Dr. Garnet L. Patterson, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Patterson Dental Center 19721 Wolf Rd, Mokena, IL 60448 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Patterson's Experience

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Patterson

Dr. Patterson accepts 7 insurance carriers

7 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

• Guardian
    • MetLife
    • UniCare

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Patterson

Dr. Patterson's Review Details
    4.9 based on 163 responses
    Experience with Dr. Patterson
    Dr. Patterson's Office & Staff
      Under 10 minutes (138)
    in Chicago, IL |
    I had a great experience with Dr. Patterson. He is kind & intelligent. I felt comfortable right away and he Did A Great Job.
    in Mokena IL |
    I love the hygienist. I always request the same woman. She is extremely personable and makes your experience very pleasant! She also takes her time and cleans your time extremely well. Dr. Patterson is also very friendly and makes you laugh!
    Homer Glen, IL |
    Love my Dentist!
    in Mokena, IL |
    Dr. Patterson is a local businessman who lives in the community. He has substantial business and professional acumen. He is a respected member of our community and runs exceptional offices in Mokena and New Lenox, IL. He takes his patients seriously and believes in doing his very best in making everyone happy.
    in Tinley Park, IL |
    He stayed open late to fix my sons tooth he had broken in half. The tooth doesn't look like it had ever been broken.
    Frankfort, IL |
    Had to switch dentists after 25 years due to bad practices, so glad I switched to Patterson and wish I did sooner.
    Friendly Staff Great Dentists
    Tinley Park, IL |
    Very friendly staff, prompt service.
    in New Lenox, IL |
    I can not thank the team at Patterson Dental enough! I have had several dental offices, and they are by far, the BEST! Especially Barb Muthart. Cud Dos also to Michelle and Dr. Saddy. They all make me feel at home and go beyond the norm in treatment and consultation. Thank you all so much. You all deserve a raise!!!
    in Mokena IL |
    They truly have the best staff and the most professional people ! I have always had a pleasant experience the hygentists truly are so caring and helpful!
    in Mokena, IL |
    Very pleasant staff and they seem to go out of their way to answer questions and make you feel comfortable. I definitely would recommend them to friends that are looking for a new dentist in the area.
    in Mokena IL |
    Really great community minded office with professional yet friendly staff.
    in Alsip IL |
    Excellent.,, I appreciate the care and consideration the entire team has. BEST DENTIST
    in Mokena, IL |
    I visited for my regular semi-annual checkup. Some of my favorite things about this Dental Center: I get a text message and email reminding me of my appointment; the hygienist is very thorough; they only do what's necessary (never try to sell me something I don't need); Dr. Patterson always does the final review and consultation. Very professional staff!
    in Mokena, IL |
    I Trust him and his judgement. I've NEVER had an uncomfortable appointment. Not only does he take care of you physically but emotionally too. He also has an excellent staff working for him!.
    in New Lenox IL |
    These are very caring people.
    in Frankfort, IL |
    Great dentist - great staff!
    in Morris, IL |
    To start off barb the receptionist is the most pleasant person you can ever meet and very helpful on anything you need, I always enjoy talking to her.. I also had a new hygienist Lia on sat 2/13/2016 and she was the most caring, polite, professional, amazing person I have ever met. I look forward to seeing her again someday! Thank you! =)
    in New Lenox, IL |
    Friendly, compassionate service, skilful, mindful of the economics to his patients- all around winner!
    in Schaumburg, IL |
    My family and I have been going to Dr. Patterson since his practiced opened. He is a top-notch dentist who remains current on all of the latest procedures and technology. You can be assured that if you go to Patterson Dental, you are being taken care of by the best with a professional and caring staff focused on you and your family.
    in Mokena, IL |
    Great doctor & staff. My broken tooth was repaired as good as new without pain.
    in Homewood, IL |
    Dr Patterson's office is not close to my home, but it is worth it to drive the extra miles to receive quality care. Dr Patterson and his staff put me at ease, act in a professional way, are friendly.
    in Mokena Illinois |
    I am always happy to have Dr. Patterson or the other dentists work on my teeth.
    in New Lenox Il |
    Always very prompt and courteous. Would highly recommend.
    in New Lenox, IL |
    Dr. Patterson put me at ease immediately. He explained everything he was going to do, set up a plan of care specific for me, and made sure he answered any of my questions. He took into account my concerns and continuously asked if I was ok or had any questions. Great bedside manner.
    in New Lenox, IL |
    The whole staff, from the minute you walk in the door until you leave, is professional, friendly, and efficient.
    in Tinley Park IL |
    Everything and everyone was outstanding!!!!
    Mokena |
    Great doctors and staff
    Midlothian, IL |
    Dr. Patterson and his staff are very nice. If you have questions, they take the time to answer them. I highly recommend him to friends and family.
    in Tinley Park, IL |
    Always available if problems arise. Offers options to determine best course of treatment.
    in Mokena, IL |
    Professional and helpful service at every level. I highly recommend this office for any dental needs.
    in Mokena, illinois |
    Always a pleasant experience. Friendly people from the moment you walk in the door and everything is explained in understandable detail.
    Mokena, IL |
    Excellent staff---my dental hygienist was extremely thorough and very pleasant, going out of her way to make me feel at ease. Dr. Patterson continues to be a calm and competent practitioner and is extremely clear in his communication.
    in Orland Park,IL 60462 |
    My experience was very positive...office staff was friendly and Dr. Patterson was reassuring and professional. He is an excellent dentist.
    in Tinley Park, IL |
    Prompt, never have to wait, excellent staff.
    in Mokena, IL |
    Dr. Patterson and his staff are great people to have as your dental family.
    in Mokena, IL |
    I always have a great experience at Dr. Patterson's office. The perfect friendly hometown experience starts when I walk in the door. The ladies at the front desk start with a genuine greeting. I believe they really care about me and my family. All of the people in Dr. Patterson's office. That caring attitude gives me confidence to Dr. Patterson's office. Marlena normally cleans my teeth, she was not in Friday. Leah cleaned my teeth this time. She did a great job! I will go back to her.
    in Mokena, IL |
    I have used Dr. Patterson for years, I have had nothing but great experiences with him and his staff.
    in Mokena, IL |
    Wonderful,caring,very professional, always makes time to fix your teeth especially if an emergency
    in Mokena, IL |
    Dr. Patterson and his staff are very personable. They genuinely care about me as a patent and listen to my responses to questions and or needs.
    Bourbonnais, IL |
    I saw Dr. Saddy and she was fantastic. She explained everything to me in a way I could understand it and was very nice and polite. I will be bringing my children back to see her.
    in Mokena, IL |
    Just routine x-rays and teeth-cleaning by hygienist Lia (who did a great job), then Dr. Patterson confirmed all was well...Thanks to both!!
    in Chicago, IL |
    Michelle was very good at what she does, also kind and considerate
    New Lenox, IL |
    friendly front desk, relaxing atmosphere, good staff.
    Excellent all the way around.
    Considerate and professional.
    Have you seen Dr. Patterson?
    Are you Dr. Patterson? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Patterson

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Chipped Tooth

• Teeth Extraction
    • Teeth Scaling
    • Teeth Whitening
    • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Northwestern University-D.D.S.

Graduated in 1989

General and Hospital Dentistry-Bowman Gray School Of Medicine
      Oral Oncology-Northwestern Memorial Hospital

Dr. Patterson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patterson has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Patterson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Patterson

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Patterson's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Patterson

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Patterson says...

Dr. Garnet L. Patterson is a General Dentist serving the Mokena and New Lenox areas for more than 18 years. Dr. Patterson is experienced in Cleanings & Prevention, Composite Fillings and Porcelain Crowns (Caps). He is a professional member of the Illinois State Dental Society, the American Dental Association and the Illinois State Dental Society. Dr. Garnet L. Patterson was also awarded Fellow in the International College of Osseointegration, the Carl Misch Institute of Advanced Implant Dentistry and the Dawson Academy for Complete Dental Care.

PRACTICE EHR

• Fellow in International College of Osseointegration
    • Carl Misch Institute of Advanced Implant Dentistry
    • Dawson Academy for Complete Dental Care

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• Accepts cash, checks, MasterCard and Visa. We offer financing through Care Credit.

OFFICE HOURS

Mokena

• Monday: 11:00 AM – 8:.00 PM
    • Tuesday & Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
    • Wednesday: 6:00 AM – 8:00 PM
    • Thursday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
    • Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (selected dates)

New Lenox

• Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
    • Tuesday: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
    • Wednesday: 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
    • Thursday: 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
    • Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (selected dates)

Dr. Patterson says...

• Mini Dental Implants
    • Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    • Orthodontics
    • Periodontal Disease
    • Porcelain Crowns (Caps)
    • Porcelain Fixed Bridges
    • Porcelain Veneers
    • Restorations
    • Root Canal Therapy
    • TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction)
    • Tooth Whitening