Dr. Frevent Millet, DDS

Dr. Frevent Millet, DDS

Dentistry | Male

We treat all of our patients like family. Recommended treatment is always presented with respect and integrity with you involved in the decision making process.

Dr. Frevent Millet, DDS is a dentist who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Millet to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Millet's Performance
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I had a dental emergency on January 2nd, the date everyone was celebrating New Years. To my surprise Dr. Millet's office was open. I was greeted by a wonderful receptionist named Lois who really showed a lot of concern and compassion. Dr. Millet took the time to listen to my issues, took x-rays, and then created a treatment plan with several options to address my problems. I discontinued my relationship with my previous dentist and am having all my work done by Dr. Millet.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I got a Groupon for Exam, cleaning and X-ray. Waited a month for appointment. Went in today. I had a root canal at another dentist 2 months ago and had a full set of X-rays. I told them that I wanted to skip the X-rays as not necessary to expose to more radiation. Yes, maybe I am a bit neurotic about this. They said they couldn't do the cleaning without X-rays. Ok, can I get you the films from my previous dentist and reschedule as I did not realize I HAD to get X-rays for a cleaning? They say th
in Cave creek az |
Always does a good job and makes sure I'm comfortable
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Millet and his staff are wonderful. Caring individuals and reasonable pricing. Dr. Millet stays current in the dental profession and is always looking for new ways to improve his practice.
in Mesa, AZ |
It's a worth of drive from east mesa for awesome doctor, and staff!!
Have you seen Dr. Frevent Millet, DDS?
Are you Dr. Millet?

Compare Dr. Millet

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Millet's Care Philosophy

Dr. Millet's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Dr. Millet does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Millet and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Texas / Dental Branch

Graduated in 2005

University Of Houston / University Park

Graduated in 2000

• Korean

Dr. Millet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Millet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dental Implant