Dentistry  |
Dr. Gary Foster, DDS
Dr. Gary Foster, DDS is a dentist who practices in Logan, UT. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

110 E 200 N

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Utah State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Va Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Foster has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Foster has no media or publications listed.

• Japanese

Dr. Foster does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foster and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Foster's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foster to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Foster's Performance
in Logan, UT |
Just did another 6 month check up and it was great! Got in and out real quick without an cavities. The advice he gave me about using florid worked phenomenally.
in Ogden, UT |
The staff is super nice and friendly, they make you feel comfortable being there. I love coming here, I drive an hour just to come here!
in Saint George, UT |
I have been visiting Dr. Foster's office for 8 years. I will continue to visit him and his staff due to the amount of care and friendliness they show me and my family. It's refreshing to feel like an actual person instead of just another patient or number. I would recommend Dr. Foster and his staff to anyone who wants to be treated with care in a friendly, professional environment.
in Tremonton, UT |
I have been a patient of Dr Foster for over 20 years. He is very personable and does top notch work. He even met my husband at his office on a Sunday to take care of an abscess tooth. He is very careful and my after care level has been very minimal compared to items I had done before Dr Foster. I also have had some cosmetic work done and it has made all the difference in the world in my smile. His staff is great to, they know my name and family even away from the office.
in Logan, Utah |
I had a great experience at Dr Foster's office. The staff was friendly and welcoming. I get very nervous when I go to the dentist, but Dr Foster made me feel comfortable and helped me understand the work I needed to get done. He seems very knowledge! I would highly recommend him to everyone, and my family and I will keep going back in years to come.
in Logan, Utah |
Dr. Foster has been a great dentist. I've had a couple different dentists in Logan and he's the only one I've stuck with. He does a very good with filling my teeth and fixing my chipped tooth when it breaks.a good dentist to work with.
in Logan, Utah. |
The office staff always welcomes me and gets me in right away. The procedures are quick and near pain free. Dr. Foster did my wisdom teeth and I they healed perfectly. I go back every 6 months for cleanings and checkups and look forward to it each time.
in Provo |
I plan on going to Dr. Foster for my dental work for the rest of my life!
in Providence, UT |
Dr. Foster was very professional and is very good at cosmetic dentistry. His office does not smell like a dentist office. I have been going there for years and they treat me well. If I have a problem, they get me in the same day.
Logan, UT |
My bite was changed after a filling because of the way he filed my teeth down. It has not been the same since. I wouldn't recommend him for that reason.
Have you seen Dr. Gary Foster, DDS?
Are you Dr. Foster?