Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Gibbons Jr

Dr. Frank Gibbons DMD

501 Great Rd Ste 206 North Smithfield, RI 02896

Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in North Smithfield, RI and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine in 2006 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

Dr. Gibbons Jr accepts

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

As a General Dentist I believe in treating both the patient and the disease. I am a strong believer in continuing education and technological advances to provide the best long lasting care to my patients. Our office believes in age appropriate treatm...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Gibbons Jr?
Dr. Gibbons Jr' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Gibbons and his staff are exceptional. Always friendly, professional, kind and courteous. I never feel rushed, and Nicole is beyond amazing. Great job, and thank you for the awesome work that you do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
I have 100% confidence in advice and treatment of Dr. Gibbons and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
I had another great visit with Dr. Gibbons and his staff yesterday. I’m half way through the work I’ve needed done and can’t thank the whole team enough for their support through this process. See you all again soon and to think, I used to loathe having to go to the dentist... Not anymore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
I had my bi-annual checkup and cleaning today. And for the past 10 years or so I've had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Gibbons personally, and all of his staff. Carole Ann has been my dental hygienist for some time now and I can't say enough about her professional and relaxed etiquette. I'm always made to feel comfortable...Thank you all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
The professional and friendly service are highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
Always professional, knowledgeable, thorough, kind, and courteous Always pleased with treatment outcome
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
As a new patient, I have to say my experience at LiveWell Dental was beyond my expectations. The waiting room was so clean and I enjoyed some TV while I waited to be called. The wait was under five minutes. Everyone was so friendly and their smiles so welcoming! Dr. Gibbons did such a thorough exam at the end of my great cleaning. I’ve been to many dentist’s in my lifetime and I have to say he was by far the best at explaining and showing me on my x-ray what needs to be done to get my oral care where it needs to be. It will take time, but I was happy to know there are options for me. He escorted me to the front desk to meet with the staff member that handles insurance, I believe he said Cheryl was her name. She was so knowledgeable! I need to go back for various visits and she reviewed each visit and what insurance would pay and what my portion would be. I felt so good and excited about what my teeth will soon look like! I can’t recommend this office enough!! Best I’ve ever been to!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
Nicole the hygienist is terrific as usual. Dr Frank is pleasant and professional. Staff is friendly and pleasant as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
Being my first visit I was a little apprehensive seeing a new dentist. Doctor Gibbons is kind and exceptionally attentive. His entire staff makes you feel very comfortable. I definitely made the right choice in choosing ‘my new dentist’
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
Professional, caring staff! Nicole is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
Dr Gibbons has been great since taking me into his practice, his staff is super fun and honestly care about you as a person not just a patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
Doctor Gibbons was recommended to me by family and friends. The staff is professional and kind. Doctor Gibbons is everything you would want in a dentist. He explains everything and never rushes. Wonderful personality and always has a smile. Do I mind going to the dentist? Not any longer!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
I been going to Dr. Gibbons for years. That says something right there. His staff are all professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Nicole is probably the best hygienist on the planet. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gibbons.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Gibbons for about five years, since he took over the Livewell practice from Dr. LaRoche. Dr. Gibbons has exhibited a high level of skill and professionalism in all of my dealings with him, and I would recommend him to anyone who is seeking a skilled professional dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
Dr Gibbons is a great dentist! He will work with you to achieve the best smile and oral hygiene. I would highly recommend him to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
Always friendly, smiling staff. Never much of a wait time. They have a very clean facility. Dr. Gibbons and the hygienist take time to listen and explain everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
Dr. Gibbons and staff are friendly, caring, and able to communicate well with me about the various treatments and options I have. They all answer my questions, ...and I do ask questions. As a person who is no longer young, I have been having more issues and I have come to trust Dr. Gibbons and his staff for appropriate answers and services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
LiveWell Dental is the absolute best! The care and personal attention given by Dr. Gibbons and his staff is amazing. I have had both complicated and small procedures done and couldn't be happier. This is definitely the best practice to put a "smile" on your face. Thank you Dr. Gibbons!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Gibbons for a few years now and he is a kind, caring and very knowledgable dentist. Dr. Gibbons is by no means pushy and lets you receive treatment at your own pace, if that is possible. He also has a sense of humor and great chairside manor which makes for a fantastic dentist. The office girls are nice also and always have your back when it comes to finding out how much the procedure(s) will cost. Great, friendly atmosphere!
Great staff !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Gibbons Jr, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gibbons Jr?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gibbons Jr treats patients.