Dr. Fuad Malik, DDS

Dr. Fuad Malik, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Fuad Malik, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New York, NY and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from New York University College Of Dentistry in 1996 and practices dentistry.

595 Madison Ave Rm 703

New York, NY 10022

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Malik

This content was provided by Dr. Malik "We believe that great smiles change lives! We strive to deliver top-quality dentistry in a warm and caring atmosphere. And we don't just cater to the general population many of our clientele are made up of dentists! Our Office manager can provide more detailed inurance information."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Malik has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Malik has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Malik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Malik's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Malik

2.9

Dr. Malik?
Dr. Malik's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Fuad Malik, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
I have had a great experience with Dr Malik. Two filings and a root canal, all done with a calm hand and concern for my well-being. He's very attentive to your comfort and any pain. I would recommend him highly.
laura in New York, NY – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fuad Malik, DDS?
Honestly the worst dentist experience I ever received, he was over a hour late for my oral surgery/wisdom teeth extraction. Malik never apologized I refused to say DR. because I strongly don't believe he deserves that title. He puts on an act like he's this super kind man but he's really...Read More
Ricardo Wells in New York, NY – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fuad Malik, DDS?
I had very great experience at Dr. Malik office. He did a very good cosmetic dentistry job. I'm very pleased with the results.
Bryan Mattews in New York, NY – Oct 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fuad Malik, DDS?
He lied about the cost of implant - false advertising - did not sign the script he gave me - so was unable to get the medicine and on top of that - he did not show up for 830 AM appointment -
Jane Smith in Brooklyn, NY – Oct 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fuad Malik, DDS?
Poor job Dental crown keep falling like he uses cheap glue. Every two months this thing is falling off and I have to go to his office to fix it I end up going to local dentist in Queens and he did great job for much cheaper price
elmhurst – Feb 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fuad Malik, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Malik?