Dr. Garrett Gunnell, DDS

Dr. Garrett Gunnell, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Garrett Gunnell, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Brevard, NC. He practices dentistry.Read his story

4 Market St Ste 4202

Brevard, NC 28712

Learn about Dr. Gunnell

Dr. Gunnell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gunnell "he thing that excites me most about dentistry is that I never know what amazing challenge awaits when I see a patient for the first time. No two patients are the same and it’s like a puzzle I get to solve to help each patient to their satisfaction. My patients come from every walk of life, and it always amazes me how happy they all are. No matter where they are or what is going on, they have good attitudes. This always humbles me and makes me appreciate all of my blessings. I take being a dental professional very seriously. My patients come to me needing my help with dental issues and place their trust in my abilities. I try to treat everyone as I would treat my own family—by giving them my professional opinion and allowing them to make the choices that are right for their unique situation. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION I was born in Mesa, Arizona where I also finished my undergraduate studies. I then pursued my Doctorate of Dental Surgery at Indiana University School of Dentistry Dentistry is always evolving and I like to be on the cutting edge. This requires me to participate in many continuing education courses and be active in professional organizations like the American Dental Association and the North Carolina Dental Association. OUTSIDE THE OFFICE My wife Lexy and I have two sons, Grant and William. They mean everything to me and are the reason I work so hard to be a better person every day. We live in Arden, North Carolina, and love it here! We enjoy hiking and enjoying the beautiful mountain scenery. My hobbies include fishing, camping, and sports—anything that gets me outside!"
This content was provided by Dr. Gunnell "Our purpose, as a dental team, is to provide the best quality dental care to our patients, our family and our friends. With caring and understanding, we strive to deliver this treatment as gently as possible. We want to help our patients achieve excellent oral health and a beautiful smiles"

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Gunnell is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gunnell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gunnell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gunnell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gunnell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gunnell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gunnell

Dr. Gunnell?
Dr. Gunnell's Performance

Be the first to leave a comment

How was your experience with Dr. Gunnell?