Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS

Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS

Periodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Altadena, CA. He practices periodontics.

2028 Lake Ave

Altadena, CA 91001

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Verdugo treats your condition or procedure

• Periodontics

Dr. Verdugo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Verdugo

Dr. Verdugo?
Dr. Verdugo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS
I had an infected tooth in my lower jaw that needed to be pulled and wanted a dental implant to replace it. Dr. Verdugo did a great job explaining first and performing the surgery I needed to allow me to eat again without pain. He is a compassionate, knowledgeable and caring periodontal surgeon. My implant looks great and feels like a real tooth. It is amazing. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
Dr. Verdugo is a great periodontist. A true professional that cares and wants the best for you. I trust his wise advise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
My GP told me I had an exostosis on the lower gum which was very painful. He recommended me to see an oral surgeon. I immediately made appointment with Dr. Verdugo. He gave me local anesthetic and started the procedure to remove a sizeable amount of bone and sutured up the wound. The whole procedure took less than 25 mins with minimal pain. I was free of pain since. Highly recommended oral surgeon with vast experience which makes quite a difference when it comes to your periodontal well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
Diagnosed by my GP with exostosis which became very painful, I was told to see an oral surgeon which then I called Dr. Verdugo's office. After a quick local anesthetic, he started the surgery by removing a sizeable amount of bone and sutured up the wound. The whole procedure took less than 25 minutes and with minimal pain, I was free of pain since. Highly recommended oral surgeon with vast experience which makes quite a difference when it comes to your periodontal well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
Dr. Verdugo is, to me, an exceptional dentist, with a professional character, and great knowledge. He has helped me maintain great oral health. In fact, his expertise has saved my teeth. Dr. Verdugo is compassionate, and a warm person with whom to interact. He displays a caring nature, and educates the patient in order for the person to participate in the oral health maintenance. I truly am grateful that I have Dr. Verdugo as my dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
Dr. Verdugo is a knowledgeable, experienced, dedicated and caring professional that truly exemplifies the best qualities of his profession. I feel very lucky to have found him. He has literally saved my teeth, not just by oral surgery, but by educating me in the best methods and practices to keep the best oral hygiene possible. I travel from the City of Palmdale to Altadena, approximately sixty miles, to be able to receive the best dental care possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
Dr. Verdugo is great! He was very attentive to my recovery (tooth extraction) and took time to check up on me after the procedure. If I need anything in the future I'll be sure to call him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
Dr. Verdugo is everything you'd expect/want in a medical service provider; attentive, compassionate, professional. He recently performed my mothers delicate dental procedure; clearing her for a long overdue surgery. After having a horrible experience at another office, to say Dr. Verdugo was a godsend is truly not an overstatement. Thank you!!! Dr. Verdugo and staff we are so pleased to have been led to you, we will definitely be returning to this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
So happy I found him! Ethical, knowledgeable, superb periodontal and implant surgeon. Yes, I would highly recommend Dr. Verdugo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
Dr. Verdugo is an excellent professional, up to date on the latest medical advances and scientific research, who does not go for unnecessary procedures. He is patient, caring, and takes enough time to explain everything you want to know about your condition and options. I would recommend him to everyone. Staff at Pasadena's office is professional, helpful and friendly. Highly recommendable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
Receding gums run in my family, so I saw Dr. Verdugo for 2 gum grafts done in one afternoon in November of 2016. Verdugo and his staff were kind and sensitive to my needs before (help with billing the insurance company), during (making sure I was as comfortable as possible for the surgery and understood the procedure), and after my treatment. He called to check in on my recovery and saw me for follow ups to make sure healing was complete.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
Dr. Verdugo is simply the best! I had to have some gum grafting procedures and Dr. Verdugo was very thorough in explaining what likely caused the problem and treatment plan. He was very patient, reassuring, and overall has a wonderfully warm nature. The post-op care instructions were extremely thorough and he even called me a few times to check on how I was doing in between the procedure and follow-up appointment. The office staff is also fantastic. Best patient care ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
Remarkable doctor. I know him for over 17 years. I can surely trust him!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
El Dr. Verdugo ha hecho un trabajo excelente conmigo. Ha mejorado mi calidad de vida a todos los niveles. Exquisito trato profesional y personal. Le estoy muy agradecido
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
Remarkable doctor. I know him for over 20 years. I can surely trust him"
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
I first saw Dr. Verdugo in 2005 at the USC Faculty Clinic. I had suffered an injury as a child that had resulted in almost 10 years of dental issues. Dr. Verdugo took the time to understand my whole history and worked to find the cause of all my issues. He is a wonderful doctor who truly cares about his patients and their outcomes. I trust him completely with my oral health to the point that I always consult with him even before regular procedures. I can not recommend Dr. Verdugo enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
I have known Dr. Verdugo for the past 10 years. He performed extensive bone graph, implants and gum surgery for me and I have never had a problem with those procedures. He is a doctor like no other, always following up by calling me after each procedure to see if I was doing OK. I find him to be highly ethical and caring. He always took the time to carefully explain the procedures and what the options were. He is very pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
Dr. Verdugo did several gum grafts for me in 2005. I had recessions due to aggressive brushing over a period of time. I had a great deal of sensitivity and discomfort when I ate cold food or even brushed with cool water. Several other dentists had suggested bonding and other remedies. Dr. Verdugo was very straightforward and sensible and he did a spectacular job. It has been 11 years since he did the grafts and they look and feel terrific. I would highly recommend Dr. Verdugo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
Dr. Verdugo is extremely competent. In addition, he takes the time to explain things fully, he is understanding, and he is pleasant to be around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fernando Verdugo, DDS?
When I was younger, I did not brush my teeth the right way nor flossed. Dr. Verdugo helped me get my gums and teeth in shape to where they are pretty healthy today, albeit I have gum loss from earlier years. There are plenty of dentists that are good. Dr Verdugo is excellent. He is an artist, technical perfectionist, and professorial in knowledge. I trust him and he has helped me so that I feel much better about my healthy teeth and gums. A big thanks.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Verdugo?

Insurance accepted