Dr. Gary Fresques, DDS

Dr. Gary Fresques, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Gary Fresques, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Steamboat Springs, CO. He practices dentistry and pediatric dentistry.Read his story

940 Central Park Dr Ste 107

Steamboat Springs, CO 80487

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Fresques

Dr. Fresques' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fresques "Gary E. Fresques, DDSI was born in Laramie, Wyoming and grew up in Los Angles, California. I am the second oldest of 10 children. I attended, graduated and received my under graduate degree from Utah State University class of 1980. I received my degree in dental science from Creighton University, class of 1985. I practiced dentistry in Boulder Colorado for 23 years before moving to Steamboat Springs in January of 2007. I have 3 children Marcus, Allison and Kyle. I have been married for 27 years to my wonderful wife Kathi. Hobbies include almost anything outdoors. I love life and try and live it to the fullest."

This content was provided by Dr. Fresques "At Steamboat Family Aesthetic Dentistry we are proud to offer the best in cosmetic and family dentistry. Dr. Gary E. Fresques and his friendly staff will provide you and your family with the professional care and personal attention you deserve."

2  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Fresques is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Fresques has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fresques has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fresques does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fresques and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fresques' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fresques

Dr. Fresques?
Dr. Fresques' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Fresques, DDS
I hadn't been to the dentist in years (lots). My husband goes to Dr. Fresques, and my physician recommended him. I chipped a tooth so I knew I had to make an appointment. Had a cleaning with Amy-love her! She was very kind and gentle and my anxiety quickly went away. Dr. Fresques came in to look at...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Fresques, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Fresques?