Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Frank Seaman, DDS
Dr. Frank Seaman, DDS is a dentist who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He is 69 years old.

5725 Erindale Dr Ste 200

Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Learn about Dr. Seaman

• Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Seaman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Seaman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Seaman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Seaman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seaman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Seaman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seaman to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Seaman's Performance
in Frisco, CO |
Been seeing Dr Seaman for past 16 years. His knowledge of occlusion, tmj & sleep apnea set him apart from most. In addition, his prosethetics (crowns, bridge, dentures, etc) are beautiful! For prospective patients... the negative reviews may come from patients not wanting to invest in themselves & their smiles or fully understand what a big part occlusion (correct bite) has to do with overall picture. Dr Seaman, his staff & dental techs take ALL of this into consideration. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
in Colorado Springs |
I was appalled by the negative reviews. I have been seeing Dr. Seaman for over 20 years. Prior to being referred to him, extensive therapy and jaw surgery were of no use in resolving my painful TMJ. Although it took several months, Dr. Seaman worked a miracle in getting my teeth to align properly, thereby changing my bite entirely, and alleviating painful TMJ I had lived with for years. I continue to see him annually to ensure that my bite remains correctly adjusted and I am pain free.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Had an awful experience with him several year ago and I am still having to have repairs on the damage he did to my teeth. He badgered me into doing more work than I went in for and literally ruined my whole occlusion causing me great pain and lack of chewing capacity. The crowns and bridge he replaced in my mouth are so inferior- visually ugly and functionally damaging. I am still getting them all replaced. I have all the records and bills to confirm. His notes alone confirm a lot!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Service was poor when it came to veneers. His work did not match well. His staff and the lab who made the veneer, said it was not well done. Instead of fixing the mistake, Dr. Seaman got angry and displayed an unprofessional attitude and said to just get the other teeth done to match his. The cost was $2000 per tooth (not covered)! No discount for cash upfront. Had to wait a month to reschedule. I've gone elsewhere to fix his mistake. Terrible experience and not very helpful staff. Go elsewhere!
Have you seen Dr. Frank Seaman, DDS?
Are you Dr. Seaman?

Visit Dr. Seaman

Dr. Seaman accepts 1 insurance carrier
    Delta Dental Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Periodontics