Dentistry  |
Dr. Gary Herskovits, DDS
Dr. Herskovits has over 30 years of experience in the dental field as well as more than 1500 hours of continuing education credits (a rare achievement.) He graduated from the New York University Dental College in 1981. Since then, he has lectured and taught dentists on Halitosis treatment and cosmetic dentistry. Dr H teaches all phases of dentistry including dental implants and cosmetic dentistry at dental college. His teachings have been presented at dental meetings in New York state, He is an internationally sought after breath specialist serving patients from around the world with expertise and care. Dr. Herskovits has been awarded many times for his contribution to dentistry and the dental profession. His office is part of the Invisalign 100 Club, which is a special honor, because it means he has one of the top 100 offices in the country. Professional Associations Cosmetic Dentists Association American Dental Association New York State Dental Association First District Dental Society Second District Dental Society International Implant Dentists Association Association of Maxillofacial Surgeons American Association of Periodontists American Association of Endodontists Association of Orthodontists Association of Cosmetic Orthodontists Current Dental School Teacher at NYU Awards & Accolades Quoted in Extraordinary Togetherness published by Rowdale Press Cosmetic Dentistry Teacher at the Greater NY Dental Meeting, 1993-1994 Office Hours Monday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Tuesday: 9:00 am – 7:30 pm Wednesday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm Thursday: 9:00 am – 7:30 pm

9412 4th Ave

Brooklyn, NY 11209

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Herskovits

Our full-service practice ensures bright, healthy smiles for your whole family. Top quality preventative, restorative and cosmetic care, along with periodontics, endodontics and orthodontics, means you'll get complete care. For the comfort and convenience of our patients, sedation dentistry , teeth in one hour, laser dentistry , Implants, everything you need all under one roof with in office specialists as well.

• Endodontics

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Brooklyn College, B.S.,
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • New York University Dental College-D.D.S.,
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Herskovits has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Herskovits has no media or publications listed.

• Hungarian
  • Russian

Dr. Herskovits does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Herskovits and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Herskovits' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Herskovits to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Herskovits' Performance
in Staten Island, NY |
He ripped me off on special X-Ray I paid for n when I ask to take for another opinion He wanted me to paid again for it I would not recommend him to anyone
in Brooklyn, NY |
I 've been a patient  of DR. Herskovits for many years and I can honestly say he is a brilliant dentist . I had overlapping front teeth. I didn't want braces and only wanted two of my teeth done. veneers were  the best option for me. It wasn't an easy task . The veneers had to match in color and shape of my natural teeth. IT was  challenging, making it all the more important to have a great dentist do the work. DR. Herskovit skills and talent harmonized my natural  teeth and veneers  very well
in Brooklyn ny |
Dr. Herskovits is the best dentist anyone can ask for, I wanted to sleep every time he attended to me, I would recommend him to each and every one. Dr. Herskovits is the best.
Do not use this dentist for porcelain veneers. I had four installed by him and they were not done Correctly. After many visits back to him complaining from pain then finally going for a 2nd opinion he refunded me my money and had me sign a waiver that I would not sue him for making improper margins between the venners and gums. Lets just say I regret signing that waiver. I should have sued him. Ive suffered with bad gums for many years after his negligence. BEWARE!!!
in New York, NY |
My first visit for general cleaning was good but my second visit for having a cavity filled was poor. Dr. Herskovits was impatient and the filling was not completed properly, I had issues afterward and looking for a different dentist to correct.
Have you seen Dr. Gary Herskovits, DDS?
Are you Dr. Herskovits?