Dentistry  |
Dr. Tina Lefta, DMD
Dr. Tina Lefta is the owner dentist of Dorsey Family Dental, PLLC (a well established dental practice located in East Louisville, KY). She completed her training at the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry (Lexington, KY). She is currently working towards becoming a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Lefta practiced in Lexington, KY before she and her husband moved on the east coast, where she practiced as a General Dentist in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Lefta and her family chose to return to Kentucky and make Louisville their future home. They are thrilled to be here now!

10270 Shelbyville Rd

Louisville, KY 40223

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Lefta

I have made it my goal to be the most gentle, understanding and caring dentist I could possibly be! My patients' comfort is very important to be. You can be assured you are receiving the highest quality of dental care, no matter how simple of complicated your dental needs are.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Eastern Kentucky University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • University Of Kentucky / General Practice Residency Program
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • University Of Kentucky / General Practice Residency Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Lefta has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lefta has no media or publications listed.

• Albanian
  • Greek

Dr. Lefta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lefta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lefta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lefta to family and friends
Dr. Lefta's Performance
in Va Beach VA |
Dr Lefta is by far the best dentist I have ever seen. I am a East Coast patient and really miss her. She saw me through some pretty traumatic and painful dental situations. She was through in her assessments. She completely explains the options and treatment plans. She goes beyond expectations to treat her patients. Dr.Lefta does excellent work and sincerely cares about you as a person,and as her patient. Louisville , you are blessed to have such a awesome dentist in your city. Cathy Hodges
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Lefts went above and beyond! She is so nice and explains things very well. She was great with my 5 yr old. I highly recommend her!!!
Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Lefta is a smart, caring, and empathetic dentist. I can say, without any reservation, she would be a wonderful dental professional for any member of the family. She is the best ever. I miss her! Stella...Va. Beach, Va.
Stella!!! Thank you! I miss you too and really enjoyed working together. You are one of my all time favorite patients. I hope you're doing well. And if you're ever in Louisville, KY, Please give me a call- 502-244-1500! Thank you :)
Dr. Lefta a knowledgeable trustworthy dentist with an amazing soft gentle touch. I certainly trust her with my care and my family's dental care. Thank you Dr. Lefta! I definitely recommend Dr. Lefta.
Shabnam, Thank you very much for your review! You are a fantastic patient. I wish we still lived close so I could see you again. I hope you are doing well.
Louisville, KY |
Dr. Lefta is the best dentist I have ever been to. She is extremely knowledgeable, competent, kind and caring. She does excellent work, she pays attention to every little detail and always listens and addresses all my questions. I love my crowns and all the cosmetic work she did on my front teeth. I finally love my smile, thanks to Dr. Lefta's superb work. I highly recommend Dr. Lefta to all my family and friends. Once you see her you will never want to go to another dentist.
I am thrilled to read about your positive experience at my office! Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. I look forward to continuing to work together. Wishing you health and blessings! Sincerely, Dr. Lefta
Dr. Lefta is highly dedicated to her patients. She does excellent dental work; she is patient, thorough, caring and knowledgeable. She explains procedures well before starting. She's very punctual and creates a peaceful atmosphere. The entire staff at Dorsey Family Dental is polite, caring and very helpful. Dr.Lefta herself calls after procedures to make sure that the recovery process is going well and that there aren't any unanswered questions. I highly recommend Dr. Lefta!!!
My staff and I really appreciate your comment. Thank you for taking time of your busy schedule to share your positive experience. We look forward to caring for your dental needs in the future also. Wishing you health and blessings, Sincerely, Dr. Lefta & staff.
Louisville, KY |
Dr. Lefta treats her patients right and truly cares for each and every one of them. She is an amazing dentist and does great dental work. Her staff is also awesome. I have nothing but the highest praise for Dorsey Family Dental and great things to say about this wonderful dental practice!
Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We vow to continue to provide you, your family and friends with quality dental care in a comfortable office environment. Wishing you health and blessings, Sincerely, Dr. Lefta
Virginia Beach, VA |
She is the most professional and caring dentist I have met. Always on time, efficient and does excellent work. Would highly recommend.
Although I do not know who you are, I sincerely thank you for your kind comments. It is my pleasure to provide you with high quality dental treatment. I value your time and confidence you have placed in me as your dentist. I look forward to working together. Thank you! Dr. Lefta
Have you seen Dr. Tina Lefta, DMD?

Visit Dr. Lefta