Dr. Field Harrison, DDS

Dr. Field Harrison, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Field Harrison, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Dallas, TX. He graduated from Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.

5330 E Mockingbird Ln Ste 120

Dallas, TX 75206

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Harrison

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Universitry Of Texas At Dallas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Harrison has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Harrison has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harrison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harrison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harrison's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harrison to family and friends

Dr. Harrison's Performance

I've been working at Mint for the past 2 months and I absolutely love it! Everyone is so friendly and patient and I just love the environment. I wake up looking forward to getting to work which is an unfamiliar feeling to me. I'm so happy to finally say that I have a job that I love! :)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
As an employee of Mint Dentistry I am confident in saying Mint is THE dentistry of today and the dentistry of the FUTURE. Mint Dentistry is all I could ever ask for in a company; from the high level of professionalism from my colleagues to every single patient that is confident in their smile...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I saw Dr Harrison at the Cedar Hill Mint location and was blown away by how good he was. my filling was very quick and very painful. walking into the office was a nice experience it felt like i was at disneyland with their customer service. i recommend anyone to check out mint
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr Harrison at Mint Dentistry is the reason why I have so much faith in doctors. He made me feel at ease by walking me through the process of my procedure. I have always hated the sound of drilling on my mouth but being able to listen to my music during the process, made me forget I was at the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Mint Dentistry fills its office with massage chairs, flat screens, and all the bells and whistles, which I soon came to find are a way to get people in the door and a way to hide the fact that they no nothing about fixing teeth.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option7