Dr. Frank Finazzo, DDS

Dr. Frank Finazzo, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Frank Finazzo, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fontana, CA and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from University Of California Los Angeles in 1990 and practices dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.Read his story

17113 Arrow Blvd

Fontana, CA 92335

Learn about Dr. Finazzo

Dr. Finazzo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Finazzo "I was born at the Riverside Community Hospital and grew up in Fontana. I graduated from Fontana High School in 1982. In 1986, I completed my undergraduate degree in biology at the University of California, Riverside where I graduated with honors. In 1990, I graduated from the U.C.L.A. School of Dentistry. I am very proud to be a U.C.L.A. Bruin. I completed my General Practice Residency at the Jerry L. Pettis Memorial Veteran's Hospital in Loma Linda, California in 1991. This program was geared toward honing my skills as a general dentist. I wish to serve you in the most caring, conscientious way possible. You can expect me to be fun, yet straight-forward, kind, compassionate and gentle. My staff and I are committed to provide you and your loved ones with excellent dentistry. I am very proud of the quality of dentistry we provide, and of the true value of dental care that we can give to our community. We are excited about our state-of-the-art dental office. We know you'll love it too!"

This content was provided by Dr. Finazzo "Our mission is to treat our patients as we would treat our own families. We offer nothing but the most superior dental services using the finest equipment, technology and training. Our patients appreciate the convenience, value and comfort they've grown to expect. With a caring, gentle and kid-friendly staff which includes several specialists, we re the perfect dental practice for your family!"

9  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• Uc Riverside
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • University Of California Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Department Of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Finazzo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Finazzo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Finazzo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Finazzo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Finazzo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Finazzo to family and friends
2 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Finazzo's Performance

Dr. Finazzo Says:
"

Customer service is extremely important to us.  Thank you for leaving your feedback.

"

Best office. Excellent Quality and they really care about your health.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our practice. We appreciate the great review.