Dr. Gary Jennings, DMD

Dr. Gary Jennings, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Gary Jennings, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Henderson, KY. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

704 Barrett Blvd

Henderson, KY 42420

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Jennings

This content was provided by Dr. Jennings "Our top priority is to provide you with high-quality orthodontic care to create the beautiful, warm and healthy smile you've always wanted in a friendly, relaxing environment right here in Henderson, Kentucky.  With patients ranging from five to seventy-five, Dr. Jennings and his staff utilize the latest orthodontic technology to ensure that you receive the fastest, most efficient and most comfortable treatment possible. We offer interceptive orthodontic treatment (for small  children) up to and including full orthodontic treatment for children, teens and adults."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Education data for Dr. Jennings is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Jennings has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jennings has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jennings does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jennings and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jennings' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jennings to family and friends

Dr. Jennings' Performance

Friendly and professional staff... with excellent results.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Jennings took over my daughter’s care when we relocated to Henderson, and has been seeing my son for a year. As someone who had substantial orthodontic work as a teen, I can attest to the fact that not all orthodontists are created equal, nor their staff so caring. I appreciate the fact that he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Jennings is wonderful. I’m 50 years old and he treats me the same as his younger clients. I’m glad I chose him for my orthodontic care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Jennings is very personable, always has a smile and an encouraging word. His staff is awesome, always professional and very sweet. More than once, they have worked us in for a broken bracket when my daughter needed it. I am so pleased that we chose his office for her braces. I feel like we...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We love Dr. Jennings and staff! I drive my daughter over an hour to see Dr. Jennings. You can not ask for any better or more sincere people! Her teeth are looking amazing! Not once have we ever felt unwelcome in his office! I highly recommend!
Are you Dr. Jennings?

Nearby dentists with similar experience

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics