Dr. Florian Braich, DDS

Dr. Florian Braich, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Florian Braich is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Palm Beach Gardens area. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION ADA FDA ABFE ABFM PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Braich Veneers Crowns Composite Fillings Dental Bonding Dental Bridge Dental Crown Dental Inlays Dental Onlay Lower Dentures Non-Surgical GumTreatment Porcelain Veneers Root Planing Simple Tooth Extractions Teeth Extraction Teeth Scaling Teeth Whitening Ultrasonic Dental CleaningUpper Dentures FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Checks, Major Credit Cards, Care Credit INSURANCES ACCEPTED accepts most insurance WEBSITE drbraichdentistrycom

Dr. Florian Braich DDS PA

• UniCare
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Braich

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Braich took the time to explain everything to me and I was comfortable with the entire staff. My procedure will not take long and it is very affordable. I will also get on a regular hygiene schedule in order to maintain the work done. Very satisfied!!!!
Very happy with treatment and all the staff.
I was in excruciating pain and they were able to get me a last minute appointment. Super friendly and very informative. I would definitely recommend these guys and look forward to my next visit.

Here you will find the most gentle dental services supported by Micro-Abrasion high technology for very gentle dental decay removal, a caring and friendly team of dental professionals committed to providing the very best care for you and our relaxed atmosphere putting you at ease with our gentle dental touch.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

• King Maximilian University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979

Dr. Braich has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Braich has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Braich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Braich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Braich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Braich to family and friends
Dr. Braich's Performance
Everything was great.
Very convient.
So far, everything has been great. His staff is wonderful.
great place, couldn't be happier! So far my best dentist ever and I am 64. So happy I found him. Try this place you will not be disappointed!!!!
First visit with Dr. Braich office. Everyone is nice. The visit was painless as stated. The process was well explained. I would recommend.
i am always pleased coming to see dr braich and staff they're caring kind and make you feel comfortable.
Very pleasant visit with Dr. Braich and his staff. Everyone at the practice is very informative, helpful, and you truly feel that they care about your well-being.
They are very helpful, listen well and understand your needs, as well as do great quality work. I am very glad my friend referred me! Thank you so much for everything! Look forward to coming back and getting my smile back. Love this place!
Excellent experience
Overall eveytime is awsome
I hate coming to the dentist but everything was clearly explained. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Braich and his staff.
Very friendly, I enjoy coming here to clean my teeth
Dr. Braich has an excellent chairside manner and explaining everything that is going on.
Explained all aspects of what was going on in detail with options and was very courteous. Love him!
My experience was excellent. Dr. Braich caused me NO pain and really communicated with me what to expect every step of the way. I'm so happy he was able to address my problems and strategize a way for me to have options.
My experience with this office has always been thorough and informative, The staff is knowledgeable and caring to the needs of their patients. The service and results of my treatments have been excellent. I would highly recommend this dental office for your dental care.
Been coming here for for awhile, Dr. is a good listener and Luc is the best!!!
I have been coming to Dr. Braich for years now, and have always enjoyed every visit! The doctor and staff are open and honest about procedures and are easy to work with in regards to appointment times and payment options.
Everything went well as usual. Carolina always does a good job and stays on top of everything.
I've worked hard to keep my teeth healthy, But time finally brought on the issues. Thanks to Dr. Braich and his top quality staff, I've got my problems fixed and future problems stopped in their tracks. I keep coming back and don't see myself EVER stopping.
I had a hole big enough to park a toothbrush in in my left upper molar and Dr. repaired it beautifully. It was great to see everyone at the office again since it has been a long time since I was last here.
very good expierience everyone was very nice and the cleaning went great very gentle, will definitely be back for another visit
Dr. Braich and his employees where very professional and welcoming i didn't feel uncomfortable because I have a fobia of the dentist, i'm very pleased I build the courage to come here.
Kind and gentle care with down to earth explanations and realistic expectations.
Smiling faces, hospitality. Valerie always calls me by my name. Dr. always explains clearly. Makes me feel so comfortable in the chair "I go to sleep". Overall everything was excellent.
Dr. Braich explanation and attention to detail EXCEEDED my expectations. I'm happy to have found this office and now have a regular Dentist again. The staff was super nice.
I don't need to wait exhorbitant amounts of time to schedule or wait for my appointments. Dr Braich spends time explaining things and answering questions. The assistant and hygenist are always professional, courteous and cares.
Came in with chipped tooth. Got me in right away. He calmed my fears immediately.
The overall experience was as always, excellent. Dr Braich and staff are always highly efficient and extremely easy to work with.
Have been coming to Dr. Braich for years. He is truly amazing! I have never been to a Dentist that makes you feel comfortable and gives his honest opinion and advise regarding my dental issues. Along with his staff I have to say that he and his staff are the best in S. Florida
Excellent chairside manner. Very satisfied
Staff makes you feel as comfortable as possible. Very friendly
the whole staff is awsome luz the dental assistant and carolina are awsome.
theywhere
My visit was very comfortable. Dr Florian was attentive to any pain and provided me with exceptional work in a timely manner.
i got my tooth filled and i didnt feel a thing
I love Dr. and his staff!
I have been coming to this office for many years. The staff is wonderful and caring. My dental work has always been painless and long lasting. Dr. Braich also cares for my 97 year old mother, he has the patience of a saint with her. Excellent experience.
Very willing to listen to concerns.
no pain
Dr Braich is excellent and takes the time to explain everything and what will cost before the work is done.
Topnotch!
Very patient, very thorough, very polite, always cheerful and best of all no pressure.
Trips to the dentist are never fun; however, Dr. Braich and his staff made my visit enjoyable and I felt assured that I was in the best hands.
Perfect, Have been coming here for years!
It requires me to consult with my heart Dr. before any action that Dr. Braich recommended today.
Hygiene was good,
Excellent. DR is very thorough and explains everything in detail.
The best overall experience ever! The staff and the Doctor are happy spirits! I've never walked into ANY doctors office and had this kind of positiveness overall. I will definitely be back!
First Visit was great, 3 fillings.
Have you seen Dr. Florian Braich, DDS?

Visit Dr. Braich