Dr. Tina Lefta, DMD

Dr. Tina Lefta, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Tina Lefta, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Louisville, KY and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry in 2013 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

10270 Shelbyville Rd

Louisville, KY 40223

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Lefta

Dr. Lefta's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lefta "Dr. Tina Lefta is the owner dentist of Dorsey Family Dental, PLLC (a well established dental practice located in East Louisville, KY). She completed her training at the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry (Lexington, KY). She is currently working towards becoming a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Lefta practiced in Lexington, KY before she and her husband moved on the east coast, where she practiced as a General Dentist in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Lefta and her family chose to return to Kentucky and make Louisville their future home. They are thrilled to be here now!"

This content was provided by Dr. Lefta "I have made it my goal to be the most gentle, understanding and caring dentist I could possibly be! My patients' comfort is very important to be. You can be assured you are receiving the highest quality of dental care, no matter how simple of complicated your dental needs are. "

3  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Eastern Kentucky University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • University Of Kentucky / General Practice Residency Program
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • University Of Kentucky / General Practice Residency Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Lefta has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lefta has no media or publications listed.

• Albanian
  • Greek

Dr. Lefta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lefta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lefta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lefta to family and friends

Dr. Lefta's Performance

Dr Lefta is by far the best dentist I have ever seen. I am a East Coast patient and really miss her. She saw me through some pretty traumatic and painful dental situations. She was through in her assessments. She completely explains the options and treatment plans. She goes beyond expectations to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi Cathy, It is so nice to hear from you! You are such a great patient and I miss seeing you. Thank you for all your kind comments. If you are ever visiting in Louisville, KY area, please give me a call. 502-244-1500. I miss seeing you and I hope you are doing well.

Dr. Lefts went above and beyond! She is so nice and explains things very well. She was great with my 5 yr old. I highly recommend her!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi Angel, I really enjoyed meeting you & your sweet boys. I thank you for the positive feedback. Dr. Lefta

Dr. Lefta is a smart, caring, and empathetic dentist. I can say, without any reservation, she would be a wonderful dental professional for any member of the family. She is the best ever. I miss her! Stella...Va. Beach, Va.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Stella!!! Thank you! I miss you too and really enjoyed working together. You are one of my all time favorite patients. I hope you're doing well. And if you're ever in Louisville, KY, Please give me a call- 502-244-1500! Thank you :)

Dr. Lefta a knowledgeable trustworthy dentist with an amazing soft gentle touch. I certainly trust her with my care and my family's dental care. Thank you Dr. Lefta! I definitely recommend Dr. Lefta.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Shabnam, Thank you very much for your review! You are a fantastic patient. I wish we still lived close so I could see you again. I hope you are doing well.

Dr. Lefta is the best dentist I have ever been to. She is extremely knowledgeable, competent, kind and caring. She does excellent work, she pays attention to every little detail and always listens and addresses all my questions. I love my crowns and all the cosmetic work she did on my front teeth....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I am thrilled to read about your positive experience at my office! Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. I look forward to continuing to work together. Wishing you health and blessings! Sincerely, Dr. Lefta