Dr. Garnet L. Patterson, DDS

Experience with Dr. Patterson
Dr. Patterson's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (154)
in Palos Park |
Dr Patterson is the most patient person I have ever met in my life. Everything is explained step by step as you are treated. He is a very caring person. The office staff is friendly, polite, and very professional. You are always reminded of your appointment with a phone call, email reminder and a text message. How many dentist offices do you go to where you see children leaving and smiling? A great professional business....
in Mokena, IL |
Dr. Patterson's Office and staff have always been very professional and friendly during all our visits. They have also been very accommodating to our needs and for the rescheduling of appointments if necessary.
in New Lenox, IL |
I have been going to Dr. Patterson for years now. Always pleased with the doctor and his staff. They are very professional, answer all questions to my satisfaction (because they speak to me in layman's terms), and otherwise are very pleasant to deal with.
Nice practice and staff.
in Mokena, IL |
Always a great experience. Never a long wait. Everyone is really really friendly and pleasant.
in Mokena, IL |
The hygienists are always very friendly and do a fabulous job, and I love that I actually see Dr Patterson on every visit so I know I'm getting the best care possible.
in Frankfort, IL |
I am extremely grateful for the care given to my mother by Dr. Patterson and his staff. They were extremely patient and flexible with my Mother's appointments. My mother has advanced Alzheimer's which makes for difficult treatment, but Dr. Patterson and his wonderful staff were very professional and successful in treating her.
in Mokena, IL |
He was very understanding when I told him I couldn't afford going to the dentist he gave me estimate of work needed and didn't charge for 1st visit. I will be going to him for my dental needs.
in Frankfort, IL |
Extremely nice and great with toddler. My daughter is two and I was so scared of her going to the dentist but Dr. Patterson was amazing. He explained everything he was going to do beforehand and made her feel comfort. There was no scream session and she came out with a nice cleaning.
New Lenox, IL |
Terrific dentist. Very Caring. My disabled son has seen Dr. Patterson for many, many years.
in Mokena, IL |
Recently had a cleaning. His staff is professional and always pleasant.
in Tinley Park, IL |
Had a dental emergency, and they got me in the same day I called.
Frankfort, IL |
Professional friendly staff and outstanding service.
in Mokena IL |
This was my first visit. Doctor Patterson was friendly and professional. The staff was excellent.
in Mokena, IL |
Very nice and friendly office. All of the doctors are great and so is the staff. They always take great care of me and my family. My seven year old daughter isn't afraid of the dentist anymore. She actually looks forward to her visits.
in Mokena, IL |
Very compassionate and friendly office. They truly care about your comfort and experience.
in New Lenox, IL |
I actually was seen by Dr. Saddy in Dr. Patterson's office. She was exceptionally caring and happy, and she was extremely knowledgeable about dentistry. She was very thorough in all that she explained to me, and she made sure all of my questions were answered before sending me on my way. I never felt that she was in a rush, as she took all the time needed to do her job thoroughly.
Friendly, professional staff!!!
in Mokena, IL |
Very attentive and thorough.
in Tinley Park, Il |
Friendly staff and ability to be seen promptly when needed.
in Mokena, Illinois |
Dr. Patterson and his staff ALWAYS have the patient experience in mind. If you could actually say you like going to the dentist, this is as close at it gets. I am now retired and on Medicare, knowing I didn't have the insurance coverage from my job, I was concerned about the cost. It was nice to see a discount for those without insurance. Again, thanks to Patterson dental. Jim Kupiec, Mokena Illinois
in Chicago, IL |
I had a great experience with Dr. Patterson. He is kind & intelligent. I felt comfortable right away and he Did A Great Job.
in Mokena IL |
I love the hygienist. I always request the same woman. She is extremely personable and makes your experience very pleasant! She also takes her time and cleans your time extremely well. Dr. Patterson is also very friendly and makes you laugh!
Homer Glen, IL |
Love my Dentist!
in Mokena, IL |
Dr. Patterson is a local businessman who lives in the community. He has substantial business and professional acumen. He is a respected member of our community and runs exceptional offices in Mokena and New Lenox, IL. He takes his patients seriously and believes in doing his very best in making everyone happy.
in Tinley Park, IL |
He stayed open late to fix my sons tooth he had broken in half. The tooth doesn't look like it had ever been broken.
Frankfort, IL |
Had to switch dentists after 25 years due to bad practices, so glad I switched to Patterson and wish I did sooner.
Friendly Staff Great Dentists
Tinley Park, IL |
Very friendly staff, prompt service.
in New Lenox, IL |
I can not thank the team at Patterson Dental enough! I have had several dental offices, and they are by far, the BEST! Especially Barb Muthart. Cud Dos also to Michelle and Dr. Saddy. They all make me feel at home and go beyond the norm in treatment and consultation. Thank you all so much. You all deserve a raise!!!
in Mokena IL |
They truly have the best staff and the most professional people ! I have always had a pleasant experience the hygentists truly are so caring and helpful!
in Mokena, IL |
Very pleasant staff and they seem to go out of their way to answer questions and make you feel comfortable. I definitely would recommend them to friends that are looking for a new dentist in the area.
in Mokena IL |
Really great community minded office with professional yet friendly staff.
in Alsip IL |
Excellent.,, I appreciate the care and consideration the entire team has. BEST DENTIST
in Mokena, IL |
I visited for my regular semi-annual checkup. Some of my favorite things about this Dental Center: I get a text message and email reminding me of my appointment; the hygienist is very thorough; they only do what's necessary (never try to sell me something I don't need); Dr. Patterson always does the final review and consultation. Very professional staff!
in Mokena, IL |
I Trust him and his judgement. I've NEVER had an uncomfortable appointment. Not only does he take care of you physically but emotionally too. He also has an excellent staff working for him!.
in New Lenox IL |
These are very caring people.
in Frankfort, IL |
Great dentist - great staff!
in Morris, IL |
To start off barb the receptionist is the most pleasant person you can ever meet and very helpful on anything you need, I always enjoy talking to her.. I also had a new hygienist Lia on sat 2/13/2016 and she was the most caring, polite, professional, amazing person I have ever met. I look forward to seeing her again someday! Thank you! =)
in New Lenox, IL |
Friendly, compassionate service, skilful, mindful of the economics to his patients- all around winner!
in Schaumburg, IL |
My family and I have been going to Dr. Patterson since his practiced opened. He is a top-notch dentist who remains current on all of the latest procedures and technology. You can be assured that if you go to Patterson Dental, you are being taken care of by the best with a professional and caring staff focused on you and your family.
in Mokena, IL |
Great doctor & staff. My broken tooth was repaired as good as new without pain.
in Homewood, IL |
Dr Patterson's office is not close to my home, but it is worth it to drive the extra miles to receive quality care. Dr Patterson and his staff put me at ease, act in a professional way, are friendly.
in Mokena Illinois |
I am always happy to have Dr. Patterson or the other dentists work on my teeth.
in New Lenox Il |
Always very prompt and courteous. Would highly recommend.
in New Lenox, IL |
Dr. Patterson put me at ease immediately. He explained everything he was going to do, set up a plan of care specific for me, and made sure he answered any of my questions. He took into account my concerns and continuously asked if I was ok or had any questions. Great bedside manner.
in Tinley Park IL |
Everything and everyone was outstanding!!!!
Mokena |
Great doctors and staff
Midlothian, IL |
Dr. Patterson and his staff are very nice. If you have questions, they take the time to answer them. I highly recommend him to friends and family.
in Mokena, IL |
Professional and helpful service at every level. I highly recommend this office for any dental needs.
Have you seen Dr. Garnet L. Patterson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Patterson?

Compare Dr. Patterson

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Patterson says...

Dr. Garnet L. Patterson is a General Dentist serving the Mokena and New Lenox areas for more than 18 years. Dr. Patterson is experienced in Cleanings & Prevention, Composite Fillings and Porcelain Crowns (Caps). He is a professional member of the Illinois State Dental Society, the American Dental Association and the Illinois State Dental Society. Dr. Garnet L. Patterson was also awarded Fellow in the International College of Osseointegration, the Carl Misch Institute of Advanced Implant Dentistry and the Dawson Academy for Complete Dental Care.

PRACTICE EHR

• Fellow in International College of Osseointegration
  • Carl Misch Institute of Advanced Implant Dentistry
  • Dawson Academy for Complete Dental Care

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• Accepts cash, checks, MasterCard and Visa. We offer financing through Care Credit.

OFFICE HOURS

Mokena

• Monday: 11:00 AM – 8:.00 PM
  • Tuesday & Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
  • Wednesday: 6:00 AM – 8:00 PM
  • Thursday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
  • Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (selected dates)

New Lenox

• Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
  • Tuesday: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
  • Wednesday: 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
  • Thursday: 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
  • Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (selected dates)

Dr. Patterson says...

• Mini Dental Implants
  • Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Orthodontics
  • Periodontal Disease
  • Porcelain Crowns (Caps)
  • Porcelain Fixed Bridges
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Restorations
  • Root Canal Therapy
  • TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction)
  • Tooth Whitening
  • Treatment

Dr. Patterson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Chipped Tooth

Northwestern University-D.D.S.

Graduated in 1989

General and Hospital Dentistry-Bowman Gray School Of Medicine
    Oral Oncology-Northwestern Memorial Hospital

Dr. Patterson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patterson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dental Bonding
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.