Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Farbod
1029 Lincoln Ave Ste 4 Marquette, MI 49855

Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Marquette, MI and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania in 2004 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery, cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, and more.

Dr. Farbod accepts

Dr. Farbod accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
MetLife
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Farbod's experience treating your condition or procedure

4.3

Dr. Farbod?
Dr. Farbod's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD
I had an implant five years ago and it’s still going strong. Just had my second implant last week and everything is perfect so far. Great doctor, great staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
If you have a choice, don’t go anywhere else. This guy knows what he’s doing. Great experience, awesome staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Dr Farbod is the best in his field. If you want “cheap” you don’t want quality. You get what you pay for! So do yourself a favor and go with a quality surgeon (Dr F!)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Dr. Farbod is the most caring and compassionate doctor I’ve ever met. Multiple family members and friends including myself have seen him for surgery and could not be happier with our experiences. Incredibly lucky to have him in our area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Professional and compassionate doctor and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Dr. Farbod is simply The Best and his staff is wonderful too. They were able to get me in early and made me feel at ease during all of extraction procedure and afterwards as well. Dr. Farbod is just great and I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Dr Farbod removed my wisdom teeth and did an excellent job. Pain is to be expected but nothing out of the ordinary, I'm day 6 after having all 4 removed and feeling great! His office staff and assistants were absolutely helpful and kind. Although I don't wish to have any more teeth removed, I would return to Dr Farbod!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
I just had my wisdom teeth extracted (all 4), and it went as good as it could have. Dr. Farbod is extremely knowledgeable and his entire staff is great. Clearly one of the top doctors in Upper Michigan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Awesome doctor and staff! It's been a few days since I had my wisdom teeth out and no problems. Great experience, from talking to the scheduler to the actual appointment. Very professional. I would go back in a heartbeat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
I am a chicken when it comes to teeth and dr farbod and his wonderful staff made me feel relaxed and welcome at their practice...a wonderful front office staff and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of oral surgery...we are so very very lucky to have dr farbod in the up of Michigan..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
I was beyond impressed with the professionalism displayed by Dr. Farbod and his staff. They made the process of getting my widow teeth removed go as smoothly as possible. I was kept informed by the office staff in regards to the procedure itself and the insurance payment. Dr. Farbod was very efficient and I was out of the office in 1 hour with no complications. I highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
From the moment we booked our appointment (great office staff) to the aftercare following our son's wisdom teeth extraction, it was top notch. We feel so blessed to have a surgeon of Dr. Farbod's stature in our area. I would (and have) recommended him to many friends...you (or your family member) are in the best and most capable hands you could ask for! You will not be disappointed in any way, rather you will be so impressed by the expert care you received! Thanks Dr. Farbod and team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
I had surgery to remove a tooth with a bone graft and had a very pleasant, positive experience. Dr. Farbod and his nurse made sure I was comfortable during the procedure. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
My daughter had her wisdom teeth surgery with Dr. Farbod. Dr. Farbod and his staff are very friendly, upbeat, and very professional. The entire process, from scheduling to surgery, to recovery, went without any issues. Lindsay was also very accomodating and helped me understand the insurance process and did her best to help me maximize what coverage I have. Overall, I will be recommending Dr. Farbod to everyone who wants a friendly, professional, and quality surgeon and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
I had my two bottom wisdom teeth out under IV sedation. He and his team were incredibly friendly and professional, and the operation went very quickly. I experienced no pain at any point during the healing/recovery process. Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon, and I'll definitely be recommending Dr. Farbod in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
A friend advised me to get a firm estimate of out-of-of pocket costs for this place because she was surprised by a much higher bill than expected. So I called two different times, specifically asking if the quote (same both times) factored in what my insurance would cover. Yes. Paid the day of the procedure and said, "This is all I'll owe, right?" Yes. More than a month later, I get a bill for hundreds of dollars and no cooperation from this office to resolve it. No!! Too bad--the Dr. did well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Dr. Frank Farbod and his staff at Facial Surgery Institute are the most professional, helpful, kind, and well educated group of health care professionals that I have ever had the pleasure of being under the care of. I can't say enough about how well I was treated, how awesome my surgery went, and how excellent my recovery has been. If you're looking for world class treatment, Dr. Farbod and his team are where it's at.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
If I'm about to drop some cash on my appearance, quality of life, or recovery. First I check to see if Dr. Frank Farbod and the staff at Facial Surgery Institute can get me in the chair. Great Experience every time !!! I encourage everyone to familiarize themselves with the procedures offered here. State of the art medical equipment, a great sound system, and even clouds. Doc is a breath of fresh air. The girls who work with him are smart, beautiful, and full of energy. ????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Dr. Farbod is the absolute best. I had my wisdom teeth out and was extremely nervous about it, but everyone helped to relax me and put my mind at ease. We are very lucky to have him in our area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
I saw Dr. Farbod for an extraction and implant for one of my back teeth. I can't say enough about, from start to finish, how professional the staff and doctor were. Everything was explained to me and all my (many) questions were answered with patience by the Dr and Lindsay. The procedures were quick and painless and the recovery awesome. They really care about patients and it shows! I had an amazing experience and I am recommending Dr. Farbod and his office to everyone I meet!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Farbod?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Farbod treats patients.