Dentistry  |
Dr. Garnet Patterson, DDS
Dr. Garnet L. Patterson is a General Dentist serving the Mokena and New Lenox areas for more than 18 years. Dr. Patterson is experienced in Cleanings & Prevention, Composite Fillings and Porcelain Crowns (Caps). He is a professional member of the Illinois State Dental Society, the American Dental Association and the Illinois State Dental Society. Dr. Garnet L. Patterson was also awarded Fellow in the International College of Osseointegration, the Carl Misch Institute of Advanced Implant Dentistry and the Dawson Academy for Complete Dental Care. PRACTICE EHR Dentrix PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Illinois State Dental Society American Dental Association Illinois State Dental Society Will County Dental Society Chicago Dental Society Advanced General Dentistry International College of Osseo integration Royal College of Surgeons of Edenborough AWARDS & ACCOLADES Fellow in International College of Osseointegration Carl Misch Institute of Advanced Implant Dentistry Dawson Academy for Complete Dental Care FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts cash, checks, MasterCard and Visa. We offer financing through Care Credit. OFFICE HOURS Mokena Monday: 11:00 AM – 8:.00 PM Tuesday & Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Wednesday: 6:00 AM – 8:00 PM Thursday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (selected dates) New Lenox Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Tuesday: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM Wednesday: 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM Thursday: 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (selected dates)

19721 Wolf Rd

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northwestern University - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • General and Hospital Dentistry-Bowman Gray School Of Medicine
  • Oral Oncology-Northwestern Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Patterson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patterson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patterson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patterson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patterson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patterson to family and friends
Dr. Patterson's Performance
Mokena, IL |
Called for appointment having a toothache, was scheduled same day. Happy result, no major work needed. Very pleased with the service.
in Mokena, Il |
Dr. Patterson fully explained the plan of care and potential options for my treatment plan. First time patient....appreciated the information provided.
Very friendly staff. Easy to schedule appts and very little wait time. Always satisfied with my experience at Patterson Dental!
in Mokena |
Dr,Patterson and his staff has always given our family Excellent treatment, always a pleasure, the staff very professional, courtesy, and willing to help. Would highly recommend him. Thanks for your Excellent level of Service. Mark Snyder
Someone you can trust. The. Set dentist I have ever had
in Mokena, IL |
Monday night an old gold crown came loose. It was almost 7pm but I called his office thinking I'd get a recording and would then know his office hours for the next day. A real person answered the phone. I explained the problem and asked for an appt. I was told Dr P. would be at his New Lenox office the next day at 8 am. Could I come in then? I sure could. The next day I went in and after an examination Dr P. put the crown back on. What great service. Thank you, Doctor Patterson.
in Tinley Park, IL |
Wonderful staff. The whole group is very accommodating and always pleasant. My wife and I have been seeing them for only about a year but they are very thorough with cleaning and checkups. My wife has MS and is having a tooth restored and they have worked hard to break up appointments and make her comfortable. I would highly recommend them.
Manhattan |
Dr. Patterson is very friendly and professional. After a bad experience with a pediatric dentist, my children were scared of going to the dentist until they started seeing Dr. Patterson. He put them to ease and gained their trust. We have all now seen him ever since - several years now.
in Mokena, IL |
Nearly 30 years with this practice for good reason: Dr. Patterson and his staff are awesome. Excellent service for fair prices.
Mokena, IL |
Our whole family has appointments with Dr Patterson, but so far my 5 year old is the only one that has been to the office. It was her first dentist appointment and she went back ALL BY HERSELF! (I'm a little sad she didn't need me.) She loved her hygienist and Dr Patterson. Best experience ever!
Joliet, IL |
I do recommend Dr. Patterson, without hesitation, to family and friends. Very friendly and courteous and the office is very clean. The patient's comfort is always very important to the dentists and hygienists.
Mokena, IL |
I have been seeing Dr. P for many years. Excellent service.
Darien, IL |
All staff are knowledgeable and friendly, making the visit to the dentist as "pain free" as possible.
in Mokena, IL |
I had a great experience, he put my fear of pulling my teeth at ease and with little to no pain and I thank him for that.
Mokena, IL |
I had no problem with Dr Patterson or the hygenist who performed my teeth cleaning. However, the office manager was asking for money from me for a procedure that my husband had done LESS THAN A WEEK AGO!! The staffer then asked me for payment on a procedure I had done ALMOST A YEAR AGO!! I never received a bill! Due to the office staff hitting me up unexpectedly for money I am giving a low score. I have insurance, how about letting the insurance process the claim THEN ask for money??!!
in Monee, IL |
I've always had such a fear of going to the dentist but the staff at Dr Patterson's make me feel very comfortable and put me at ease. Dr Patterson makes sure I have no pain at all when doing fillings or crowns. I would recommend them to everyone.
in Mokena, IL |
One minor note, Dr. Patterson doesn't use your name when he greets you. It seems rather impersonal. It's a small thing but I do notice. His care and treatment is very good. Also, my last few appointments have been with Dr. Sadie and she is excellent!
in Homer Glen |
Great service Dr. Patterson is great with his patients
Naperville, IL |
Long time patient of Dr Patterson's. Excellent dentist.
in Mokena, IL |
Very knowledable about care, and solutions to my needs. Never had a bad experience. Top notch service by the whole staff.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Patterson is an excellent dentist. He assesses carefully, knows what is needed, and takes time to explain all options. He is understanding of dental fears and makes every effort to alleviate them. He is pleasant and takes all time necessary without rushing. I trust his ability, his professional opinion and his advice, as I have for many years. The staff is very professional and pleasant.
in New Lenox, IL |
My Family and I have been going for over five years. Good Good Good Good Good. Never any issues. If you have an emergency, they work you in, no questions asked. Billing insurance without issue. Appointment notification system works great.
in Mokena IL |
I just had my teeth cleaned and I thought she did an excellent job. The front desk took the time to reschedule an appointment that I missed and Dr. Patterson is always willing to listen to any problems I am having concerning my teeth. Would highly recommend them.
in New Lenox, Il |
Great dentist. Nice office with friendly helpful staff.
in Homer Glen, IL |
Dr. Patterson and his office staff are great! Friendly, accommodating but highly professional. I never dread 'going to the dentist'. I have been a patient of Dr Pattersons' for almost 20 years and would never consider another dentist, even if my insurance required it. I have had teeth pulled, root canal, and other work completed. Dr. Patterson is a wizard with the novocaine! Highly recommend him.
Mokena, IL |
I am a new patient. I was there for a cleaning and just saw Dr. Paterson briefly. He was thorough in his exam and friendly in his approach. He listened and took seriously information I had received from my previous Dentist when we were on a work assignment out of the state.
Dr Patterson is the best. Wouldn't go any where else
in New Lenox, IL |
Although I didn't work directly with Dr. Patterson, Dr. Sadde along with Lia took care of my office visits. They both were exceptionally informal, professional, and were just outstanding people. I felt as if their knowledge of my dental care was at an elite level. Aside from their dental knowledge, their ability to treat people with care and respect set them apart from anyone else.
Frankfort, IL |
You will be treated kindly and professionally here. Very thankful to have found these people.
in Elwood |
Everyone was very kind and made sure my visit was very productive and comfortable. Couldn't ask for more! Thank you!
in Mokena |
Are family has been going to Dr Patterson office for 14 years he is a very good dentiset takes he's time with you your never feel like he is rushing you. Beth has been cleaning my teeth for the past three years and I wouldn't want anyone else doing it she's awesome. I would and do recommend people to Dr Pattersons office.
in New Lenox Il |
Dr Sady is always wonderful. She is always very gentle. Which is extremely important to me since I hate going to the dentist. I'll rephrase that. Hated! Not anymore. Michelle has made each visit easier with helpful advise on how to attack the tarter that she has to endure while cleaning my teeth. Thank you, and I highly recommend your office and staff. Tom Butkus
in Orland Hills, Il |
Professional caring staff that make the dentist office less intimidating. They take the time to make sure you are comfortable and explain everything in detail.
in Orland Park, IL |
Love everyone in the office! They go above and beyond, my entire family has gone last 15 years, we love them! Thank you Dr. Patterson and team!!????????????????????????
in Mokena, IL |
The staff is always so kind and professional! I would highly recommend Dr Patterson to all my family and friends!
in Palos Park |
Dr Patterson is the most patient person I have ever met in my life. Everything is explained step by step as you are treated. He is a very caring person. The office staff is friendly, polite, and very professional. You are always reminded of your appointment with a phone call, email reminder and a text message. How many dentist offices do you go to where you see children leaving and smiling? A great professional business....
in Mokena, IL |
Dr. Patterson's Office and staff have always been very professional and friendly during all our visits. They have also been very accommodating to our needs and for the rescheduling of appointments if necessary.
in New Lenox, IL |
I have been going to Dr. Patterson for years now. Always pleased with the doctor and his staff. They are very professional, answer all questions to my satisfaction (because they speak to me in layman's terms), and otherwise are very pleasant to deal with.
Nice practice and staff.
in Mokena, IL |
Always a great experience. Never a long wait. Everyone is really really friendly and pleasant.
in Mokena, IL |
The hygienists are always very friendly and do a fabulous job, and I love that I actually see Dr Patterson on every visit so I know I'm getting the best care possible.
in Frankfort, IL |
I am extremely grateful for the care given to my mother by Dr. Patterson and his staff. They were extremely patient and flexible with my Mother's appointments. My mother has advanced Alzheimer's which makes for difficult treatment, but Dr. Patterson and his wonderful staff were very professional and successful in treating her.
New Lenox, IL |
Terrific dentist. Very Caring. My disabled son has seen Dr. Patterson for many, many years.
in Mokena, IL |
Recently had a cleaning. His staff is professional and always pleasant.
in Tinley Park, IL |
Had a dental emergency, and they got me in the same day I called.
Frankfort, IL |
Professional friendly staff and outstanding service.
in Mokena IL |
This was my first visit. Doctor Patterson was friendly and professional. The staff was excellent.
in Mokena, IL |
Very nice and friendly office. All of the doctors are great and so is the staff. They always take great care of me and my family. My seven year old daughter isn't afraid of the dentist anymore. She actually looks forward to her visits.
in Mokena, IL |
Very compassionate and friendly office. They truly care about your comfort and experience.
in Tinley Park, Il |
Friendly staff and ability to be seen promptly when needed.
Have you seen Dr. Garnet Patterson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Patterson?