Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS

Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Chico, CA. He has been practicing for 13 years.

2730 Cohasset Rd

Chico, CA 95973

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Johnson

This content was provided by Dr. Johnson "Dr. Johnson and the staff at Chico Center for Family & Aesthetic Dentistry are dedicated to helping patients achieve beautiful smiles while educating patients about every aspect of their dental care. We take the time to get to know and understand every patient and their individual needs in order to recommend the right treatment options and, after all, a beautiful smile says it all. http://www.dr4smiles.com/"

• Cerec® Tooth Restoration Procedure
  • Dental Bonding
  • Dental Bridge
  • Dental Crown
  • Dental Implant
  • Invisalign®
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of The Pacific
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Johnson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
Dr. Johnson's Performance
in Chico |
I have gone to several dental practices over the years but Dr Gary Johnson and his office staff have by far provided the most friendly and personable service. My while family and I have been going here for the past few years now and I can confidently say I would recommend this business to anyone seeking dentistry services.
in Chico, CA |
Am so pleased to have found such a professional, experienced and friendly dental practice. I highly recommend Dr. Johnson and his staff for quality dental care. And a special thank you to Jen, my hygienist, for her "soft touch" and great conversation!
in Chico, CA |
Courtney is the best dental hygienist I’ve ever had.
in Chico, CA |
In the past I have always hated going to the dentist. Although, ever since I started going to Dr. Gary Johnson it has been a positive experience, and my teeth have never looked better. I recently fractured a tooth from an old root canal, which was the most pain that I have ever experienced. Dr. Johnson was able to fit me in quickly and extract the tooth. Dr. Johnson is the only person in the world that can make a tooth extraction a pleasant experience. He also contacted me the next day to make s
in Chico, CA |
Debbie cleans my teeth and she is so amazing, she makes you feel very comfortable! She always gives me new tips and advice for my dental health. Dr johnsons is the best office by far!
in Chico, CA |
Dr johnson had to take out one of my wisdom teeth for me last year. All of my friends had to be put under for a procedure like this but Dr. Johnson was so great i didnt feel the need to be put to sleep. My procedure was easy and I LOVE his staff.
in Chico,Ca |
Just went to Dr Johnson for the first time. I am very anxious about going to the dentist and put it off for a long time. I was very pleased with the treatment I received from Dr. Johnson. No pain at all. Very kind and considerate. His office staff are exceptional too. I've talked my husband into going to Dr Johnson too. I highly recommend this dentist.
Have you seen Dr. Gary Johnson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Johnson?

Visit Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Dental DPPO