Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Glasband

Gary L Glasband DDS

6226 E Spring St Ste 350 Long Beach, CA 90815

Dr. Gary Glasband, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Long Beach, CA. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Glasband accepts

Dr. Glasband accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Glasband treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Glasband's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glasband

Dr. Glasband?
Dr. Glasband's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Glasband, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Just an all around great service and team. My family and I have been coming for years and always well taken care of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Glasband, DDS?
I have been looking for a dentist and I found Dr. Glasband to be the most professional that dentistry has to offer. He has a good team. The dental hygienist cleans every single tooth and he has an assistant that knows exactly what the doctor wants. I got my teeth cleaned, a cavity filled and a crown done in one day. It's a one stop shop. I highly recommend Dr. Glasband to any one. Thank you all I have found the right dentist. Lorraine Montoya
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Glasband, DDS?
I like the service and it is a nice, clean professional office. If I need emergency service they find a way to fit me in the same day. The dentist makes his own crowns. That means same day service. Oral surgery needs are next door at Dr. Silegy. This office will make the appointment for you. All my dental needs are taken care of through Dr. Glasband's office. I recommend this office highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Glasband, DDS?
Highly competent dentist, can do crowns in one visit, very good support staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Glasband, DDS?
On time and to the point as usual. Good job on the bridge. Don’t even know it is in my mouth. Enjoying my meals again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Glasband, DDS?
Dr. Glasband and his staff are fantastic. Everyone is friendly, professional, and helpful. My experiences remain 5 star, and I recommend the office to everyone. They are available, on time, efficient, clear, and do great work. What else can you ask for? Thank you to Dr. Glasband and his great staff. I will see you in 6 months !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Glasband, DDS?
De Glasband and all the staff are wonderful, professional and welcoming. The most modern equipment and therapies are available here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Glasband, DDS?
I was only in for a cleaning and check up but everything was professional and went very smoothly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Glasband, DDS?
Excellent dentist and a great staff.! Everyone is so helpful in the office. The office is decorated beautifully . We are very happy and will continue here with our dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Glasband, DDS?
Dr Glasband made time to see me out of his schedule as an emergency. He performed a root canal, made a post that he inserted and the following day, using computer equipment made a crown for the tooth. Absolutely amazing work! Cannot say enough good things about Dr Glasband and his staff. Very professional, efficient, as well as personable.
Good knowledgeable people at Dr Glasband's practice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Glasband, DDS?
Dr Glasband and team are 5 star dream team. For anyone obsessed with their teeeth like me, Dr Glasband is a perfect dentist for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Glasband, DDS?
I will be recommending my family and friends to Dr. Glasband. Dr. Glasband is a excellent dentist. He takes his time and explains what he is going. His staff is outstanding!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Glasband, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Glasband?