Dr. Gabriel Perjessy, DDS

Dr. Gabriel Perjessy, DDS

Reconstructive Dentistry  ·
Dr. Gabriel Perjessy, DDS is a reconstructive dentistry practitioner in Kalispell, MT. He practices reconstructive dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

1250 Burns Way Ste 2

Kalispell, MT 59901

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Perjessy

Dr. Perjessy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Perjessy "Dr. Gabriel Perjessy is a board certified family practice dentist with a robust and thriving practice for over 35 years.He has an unusual background – being born in Budapest Hungary and fleeing with his family at the end of World War II. The family lived in DP camps for seven years in Germany and immigrated to the U.S in 1952. He grew up in Billings, MT.; went to Tulane University in New Orleans, LA under a scholarship and received his B.S. degree in 1966. He received his DDS degree (Doctor of Dental Surgery) from Baylor University School of Dentistry in 1971 and then spent 3 years in the U.S Army at Ft. Knox, KY. on a rotating internship.He received the Army Commendation Medal for meritorious service in 1974. He is also a strong advocate for Dental Services for Veterans.Dr. Perjessy has taken numerous post graduate courses in all phases of Dentistry and believes that exceptional practices require exceptional hours in post graduate study.He is an active member of: American Dental Association, Montana Dental Association, AOS (American Orthodontic Society), 1st District Dental Society, and a fellow of the International College of Dentists.He is a founding member of the Spokane Center for Tissue Integrated Reconstruction- a noted Branemark Center for Dental Implants spear headed by Dr. Kenji Higuchi.He has a particular passion for implants and reconstructive dentistry. He carries his passion to be a positive influence in others' lives and is well known in his community for his excellence, his forward thinking and is generosity.He is involved with providing service to Vets and has on numerous occasions provided Pro Bono dental care for youths recovering from substance abuse. "If someone asks me what in your life have you enjoyed the most? I would say that it has been being a Dad and Grandfather. Meagan, Rachel and his grandchildren are the love and pride of my life" he boasted.He has a firm belief system in gratitude. His license plate is even an abbreviated form of the word. "If you're down, start a gratitude list. And turn it all over to God. It has freed me.""I have a very strong spiritual outlook on life." He said. "We're here on earth to experience life and learn through that experience you may, at times, experience pain and suffering, but if you really learn to love and forgive – it frees you – and it puts you on a strong spiritual path." ( I love what I do, and what I do is make people smile )"

This content was provided by Dr. Perjessy "Our Vision

A commitment to excellence and caring within a value based dental business; to constantly strive to reach our potential, individually and as a team, To make a difference in the lives of anyone we come in contact with.

Our CommitmentWe are unconditionally committed to create an environment for our patients, and ourselves, that amplifies…respect, love, mutual support, caring, and feeling that our patients never want to leave our office for another. We are committed to mastery in our chosen field!This is a process – a journey, rather than a goal, and we believe it is available to any of us if we are willing to get on the path and stay on it We are committed to the enhancement of the quality of our personal lives and we believe this quality of life is in direct proportion to our commitment to excellence regardless of our chosen field of endeavor."

10  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Decay Caused by Acid Attack
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Perjessy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Perjessy has no media or publications listed.

• German
  • Hungarian

Dr. Perjessy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perjessy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perjessy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perjessy to family and friends

Dr. Perjessy's Performance

Dr. Perjessy called me personally at home about a recent problem I had described to my Endodontist, that had bothered me for weeks. He scheduled me the very next morning. I only waited 30 seconds in the waiting room before seeing him, and he fixed the problem painlessly in 5 minutes flat. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Such a friendly atmosphere. It’s like visiting family!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

That's so nice to hear, we like to think of our patients as family :)

I can't think of anything they could do better, this office ROCKS

Our patients ROCK!!!!! You all are so wonderful

Love the Staff and the dentist, great place

We love our patients :)

Nearby dentists with similar experience

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery