Contact provider for availability

Dr. Frank Berman, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 69

Dr. Berman
517 Pierce St Kingston, PA 18704

Dr. Frank Berman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Kingston, PA. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Berman accepts

Dr. Berman accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Berman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Berman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berman

Dr. Berman?
Dr. Berman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Frank Berman, DDS
Recent
I had split a tooth on my dentures. When I had contacted Dr. Bermans office (which I have never been here before) took me in that same day. Dr. Berman's staff were so kind, caring, professional. He gave his time to check out the situation thoroughly. He was so professional, wonderful bedside manner, and showed that he really cared about what was going on. He then contacted his professional denture fix up place to do repair. I would recommend people to contact him with any dental problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Berman, DDS?
Excellent practice all around! I am new to this practice and had an emergency. They were able to work me in right away, all were kind, professional and very thorough!! Numbing procedure was virtually pain free!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Berman, DDS?
I had called many dentists over two days trying to schedule an appointment as I broke my tooth and my filling fell out. This happened on a Monday. Tuesday afternoon I spoke to the receptionist who was able to schedule me for Wednesday morning. I couldn't believe it. I walked in the staff was so friendly warm and could not do enough for me. Dr. Berman came right in and introduced himself. He was able to fix my tooth and explained step by step what he was doing. I never felt a thing. Great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Berman, DDS?
Dr. Berman is a remarkable dentist. I had a badly fractured molar that he put back together and into function again. He explained what he was going to do to save my tooth and it was absolutely painless. Thank you Dr. Berman and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Berman, DDS?
I brought my son in for his first dentist visit and the experience was amazing. Dr. Berman and the staff members were great with my son and answer any questions I had. I'm very happy to have found him to care for my child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Berman, DDS?
Thank you Dr.Berman for the great job you did giving me a great smile again . I would like to tell that both you and your staff you're absolutely great I would highly recommend you. You are not just a great dentist but also a artist. John ROONEY
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Berman, DDS?
Very thorough examination. They took a full set of xrays, including the roots, which no other dentist has ever done. He explained everything very well, I felt like I learned a lot about my teeth! Great staff. I would highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Berman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Berman?