Dr. Frederic Mackler, DMD

Dr. Frederic Mackler, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Frederic Mackler, DMD is a dentist who practices in West Springfield, MA. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 46 years. Read his story

46 Daggett Dr Ste 2C

West Springfield, MA 01089

Learn about Dr. Mackler

Dr. Mackler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mackler "Originally from Holyoke, Massachusetts, Dr. Mackler spent three years living in England while practicing dentistry in the U. S. Air Force before returning to Western Massachusetts. His interests outside the office include indoor gardening, snowshoeing, and spending time with his three grandchildren. He also enjoys teaching at the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine where he has been a volunteer faculty member in the Department of Reconstructive Sciences since 1999.The Commission on Dental Competency Assessments (formerly known as The Northeast Regional Board of Dental Examiners) recently awarded Dr. Mackler The William K. Collins, Sr. Meritorious Service Award "in recognition and appreciation of twenty years of dedicated and devoted service" to the dental examination community."

This content was provided by Dr. Mackler "We are a patient-centered practice.    We have the skills, training, and experience to provide you with the finest dental care available anywhere, but our treatment plans are always based on your unique individual needs and wants.  Our patients range in age from 6 months to 98 years-old.  It is our goal to help you keep your teeth a lifetime as thousands of our patients have done over our 35 year practice history."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Massachusetts
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1967
  • Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1971
  • Wilford Hall/Usaf Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1972

Dr. Mackler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mackler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mackler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mackler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mackler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mackler to family and friends
Dr. Mackler's Performance
in East Longmeadow, MA |
I've been seeing Dr. Mackler since I was a child. He's calm and competent and always treats me well. The office is bright, clean, and cheery. Maureen is wonderful with the kids too.
in Holyoke, MA |
I love going to this office. Everyone is friendly and show the love for what they do. Now, we have been taking our son there since he was 2, and he is super comfortable letting the dentist check him out. Muchas Gracias to Dr. Mackler and staff
in Springfield, MA |
I went in with a throbbing jaw 15 years ago and have been going back ever since. They're super friendly, do great work, and treat me like I'm valued as a patient.
in Wales,mass |
I started to see dr. Mackler after a bad experience with another dentist and this has been a great experience
in Chicopee, MA |
Dr. Mackler has been the only dentist I have put my trust in as well as my family members' trust. I have been a patient of his for 30 years. During that period, he has treated all my dental needs professionally, quickly, in my best interest, all with a smile on his as well as his staff's faces. I enjoy trips to the dentist (not many people can say that) because I know my oral hygiene will be taken care of and I will not be taken advantage of. I recommend him as a dentist to anyone in need.
in New York, NYChicopee, Ma. |
When, I first started back to going to the dentist, I was very nervous & scared? As a child, I had a few scary. Times. My husband Mark was the one that told me about Dr. Mackler. I gave him a shot. To say. My trust in dentistry grew once again. In a short period of time, Dr. Macklemore became like family. Our son Joe has now started bringing his wife. There baby just got her first tooth and will begin going to see him. He is patient and kind. Also his staff is wonderful!
in Enfield, CT |
My wife and I have been using Dr Mackler for over 35 years. I would not even consider using anyone else. I have brought my daughter and her family to him,as well as my parents. I have referred numerous friends and customers to them. No one ever called me to complain I only hope he stays around for another 20 years. Alan Enfield,Ct
Have you seen Dr. Frederic Mackler, DMD?
Are you Dr. Mackler?