Dr. Frederick Grassin, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Frederick Grassin, DDS

Endodontics | Male

5347 Main St Ste 301 New Port Richey, FL 34652 Get Directions

Dr. Frederick Grassin, DDS is an dentist who practices in New Port Richey, FL. He is 42 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Grassin's Experience

Visiting Dr. Grassin

Dr. Grassin accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Grassin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grassin to family and friends
Dr. Grassin's Performance
in Hudson, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Grassin. He is a very gentle and compassionate doctor. It was my first visit to him and I would not go to anyone else. He was truly there when I needed him. I was in tremendous pain and he made room for me twice in one day. I had also seen him the day before for the initial visit. He is also very informative. I just wish he could be my regular dentist. Truly, Barbara Wilson.
in Hudson florida |
Thankyou dr. Grassin and staff for a very good experience., he was very gentle and very caring,he would always ask if I was ok,I would recommend dr grassin very highly. I was nervous when I got there,but even the staff was so wonderful and kind that I felt that I was in good hands.and I really was. and after all he did,when the numbness subsided,I litterly had no pain.it may be a little costly,but it is very well worth it. Dr grassin and his staff are awesome. Thankyou again.
Have you seen Dr. Frederick Grassin, DDS?
Are you Dr. Grassin?

Compare Dr. Grassin

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
    }

Dr. Grassin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics

Dr. Grassin does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Grassin and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Grassin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grassin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics

Dr. Grassin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Grassin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.