Dr. Frederick Stange III, DDS

Dr. Frederick Stange III, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Frederick Stange III, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New York, NY. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Frederick Stange DDS & Associates

210 E 47th St

New York, NY 10017

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Stange III

Dr. Stange III's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stange III "Dentistry unites the fields of art and science, both of which I have enjoyed my entire life. It is a privilege to use my artistic skills in combination with my medical and dental knowledge to help change my patients' lives." – Dr. Stange Dr. Stange graduated with Honors in Fine Arts from Stony Brook University. He continued his education at his alma mater and earned his Doctorate from the Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine. In his midtown Manhattan dental practice, Dr. Stange combines the skills that he learned as a fine art major with his vast knowledge of cosmetic dentistry to give patients a smile they can be proud to show off.

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Stange III "Thank you for taking care of me and my teeth. My mom really appreciates this. I promise I will floss and brush my teeth for two birthday songs. Thank you for my goodie bag. I love my new toothbrush, floss pics, toothpaste and my little treats I picked from the toy box. Thank you Alma and Lisa for my hugs!"

"The dental office of Dr. Frederick Stange is dedicated to excellence in cosmetic dentistry, but we're also passionate about educating and communicating with our patients. We believe that taking the time to discuss dental procedure and dental treatment options with our patients will not only lead to happier and better experience, but also to fewer dental issues and better oral hygiene in the future."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Stony Brook University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • State University Of New York At Stony Brook / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Stange III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stange III has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member
  • New York Dental Society, Member

Dr. Stange III's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stange III

Dr. Stange III?
Dr. Stange III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Frederick Stange III, DDS
Dr. Stange effectively and beautifully repaired two chipped front teeth with a laser for less than $400. I was surprised that this work did not require two visits and cost much more than that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Stange III, DDS?
I broke my front tooth when I was 11years old and had been putting off fixing it for years since it hurt so badly last time, but I really wanted it redone for my wedding. Dr. Stange talked to me extensively about his plan to make it look natural and the process pain free. I was extremely nervous,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Stange III, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Stange III?