Dr. Gary Folkman, DDS

Dr. Gary Folkman, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Gary Folkman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Issaquah, WA and has been practicing for 27 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Gary R. Folkman, DDS, PS

1000 5th Ave NW

Issaquah, WA 98027

Learn about Dr. Folkman

Dr. Folkman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Folkman "I was born in Seattle and grew up here in Issaquah. In 1964, my father opened this office and I joined him in 1991 practicing as an associate before purchasing the practice in 1994. I am proud to say this is the only dental practice I have been associated with. I worked with my father until he retired in 2003 and I hope to work here until I am ready to retire as well. I fell in love with Dentistry in my youth when I would enjoy coming to the office as a child. I was fascinated with the fusion of art, technology, precision, relationships, trust and compassion that is required to practice Dentistry. I went into general practice because I love the lifelong relationships that are built in family practice. We have seen four generations of families here. As much as anything else, I enjoy working alongside my great dental team. We are very close and we truly love working together to provide our patients with the best dentistry that we can. I will always consider that my greatest professional accomplishment."

This content was provided by Dr. Folkman "Dr. Gary Folkman and the staff are all committed to providing the best dental care available in a comfortable environment. Each patient is treated as an individual in our office and we strive to build long lasting relationships."

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Washington State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Folkman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Folkman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Folkman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Folkman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Folkman's Reviews