Dr. Frank Berman, DDS

Dr. Frank Berman, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Frank Berman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Kingston, PA. He practices dentistry.

517 Pierce St

Kingston, PA 18704

• Dental Network of America
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Berman

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Berman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Berman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Berman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Berman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Berman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berman to family and friends

Dr. Berman's Performance

Excellent practice all around! I am new to this practice and had an emergency. They were able to work me in right away, all were kind, professional and very thorough!! Numbing procedure was virtually pain free!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had called many dentists over two days trying to schedule an appointment as I broke my tooth and my filling fell out. This happened on a Monday. Tuesday afternoon I spoke to the receptionist who was able to schedule me for Wednesday morning. I couldn't believe it. I walked in the staff was so...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Berman is a remarkable dentist. I had a badly fractured molar that he put back together and into function again. He explained what he was going to do to save my tooth and it was absolutely painless. Thank you Dr. Berman and staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I brought my son in for his first dentist visit and the experience was amazing. Dr. Berman and the staff members were great with my son and answer any questions I had. I'm very happy to have found him to care for my child.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Thank you Dr.Berman for the great job you did giving me a great smile again . I would like to tell that both you and your staff you're absolutely great I would highly recommend you. You are not just a great dentist but also a artist. John ROONEY
Are you Dr. Berman?