Dr. Faye Frey, DMD

Dr. Faye Frey, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Faye Frey, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Walling, TN. He graduated from University Of Tennessee and practices dentistry.Read his story

11765 McMinnville Hwy

Walling, TN 38587

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Cigna-HealthSpring
  • DentaQuest

Learn about Dr. Frey

Dr. Frey's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Frey "As a dentist, I feel a strong responsibility to care for my patients and give them the best treatment I can. At my office, patients come first and we try our best to make them feel comfortable. I know that a dentist visit can be very stressful, and it is my job to put you at ease. Our office has a scenic view of the Caney Fork river from each chair and it alone can put your mind at ease. I try to spend time with my patients and explain treatment options and work with them to find the best option for them. I have many years experience in practicing dentistry and look forward to working with you. "

This content was provided by Dr. Frey "As a dentist, I strive to provide every patient with a specialized treatment adhering to the highest standard of care.  I continue to educate myself in order to provide every patient with the most updated treatment while educating the local community.  A combination of my knowledge and desire to help others is reflected in my routine practice, in hopes to improve not only the patient's oral health, but their overall health as well.   Through my practice, I hope to enhance people's dental experience while providing them with a friendship built upon trust, honesty, and privacy. I strive to meet patient's needs and emergencies as quickly as possible and make them feel comfortable with their treatment. "

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Frey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Frey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Frey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Frey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Frey

Dr. Frey?
Dr. Frey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Faye Frey, DMD
Love this Dentist and the office view is great.
Felicia in Quebeck, TN – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faye Frey, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Frey?