Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Curcio

Fred Curcio DMD Inc

57 Mt Vernon St Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660

Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Ridgefield Park, NJ. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Curcio to book an appointment.

Dr. Curcio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Curcio

3.508771929824561%

Dr. Curcio?
What People Say About Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD
My family and I love Dr. Curcio and staff. The Hygienist “Maria” is suburb. I Highly recommend.
Albino family – Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
Dr Curcio is an excellent dentist. Takes time to talk to you and does a an amazing job. Very happy with his team. Over 20 years with him and couldn’t be happier.
Jeff Koehler in New Milford , NJ – Jul 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
Dr. Curcio was recommended to me by my endodontic dentist whom I have complete faith in his opinion. He was right, Dr. Curcio and his staff were professional, friendly and efficient.
Pam Dalessio in Ridgefield Park, NJ – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
I loved my old dentist but had to change dentists when I retired because of new insurance. I was very nervous about finding a new dentist. Astrid, the receptionist, was as kind in person as she was on the phone. She even made a small copy of my medications for me to keep in my wallet. Maria, the hygienist, was amazing. She made me feel welcome and explained each step of what she was doing. Dr. Curcio was the icing on the cake. He was very thorough and answered any questions I had. Very happy!
Karen K. in Little Ferry NJ – Feb 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
The Doctor is meticulous in his dental procedures. The operatories are immaculately clean. The Doctor gives a painless novacaine injection; you don't even feel the needle piercing your gums. I am always extremely satisfied and have been a loyal patient for many years. Highly recommend to anyone seeking a truly caring and skilled practioner in the Dental Profession.
Ted Halpern in Parsippany, NJ – Jan 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
Dr. Curcio and his staff are very professional. Every procedure is always explained, in detail. I always feel very comfortable speaking to Dr. Curcio before getting a procedure done. Everyone is super nice in the office and very positive. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Lois in NJ – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
Today I had a visit with Dr. Curcio, and what a breath of fresh air. Breaking ,what has become a trend of pompous medical staffs and egotistical Drs. My visit was excellent. They were professional on time and made me feel like family. He and his work should be recognized as a leader in his field i. Thank you Dr. Curcio
Joe Pravatta in Bayville, NJ – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
I only have a few words to say about this establishment. The staff is awesome & the dental technicians as well as the dentist do amazing work. I'll definately recommend this business to my friends & family. I've been a patient there for 14 years. Extreme professionals that don't get the praises they are deserved. I'd give them 5 stars out of 5 stars. Keep up the outstanding work. The community needs a place like this that cares not just professionally but also personally. Thumbs up to you guys.
Garth mignott in Stony point ny – Jul 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
Dr. Curcio is amazing. I have been a physician for 17 years and know what top-quality healthcare means. I have never encountered a nicer, more honest, more thorough dentist in my life. Dr. Curcio matched my crown perfectly and I am excited to smile again. And the hygienist, Maria, gave me the best, most thorough cleaning I have ever had. By the way, no one there knows I am a healthcare professional, yet I still received presidential treatment, like I was family. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. CURCIO!!!!
Stephen J. in Hackensack, NJ – Jul 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
Dr. Curcio has been my dentist for over 20 years. His professionalism and attention to detail is honestly second to none. He has a calm way about him that puts you at ease, something not all dentists are capable of. His office is spotless and his staff treats you like family. I travel over 35 minutes just to see Dr Curcio because I can't imagine having anyone else care for my oral hygiene. I recommend him at the highest level.
Joseph Farese in Cranford , NJ – Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
Attentive, friendly, highly skilled, sensitive to patient's needs. a great dentist indeed!
Wayne Olsen in Teaneck, NJ – Jul 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
A trip to the dentist is never fun. But Dr. Curcio and his staff help to make it as comfortable as they can. My husband and I have been patients of his since the beginning of his practice. Just picked him from the phone book. we liked him immediately. He is gentle and caring and answers all your questions. If it is an emergency he will accommodate you as best he can. The office is clean and the wait time is minimal. The staff are also very friendly and helpful . I highly recommend Dr. Curcio.
M Faber in Middletown, NY – Jun 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
Been going here for many years. Dr Curcio is the best dentist ever. The staff is fantastic and exceptional in the service department! I wouldn't use any other dentist ever !!!!!
Kim Gray in Little Ferry, NJ – Jun 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
Awesome staff and dentist. Friendly makes you feel comfortable and always has your best interest when taking care of your dental care.
Lyndhurst, Nj – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
Friendly and dedicated staff. I started visiting this office late 2016 and will stick with them going forward. This is now my 4th visit and every time I have received excellent treatment. They dedicate time to explain pros/cons of receiving certain procedures. My teeth have never felt heathlier. I will be referring my family members. Looking forward to my next visit.
P. Bravo in NJ – Jun 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
I'm very happy with Dr Curcio and his staff they are very caring and attend to the patients.
Ridgefield Park, NJ – Jun 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
Dr. Curcio is the most painless dentist I've ever been to. I don't even feel the Novocaine needles. I've never experienced any discomfort afterwards either and I've had several root canals, extractions & crowns. He's very efficient and does excellent work.
Gary in Bogota. NJ – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
Dr. Curcio and his staff is second to none. They are so friendly, professional, and diligent on high quality. I am always so happy with my teeth cleaning. Maria is absolutely the best hygienist I have ever been to. Her attention to detail is amazing. Dr. Curcio is very thorough and truly cares about his patients experience. Astrith, the office manager, is so nice and is on top of her game. Bisledy, the dental assistant is equally very nice and a pro at her craft. I will forever be a patient.
Frank in Bloomfield, NJ – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
I recently started going to Dr. Curcio and have had nothing but good experiences. He and his staff are friendly, caring and efficient.
Lynn Fleming in Cliffside Park NJ – May 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?
I've been going to Dr. Curcio since I was a child, and now I bring my own kids. I highly recommend. Very professional!
Christopher in Carlstadt, NJ – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Curcio, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Curcio?

• Portuguese