Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Beyer

NextGen Dental, Wheeling IL

201 E Strong St Ste 4 Wheeling, IL 60090

Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Wheeling, IL and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Marquette University / School Of Dentistry in 1993 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Beyer accepts

Dr. Beyer accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Beyer treats your condition or procedure

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth-Borne Denture

Dr. Gary Beyer is dedicated to a comprehensive approach to dentistry with emphasis on prevention. Enhancing the appearance, comfort, and function of your teeth is Dr. Beyer's main concern.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

97.24770642201835%

Dr. Beyer?
Dr. Beyer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS
I’ve never been a fan of going to the dentist but I will always come back here. NextGen Dental always makes me feel comfortable and stress-free. Staff and dentists are outstanding! Friendly, professional, nice, and caring. Dr. Gary Beyer is amazing! He is skilled, knowledgeable, and always goes above and beyond to ensure I am pleased with service. I would never go anywhere or to anybody else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
recently had completed partial denture. perfect job. comfortable to use. 100% fits. thank you doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
Absolutely the best doctor - fast, professional, always there for me and my family. His opinion and decisions are always sharp and right. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
Dr Beyer is our family's dentist, and over the years handled a wide range of dental work for us starting with the routine cleaning to braces for the kids. He treats every patient with great amount of professionalism, the office staff is very friendly, appointments are kept on time, follow ups are always done as needed. I highly recommend Dr Beyer to anyone who is looking for a dentist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
Thanks to Dr. Gary Beyer I have a beautiful smile now and not afraid of tooth extractions anymore! Highly recommend to everyone !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
Very fast and easy process of scheduling work on teeth. Clean facility and great service. Dr. Beyer removed my wisdom tooth effortlessly under a minute. Would definitely reccomend this place and doctor to family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
Dr. Gary Beyer is a great person and a sharp professional. I highly recommend his help due to a high quality work that leads to a beautiful healthy smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
Outstanding services and staff!!! Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
Great doctor with professionalism. Treats every patient with care. Recommend to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
Dr. Beyer is great! Excellent service and very friendly staff. Would recommend to my family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
I were in USA as a tourist and had an emergency visit. Dr Beyer was great and fixed my problem very professionally ! My gratitude and appreciation to Dr.Beyer
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
Dr. Beyer is by far the best and nicest dentist you will ever encounter. He was recommended by my very best friend many years ago. My family and I could not be happier to have him as our dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
I have the good fortune of having Dr.Beyer as my dentist. He is taking care of my entire family. He's compassionate and understanding, and staying on the cutting edge of technology. I would recommend anyone and everyone to Dr. Beyer and his team. I no longer fear going to the dentist at all. NextGen Dental @ Orthodontics renewed my faith in the field, and I almost look forward to our visits. I trust Dr. Beyer"s work and advice completely, and all of his work has been outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
Dr. Gary Beyer is very friendly and makes even a dental experience a pleasant one. .This a very knowledgeable, highly skilled doctor. I highly recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
Dr. Beyer is very professional and takes great pride in his work. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
Perfect visit!Fast,knowledgeable ,attention and passion from all the team.Thank you very much!It is a pleasure to visit you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
I am completely satisfied with Next Gen. Dental office treatment and service. The treatment was stress free and very professional. Dr. Beyer had a very caring approach of answering all the questions I had and gave me full set of advices about future treatment options. Very modern and state of the art equipped office with wonderful atmosphere and service. Will look forward to keep coming for next visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
Dr. Beyer has been my dentist for many years. He is very knowledgeable and experienced dentist with a personal touch. I would definitely recommend him to other patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
Great experience, thoughtful excellent service, friendly service
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS?
I’ve been going to Dr. Beyer for almost 20 years and I am very pleased with his professional, sensitive care. He is excellent at explaining each situation and offering options with his suggestions for the best solution. Dr. Beyer is prompt and his staff at the front desk are cheerful, knowledgeable and helpful. He takes time to call patients after they have had work done. A lot of my friends have chosen Dr. Beyer as their dentist. I recommend him highly.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Beyer?