Dr. Gabriel Roybal, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Gabriel Roybal DDS 444 Saint Michaels Dr Ste B Santa Fe, NM 87505 Get Directions
Dr. Gabriel Roybal, DDS
Dr. Gabriel Roybal, DDS is a dentist who practices in Santa Fe, NM. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Roybal's Care Philosophy

Our mission is to provide consistent, quality patient care that exceeds your expectations. We have a very warm and caring staff and we want you to feel at ease in our practice family. To make your appointments as stress-free as possible, we want you to enjoy our many amenities including blankets, pillows, chair massage and beverages, while receiving exceptional treatment. The office now offers Removable ortho appliance as a service to all new patients!

Dr. Roybal's Experience

Visiting Dr. Roybal

Dr. Roybal is now accepting new patients
Gabriel Roybal DDS444 Saint Michaels Dr Ste B
Santa Fe, NM 87505
(505) 989-8749Get Directions

Dr. Roybal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roybal to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Roybal's Performance
in Santa Fe, NM |
Dr. Roybal is thorough, gentle, and takes the time to provide excellent care. If I can say I had a root canal and crown and didn't find the experience unpleasant that should say it all. Wonderful staff, wonderful results.
in Santa Fe, NM |
I am 71 and have had a lot of dental work in my lifetime. I've never had a better experience than the work done for me by Dr. Roybal and his staff. My lower front teeth have been crooked for as long as I can remember and have been severely worn down from contact with my upper teeth. Dr. Roybal said he could fix them with porcelain crowns and straighten them a bit, restore my bite to how it should be, and give me confidence in my smile. I was a bit skeptical but he said "We have done this man
in Santa Fe, NM |
My intro visit and good full services. All went extremely smoothly and well
in Santa Fe, NM |
I have been a patient of Dr. Roybal's for 20+ years. I had poor dental work as a child and a smile that I was not proud of. Dr. Roybal transformed my smile and has been providing me with regular dental care ever since. He and his staff are gentle, caring and kind and provide excellent dentistry.
in Santa Fe, NM |
Top notch latest technology; great staff, particularly the office manager and dental technicians; excellent professional work by Dr. Roybal.
Albuquerque, NM |
I highly recommend Dr. Roybal as a dentist and the assistants who work with him. His office is beautiful, the staff are friendly and helpful, and Dr. Roybal himself is a very accomplished dentist. I have been seeing him for over 20 years. A few years ago I had an emergency and he came in on a Sunday and took care of my needs. I feel he is always ready to accommodate me and make sure the work is done correctly and efficiently. I always feel well taken care of and know I am in capable hands.
in Santa Fe, NM |
Could not be more content with my care!
in Santa Fe, NM |
He largely supervised. But the young woman who did most of the work was excellent, as good a technician as I have ever had.
in Santa Fe, NM |
I got in easily for an emergency appointment and Dr Roybal fixed my broken tooth, explaining what had happened and discussing my oral care in terms I could understand. He is a wonderful dentist, the staff are friendly, the office quite plush and comfortable. My only complaint is how long it takes to get a normal cleaning appt. I called two weeks before to reschedule; told I would have to schedule for at least four months out or be on a waiting list for cancellation. Still waiting...
in Santa Fe, NM |
I have extreme PTSD issues with dentistry. It is very difficult for me to receive treatment. This was the best dental experience I have ever had in my life, and I'm 60 years old. The office decor is very subdued and calming, not the usual emergency room stark bright atmosphere. Every one of the staff I had contact with was professional, pleasant and reassuring, overall very human. Dr. Roybal is extremely compassionate and supportive. I can't say enough about this remarkable dental practice.
in Albuquerque, NM |
He is the most honest and caring dentist I have ever seen. I cant say enough about him and his staff. This office exudes quality.
in Santa Fe NM |
I am a long time patient of Dr Roybal's as is my fianc?. Dr Roybal is not only knowledgeable, but caring and attentive. He is thorough and will often accommodate busy schedules. Staff is equally supportive and highly capable. Would definitely recommend their services. Very satisfied with the level of patient care.
in Santa Fe, NM |
Dr. Gabriel Roybal has been my dentist since I moved to Santa Fe in 1999. He is a kind, gentle dentist who goes the extra mile to insure his patient is comfortable and well informed about the necessary treatments. Dr. Gabriel's office is beautiful and comfortable. His staff is wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Roybal.
Dr. Roybal is excellent. He truly cares for his patients and their concerns. I had an extreme fear of dentists, he and his staff put me at ease and made me feel so comfortable! Thank you Dr. Roybal and your wonderful staff!
in St Louis, MO |
Just a terrific experience in all regards-from the fast, courteous call back to my emergency condition to the very inviting office environment to the compassionate dental assistant and finally to the gentle and professional treatment of Dr. Roybal. I didn't know a root canal could be so much fun! Mitchell Markow
in Santa Fe, NM |
I would recommend this doctor because he does excellent dental work, is very caring, and has an equally caring and attentive staff. I know that I will get the very best of care.
in Santa Fe, NM |
I am new to town and developed a toothache. He saw me in 30 minutes. The whole office extremely friendly and helpful.
in Santa Fe, NM |
Dr. Roybal is prompt, thorough, and friendly. I definitely recommend him- in fact, I have already recommended him to several of my friends.
in Ribera, NM |
Dr. Roybal and his staff care as much as I do about my teeth. They listen to what I have to say which I have rare in the past. I would highly recommend Dr. Roybal to family and friends. My dental needs are very complicated. Dr. Roybal with his experience and integrated approach I feel very comfortable putting myself under his care.
in Santa Fe, NM |
Dr. Roybal is a sensitive, intelligent dentist, intensely honorable & conscientious. I've had crowns, inlays and more done by him. I love the way he is open to my input & willing to listen to my needs. He's especially considerate to my sensitivities to many substances. Dr. Roybal is not only an excellent dentist, but a deeply caring man. It is joy knowing him. His office staff are also the best I've ever seen, warm, caring, patient & very knowledgeable. I am blessed to have found them all. Robin
in Santa Fe, NM |
I highly recommend Dr. Royal. Staff is kind and courteous.
in Santa Fe, NM |
Dr. Roybal has been my dentist for over 15 years, he is a top notch professional and a caring individual, his staff including Dionne are also great!
in Santa Fe, NM |
I have seen Dr.Roybal for 24 years. He's simply excellent.
in Santa Fe |
I was in shock to have had a filling done by him with same day I went in. Most places you have to get a new appointment. Very kind and quality work, will go back for further treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Roybal, DDS?
Are you Dr. Roybal?

Compare Dr. Roybal

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Roybal's Care Philosophy

Dr. Roybal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in New Mexico not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

University Of Missouri Kansas City

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Roybal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roybal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics