Dr. George Causey Jr, DMD

Dr. George Causey Jr, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. George Causey Jr, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Irmo, SC and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Med University Of South Carolina in 1994 and practices dentistry.Read his story

7319 College St

Irmo, SC 29063

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina

Learn about Dr. Causey Jr

Dr. Causey Jr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Causey Jr "Dr. Frank Causey is grateful to have served in the Midlands of South Carolina for nearly twenty years as a family dentist. "Not only is Columbia a great place to raise a family," he says, "but there's a real sense of camaraderie within the local dental community—relationships my wife Dana and I cherish." Dr. Causey's approach is based on years of training and experience, as well as his own personal faith, which is rooted in kindness, compassion, and fairness. "When I'm advising and treating my patients, I really do think of what is best…whether I'm filling a cavity, performing a smile makeover or sending appointment reminders. It's always what's best for the patient." Dr. Causey received his Doctor of Dental Medicine from MUSC and completed a General Practice Residency at Richland Memorial Hospital, but he is always learning more about the latest advances in his field. He frequently travels to respected institutes all over the country to study, continuing his education to better serve his patients. "I'm a fairly conservative guy at heart," he says. "I don't chase after every new trend or fad in dentistry. That said, I am fascinated by any new technique that can make my patients healthier and happier. I love to learn. And I love to make my patients smile." All patients, old or new, young or old, feel like family when the visit Dr. Causey's office. Most agree that despite the anxiety they feel visiting the dentist, Dr. Causey puts them at ease."

This content was provided by Dr. Causey Jr "Our practice is dedicated to helping individuals obtain optimal dental health, not only through the art and science of modern general and cosmetic dentistry, but also through the utilization of the highest ethical and professional standards deserving of all that afford us the opportunity to serve their needs. We fulfill our mission by: * Listening to the individual desires of our clients thus allowing them to co-diagnose their own dental treatment. * Committing to continuing education at the world s most prestigious dental institutions for advanced dental knowledge and techniques. * Membership in dental organizations dedicated to superior education, promoting and supporting accurate information to the dental profession, as well as the public."

1  Practice Areas

• Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• University of South Carolina At Columbia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Med University Of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Medical University of South Carolina / College of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Richland Meml Hosp

Dr. Causey Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Causey Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Causey Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Causey Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Causey Jr's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Causey Jr to family and friends

Dr. Causey Jr's Performance

Dr. Causey Jr Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to leave your survey.  We value our patient's opinions and aim to offer excellent services and experiences at our dental office.  Please contact us if you have any questions; we'd love to hear from you!

"

Dr. Causey and his staff are always professional. My kids love going to the dentist because Dr. Causey offers a relaxing environment and interacts with them well. The office is clean and up to date. He has done extensive cosmetic work for my husband and the results were outstanding!!Would recommend...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Causey was great to work with! He made my smile whiter than I ever thought it would be! I highly recommend using this practice!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option