Dr. Filip Orban, DDS

Dr. Filip Orban, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Filip Orban, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Coeur D Alene, ID. He graduated from Loma Linda University / School of Dentistry and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

2834 N Ramsey Rd # 102-103

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Dr. Orban treats your condition or procedure

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

When you make an appointment with Dr. Filip Orban at Orban Family Dental in Couer D'Alene, ID, you can actually look forward to your visit. Dr. Orban and his team strive to make each patient—from the youngest to the eldest—feel completely comfortable and confident in the care they will receive. Come to Orban Family Dental for preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Orban?
Dr. Orban's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Filip Orban, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
new patient price was right but so glad i found this team!!!! they are amazing in every way... expertise, amusing, gives a whole new experience to seeing the dentist, doctor Orban also has a gentle hand shots and drilling not unpleasant.. im laughing way to much in my visits would be my only complaint!!! look forward to my next visit!!!i
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Filip Orban, DDS?
Dr. Orban and his staff are very professional and knew exactly what I needed with respect to my dental care. I did not know that a visit to the dentist could be so wonderful. I felt very taken care of and know that I can trust them with any of my dental care needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Filip Orban, DDS?
They said it was going to be fast and painless and it was fast and painless. And, they were open on Sunday on New Years Eve.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Filip Orban, DDS?
Dr. Orban is the first dentist I have ever seen that actually sat down and explained in detail exactly what needed to be done and the different options available. He and his staff are so friendly and professional it's a joy (truly) for me to go to their office. I highly recommend Orban Family Dentistry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Filip Orban, DDS?
I took my mom here when she had a infected tooth. They were so kind and helpful getting us the best price for a expensive antibiotic. My mom loved the doctor. She said they made her feel like they truly cared about her, and getting her better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Filip Orban, DDS?
I was on a vacay in Coeur d'Alene when one of my crowns broke off. I Googled "Emergency Dentsts" and found Dr. Filip Orban. He temporarily repaired my crown so that I could continue my vacation. He then offered to send an explanation of the work he performed, to my dentist in Mn. His fee was extremely reasonable. I would highly recommend his practice. He even called to make sure that all was well. Such a great and caring dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Filip Orban, DDS?
Very kind and honest and made sure I understood the plan of care. Aimed at prevention and very thorough exam and cleaning!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Filip Orban, DDS?
I've been to others that were friendly and professional, but Dr. Orban's office seemed to have an extra bit of courtesy and thoughtfulness. Having been to many dentists, I felt that I've never had such a thorough examination as I received from Dr. Orban on my first visit. Their professional and courteous conduct, toward me and each other, combined with their state-of-the-art technology gave me the conviction that I was getting the best care possible. I would highly recommend this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Filip Orban, DDS?
Dr. Orban made me feel very comfortable in his office. He explained the options I had for dental care in a way that was clear and informative. He and his staff are fun to be around. It's clear I'm not just a patient - they really care about my health and comfort. Thank you Orban Family Dental!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Filip Orban, DDS?
I had a mouth full of broken teeth when I went to see Dr.Orban the first time. It had been at least 15 years since I had seen a dentist. He was fantastic and very gentle. He had to pull all my top teeth and do dentures for me. Based on his advice we did it in stages so I was completely healed when the dentures went in. I haven't had a single problem with them.I would and have recommended him to anyone needing a dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Filip Orban, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Orban?

Insurance accepted