Dr. Frank Montoya, DDS

Dr. Frank Montoya, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Frank Montoya, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry in 1985 and practices dentistry.Read his story

10151 Montgomery Blvd NE Ste B

Albuquerque, NM 87111

Learn about Dr. Montoya

Dr. Montoya's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Montoya "At the New Mexico Smile Center, one of the Premier Dental Offices in Albuquerque, it's our mission to provide people with comfortable, worry free dentistry and a healthy, beautiful smile that will last a lifetime. We pride ourselves in being one of the premier dental offices in Albuquerque, NM. We strongly believe that it's vital to create trusting relationships with each patient before we begin treatment. We do this because we know that the best results happen when we know who we're treating and why"

This content was provided by Dr. Montoya "I believe that it is imperative to create an environment of trust when providing treatment to patients.  I feel that trust is the basis of all good relationships.  It is very important for me to understand what the overall goal is for a patients treatment.  I spend as much time as necessary to understand what the patients concerns are and their goals for treatment. I seek to obtain information about the whole person and then focus specifically on the dental aspects of a persons health.  Once I have all this information then I can present a customized approach to assisting a patient in reaching the personal dental goals."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• University Of New Mexico, Arizona State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Veterans Administration Medical Center Leavenworth Ks
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Montoya has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Montoya has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Montoya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Montoya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Montoya's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Montoya

Dr. Montoya?
Dr. Montoya's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Frank Montoya, DDS
I have known Dr. Montoya for 27 years. He rescued me - brought me into the office immediately after I lost my two front teeth playing softball. Over the years Dr. Montoya has been gentle, patient, and happy to incorporate my personal needs into his work with me. Frank is very professional and very...Read More
Janet F. in Albuquerque, NM – Apr 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Montoya, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Montoya?