Dr. Frederic Mackler, DMD

Dr. Frederic Mackler, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Frederic Mackler, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in West Springfield, MA and has been practicing for 47 years. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine in 1971 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

46 Daggett Dr Ste 2C

West Springfield, MA 01089

Learn about Dr. Mackler

Dr. Mackler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mackler "Originally from Holyoke, Massachusetts, Dr. Mackler spent three years living in England while practicing dentistry in the U. S. Air Force before returning to Western Massachusetts. His interests outside the office include indoor gardening, snowshoeing, and spending time with his three grandchildren. He also enjoys teaching at the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine where he has been a volunteer faculty member in the Department of Reconstructive Sciences since 1999.The Commission on Dental Competency Assessments (formerly known as The Northeast Regional Board of Dental Examiners) recently awarded Dr. Mackler The William K. Collins, Sr. Meritorious Service Award "in recognition and appreciation of twenty years of dedicated and devoted service" to the dental examination community."

This content was provided by Dr. Mackler "We are a patient-centered practice.    We have the skills, training, and experience to provide you with the finest dental care available anywhere, but our treatment plans are always based on your unique individual needs and wants.  Our patients range in age from 6 months to 98 years-old.  It is our goal to help you keep your teeth a lifetime as thousands of our patients have done over our 35 year practice history."

8  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Massachusetts
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1967
  • Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1971
  • Wilford Hall/Usaf Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1972

Dr. Mackler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mackler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mackler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mackler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mackler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mackler to family and friends

Dr. Mackler's Performance

I have know/been visiting Dr. Mackler close to 25 years and not only is he an excellent Dentist he is a good friend. He's very knowledgeable , teaching a class at Yale but what I really like is he is a funny guy which puts his patients at ease. I would recommend Dr. Mackler 100% to anyone who is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This is an update to my last review. Had pain in my jaw and called this morning and they saw me @ 4:15 same day.I saw his new associate Dr Scolladr and her assistant Robin as Dr Mackler was with another patient.. Dr Scollard was amazingly friendly,kind and very helpful. Robin could not have been...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been seeing Dr. Mackler since I was a child. He's calm and competent and always treats me well. The office is bright, clean, and cheery. Maureen is wonderful with the kids too.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I love going to this office. Everyone is friendly and show the love for what they do. Now, we have been taking our son there since he was 2, and he is super comfortable letting the dentist check him out. Muchas Gracias to Dr. Mackler and staff
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went in with a throbbing jaw 15 years ago and have been going back ever since. They're super friendly, do great work, and treat me like I'm valued as a patient.
Are you Dr. Mackler?