Dr. Franklin Rios, DMD

Dr. Franklin Rios, DMD

Dentistry  |

Providing dental care to people from all walks of life is a fulfillment of my calling established as a young child. I have wanted to be a dentist since the age of seven, when I was inspired by how much I enjoyed my visits to the dentist purely based on the positive environment created by the team. For this reason, I have focused my practice on recreating this experience for each of my patients. My goal is for my patients to have a great total experience and leave with a lasting smile. It is personally and professionally fulfilling when I am able to make a positive difference in someone's life by transforming his or her smile. I enjoy being a part of a team that is genuinely committed to this effort. I enjoy seeing my team share in that satisfaction when our patients share their joy with us. Through this connection, we are able to overcome treatment obstacles together, which leads to healthier, happier outcomes.

Cypress Point Family Dentistry

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Rios

Dr. Rios and our team place a high value on good, old-fashioned relationship building based on mutual trust and respect. We have much of the best technology money can buy, in addition to all the qualities it cannot: honesty, compassion, gentleness, friendliness, skilled hands, and determination. We treat everyone how we would prefer to be treated.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• University of Florida / College of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Florida College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Rios has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rios has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rios to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Rios' Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
I feel he is more interested in making money than in patient care. His office is the only office I have come across that required me to make 2 paid visits for teeth cleaning that could have been done in 1. He convinced me after a routine check-up to have composite applied to notching of the tops of 7 teeth even though I did not have symptoms.He did have a consent form signed for the procedure. Soon afterwards I developed an abscess in one of the teeth requiring root canal from other dentist.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Pushy, pushy, pushy. Dr. Rios is not a good listener. He only wants to talk (which may seem friendly), but when I ask questions, I want them answered. Not some roundabout talk that did not answer my question. He was trying to cut deals like a used car salesman. I wish I had the chance to actually speak to the staff. Dawn, the hygienist, is AMAZING though, but I will not return if he is the dentist in charge.
This is a troubling review. Our philosophy completely contrasts this experience. We routinely ask our patients, "What clinical questions do you have " and "What would YOU like to do" After presenting our findings. This way you are always in control. Our practice is referral based and is built on mutual trust. If this is a legitimate review I encourage you to contact me directly so I can better address your concern. Our team works together so everyone leaves happy. ---Dr. Rios
in Jacksonville, FL |
Save yourself the pain in the mouth as well as the pocketbook! Seemed friendly and well meaning at first so I kept trying to convince myself he wasn't that bad. A mouth of pain and thousands of dollars later, I wish I would have trusted my instincts. It's too late to save myself but I thought I would at least try to help someone else. Just need a cleaning? OK. Anything more or major, run, don't walk, elsewhere!
We are seeing this review for the first time in October 2016. We do not have any active patients named Faith. We are a referral based practice so its unusual for new patients to need convincing we are "not that bad," but we encourage you to tell us more. We have built our practice on patient comfort as a top priority. We have a 4.9 rating on Google based on over 40 recent reviews that show this. Whoever you are, please call us because we really do care. --Dr. Rios
Have you seen Dr. Franklin Rios, DMD?

Visit Dr. Rios