Dr. Fortuna Vardeman, DDS

Sedation Dentistry | Female

Dr. Fortuna Vardeman, DDS
I m a dentist from the Philippines and now practicing here in Texas. Married to a retired USAF military. I have two daughters. My husband love to restore old classic cars. He went to school to learn dental laboratory technician after he retired from the military. He work and manage our in-house dental laboratory. My eldest daughter is a dental hygienist. Married and stationed in New Mexico. My youngest daughter is finishing up college and studying in Texas State . I love going back to the Philippines to performed charity medical and dental mission. I have been involved with repair of cleft lip and palate since 2008. My biggest achievements are my family,career and involvement of medical missions. I love my patients. I have passion in changing one life at a time.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Vardeman's Care Philosophy

We strive to give you our best customer service. We understand that coming to the dentist is not your favorite appointment. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and make it comfortable.

Dr. Vardeman's Experience

Visiting Dr. Vardeman

Dr. Vardeman accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Vardeman is now accepting new patients
RANDOLPH FAMILY DENTAL3900 FM 3009 Ste 104
Schertz, TX 78154
(210) 658-9031Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Vardeman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Vardeman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vardeman to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Vardeman Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are comitted to providing the best care so we can improve our patient care.

Dr. Vardeman's Performance
Schertz, TX |
Very kind and patient office staff!! I'm even looking forward to going back for my cleaning!
Schertz, TX |
Horrible Exp! She did terrible work & she didnt stand behind her work. Then she billed me a rate we never discussed. I've seen & spoken to other patients in her ofc who were just as mad as me. It's all about the $$$$ with her. She was very unethical with me. I'll never go back to her. Nice ofc but terrible Dr. Stay away.
Schertz, TX |
Dr Vardeman has been my dentist for 10 years and will continue doing so. She and her staff are very professional and always greet me with a smile. I highly recommend her for any dentistry you might require.
in Cibolo, TX |
Very friendly staff, technicians, and Doctor. Also very accommodating any time we have had to change an appointment or needed to be worked in.
in San Antonio, TX |
Excellent Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Fortuna Vardeman, DDS?
Are you Dr. Vardeman?

Compare Dr. Vardeman

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Vardeman says...

I m a dentist from the Philippines and now practicing here in Texas. Married to a retired USAF military. I have two daughters. My husband love to restore old classic cars. He went to school to learn dental laboratory technician after he retired from the military. He work and manage our in-house dental laboratory. My eldest daughter is a dental hygienist. Married and stationed in New Mexico. My youngest daughter is finishing up college and studying in Texas State .

I love going back to the Philippines to performed charity medical and dental mission. I have been involved with repair of cleft lip and palate since 2008.

Dr. Vardeman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Vardeman says...

We Cater to Cowards. Sedation Dentistry from simple fillings to Dental Implants. We have a dental laboratory in our own office.

Dr. Vardeman says...

We are here to give the transformation of your dream. Cosmetic and Dental Implants is our specialty. I am a general dentist doing specialty work. We offer sedation dentistry in our office.

Dr. Vardeman says...

Dr. Vardeman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sedation Dentistry

Completed in 2005

Pankey Institute

Completed in 2006

• Tagalog

Dr. Vardeman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vardeman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sedation Dentistry
  • Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Laser Dentistry