Dr. Field Harrison, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Harrison

Mint Dentistry

5330 E Mockingbird Ln Ste 120 Dallas, TX 75206

Dr. Field Harrison, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Dallas, TX. He graduated from Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.

Dr. Harrison's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harrison

4.2

Dr. Harrison?
Dr. Harrison's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Field Harrison, DDS
I am Carolyn I am at the garland mint dentistry with my daughter Ariel. Back to school cleaning yeaaa. Speaking with dental assistant Erika. she is wonderful she answer all my question very politely. love this office its not my first visit its my daughter first time here.she was shock gethgting a iPad head phones and get to watch her favorite show on Netflix. celebrity life style. I am always comfortable here Erika Torres have such positive attitude very calm easy to talk and friendly thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Field Harrison, DDS?
I've been working at Mint for the past 2 months and I absolutely love it! Everyone is so friendly and patient and I just love the environment. I wake up looking forward to getting to work which is an unfamiliar feeling to me. I'm so happy to finally say that I have a job that I love! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Field Harrison, DDS?
As an employee of Mint Dentistry I am confident in saying Mint is THE dentistry of today and the dentistry of the FUTURE. Mint Dentistry is all I could ever ask for in a company; from the high level of professionalism from my colleagues to every single patient that is confident in their smile again. It's safe to say that Mint Dentistry is an elite dentistry that only strives for the best and I have reason to believe that every employee here is humble to work for such a great company.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Field Harrison, DDS?
I saw Dr Harrison at the Cedar Hill Mint location and was blown away by how good he was. my filling was very quick and very painful. walking into the office was a nice experience it felt like i was at disneyland with their customer service. i recommend anyone to check out mint
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Field Harrison, DDS?
Dr Harrison at Mint Dentistry is the reason why I have so much faith in doctors. He made me feel at ease by walking me through the process of my procedure. I have always hated the sound of drilling on my mouth but being able to listen to my music during the process, made me forget I was at the dentist. I also like the security of knowing that the doctors work as a team which makes for more accountability within the doctors. Previous offices I have been to, you just have to trust one dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Field Harrison, DDS?
Mint Dentistry fills its office with massage chairs, flat screens, and all the bells and whistles, which I soon came to find are a way to get people in the door and a way to hide the fact that they no nothing about fixing teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Field Harrison, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Harrison?

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry
2004
Universitry Of Texas At Dallas
2004

Dr. Harrison accepts

Dr. Harrison accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Assurant Health
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
MetLife

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Harrison treats your condition or procedure