Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery •  Male • Age 44

Dr. Farbod
1029 Lincoln Ave Ste 4 Marquette, MI 49855

Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Marquette, MI and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania medical school in 2004. He is affiliated with medical facilities UP Health System - Bell and UP Health System - Marquette. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Farbod to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Oral Surgeons & Maxillofacial Surgeons in your area

See similar Oral Surgeons & Maxillofacial Surgeons in Marquette

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Farbod accepts

Dr. Farbod accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
MetLife
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Farbod's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Farbod's conditions and procedures:

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Reconstruction

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD...

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Farbod's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Farbod

4.4

Dr. Farbod?
Excellent care! Clean office, amazing staff. Everything was top notch, the equipment state of the art, the staff well trained and highly professional. They all helped with understanding the procedure and also with how the insurance works. I am pain free and very happy with how well everything went. Dr. Farbod really cares about his patients. He personally called me to make sure I was doing ok. I am more than impressed. Anyone who complains about this office doesn't know how good they have it and hasn't been anywhere else. I moved to Marquette from Chicago and feel like I got world class care in a tiny town! A real diamond in the rough. I am telling all my family back home in Chicago about him and they will for sure travel for such excellent care.
Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Friendly staff, knowledgeable and helpful.
Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Today, Wed. Feb 12, 2020, I had my second experience with Dr. Frank Farbod. He and his staff were very caring, thoughtful, and very professional. I was totally satisfied with my procedure, the cleanliness, the total appointment. Thank you to all of you for your caring help.
Molly Bonifas – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
I saw Dr. Farbod for surgical extraction of 4 wisdom teeth. Office and dental staff provided contradictory information regarding our-surgery requirements, while arranging the visit, and also regarding aftercare instructions on the day of the appointment. At my appointment, I was informed that the practice will not prescribe pain management for after the procedure, instead recommending over-the-counter medication. (I can emphatically report that this has not provided sufficient pain control.) The offices were cluttered and didn’t seem sterile; I was instructed to inhale from an already used albuterol inhaler, the nasal cannula the assistant placed also looked used. From the surgical suite, you could hear other patients moaning in pain. At the time of discharge, no written after-care instructions were provided. I would not recommend this practice.
Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Best care I’ve ever received. Everything was explained thoroughly and the surgery went perfectly. Dr Farbod is the absolute best.
Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Best experience with a medical office I have ever had! The staff was so nice and helpful and Dr. Farbod was very kind. Surgery went great and now I’m home resting. Glad I chose to see Dr. Farbod!
Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
I am beyond thankful to Dr Farbod for getting me in on such short notice. Everyone was very kind to me and did everything they could to make sure everything was taken care of. They really care.
Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Amazing doctor, great staff. Highly recommend.
Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
I needed a biopsy of a growth that I had on my face. Dr. Farbod did such a good job that you can’t even see a scar. He was also very understanding when I told him how nervous I was. I’m glad I had him do my surgery.
Jul 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Dr Farbod is the best in his field. I wouldn’t see anyone else. Super friendly staff too.
Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
I had an implant five years ago and it’s still going strong. Just had my second implant last week and everything is perfect so far. Great doctor, great staff.
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
If you have a choice, don’t go anywhere else. This guy knows what he’s doing. Great experience, awesome staff
Apr 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Dr Farbod is the best in his field. If you want “cheap” you don’t want quality. You get what you pay for! So do yourself a favor and go with a quality surgeon (Dr F!)
Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Dr. Farbod is the most caring and compassionate doctor I’ve ever met. Multiple family members and friends including myself have seen him for surgery and could not be happier with our experiences. Incredibly lucky to have him in our area.
MI – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Professional and compassionate doctor and staff.
Jul 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Dr. Farbod is simply The Best and his staff is wonderful too. They were able to get me in early and made me feel at ease during all of extraction procedure and afterwards as well. Dr. Farbod is just great and I highly recommend him!
Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Dr Farbod removed my wisdom teeth and did an excellent job. Pain is to be expected but nothing out of the ordinary, I'm day 6 after having all 4 removed and feeling great! His office staff and assistants were absolutely helpful and kind. Although I don't wish to have any more teeth removed, I would return to Dr Farbod!
Apr 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
I just had my wisdom teeth extracted (all 4), and it went as good as it could have. Dr. Farbod is extremely knowledgeable and his entire staff is great. Clearly one of the top doctors in Upper Michigan.
Drew Corkin in Marquette, MI – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
Awesome doctor and staff! It's been a few days since I had my wisdom teeth out and no problems. Great experience, from talking to the scheduler to the actual appointment. Very professional. I would go back in a heartbeat.
Ishpeming – Mar 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?
I am a chicken when it comes to teeth and dr farbod and his wonderful staff made me feel relaxed and welcome at their practice...a wonderful front office staff and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of oral surgery...we are so very very lucky to have dr farbod in the up of Michigan..
neil jandron in Marquette, MI – Mar 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Farbod, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Farbod?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Craniofacial Surgery
  • Pediatric Craniofacial Surgery

2004
Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania

More Information

• Does Dr. Farbod communicate via email?

Yes, 1 patient said they communicate via email

• Does Dr. Farbod offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Farbod offer an online patient portal?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Farbod have free onsite parking?

Yes, 1 patient said they have free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Farbod offer weekend visits?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer weekend visits

• Does Dr. Farbod offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Farbod offers evening visits