleased with the treatment I received from Dr. Johnson. No pain at all. Very kind and considerate. His office staff are exceptional too. I've talked my husband into going to Dr Johnson too. I highly recommend this dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?

Gary Johnson DDS Family & Cosmetic Dentistry