Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 60

Dr. Rosenberg

Lexington Smile Studio

922 Waltham St Ste 202 Lexington, MA 02421

Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Lexington, MA and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from Tufts University in 1985 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Rosenberg accepts

Dr. Rosenberg accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
MetLife
United Concordia

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Rosenberg treats your condition or procedure

• Gingivitis
  • Gingivostomatitis
  • Gum Disease Treatment
  • Gum Graft Surgery
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Halitosis
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Decay Caused by Acid Attack
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)
  • Tooth Displacement
  • Tooth Malformation
  • Traumatic Dental Injury Treatment

Lexington Smile Studio is a premier Lexington dentist where you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Rosenberg?
Dr. Rosenberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
I've been looking for someone to treat my daughter's tongue tie and was told Lexington Smile uses laser and I was not disappointed. I had to fill out a lot of paperwork so one of the women at the front desk played with my toddler so I could complete the forms without her stealing my pen. They schedule the consult and procedure at the same time, sticking to the price they quoted on the phone. We were done within the hour and the Dr. Rosenberg called after hours to check up and answer questions
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
I was very impressed with Dr. Rosenberg's clear explanation and diagnosis of my daughter's lip and tongue ties. She was kind, caring, and performed the procedure quickly--I knew my daughter was in good hands! She called that evening to check on us and offered good support and advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
We brought our son for a lip and tongue tie revision. We were impressed with the entire experience at Lexington Smile Studio. The front staff was friendly and accommodating and Dr. Rosenberg was amazing with our son, and the procedure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
Dr. Rosenberg did a wonderful job diagnosing and correcting my daughter's lip and tongue tie that were previously overlooked. The correction has allowed her to nurse correctly which has been life changing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
We were diagnosed with a tongue/lip tie a bit later (14 weeks), and Dr. Rosenburg was amazing. For the first 3 months of my sons life, latching was difficult and weight gain was slow. We are so happy we came to Dr. Rosenberg. She took so much time with us before and after the procedure, and even made a follow up call after hours to check on how my son was doing. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
My son was born 4.5 weeks early and has trouble with reflux. He had trouble latching and I had the associated pain. I had heard about lip/tongue ties being an increasingly more common issue, however when I brought the topic up to his doctors it was brushed off. Dr.Rosenberg was highly recommended to us from a friend as well as a lactation consultant. She was quick to diagnose the significant lip/tongue ties and it was fixed. Now he is able to nurse and transfer milk which...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
Our daughter spent 3 weeks in the NICU and hospitalized twice after for poor eating and reflux. Her lip and tongue tie went unnoticed. She was 7 weeks old when she had her procedure. The day she had her procedure she was able to latch on breast and bottle. She is able to form an air tight seal while eating and no longer drips out the side of her mouth, slides off, or gasps for air. Beyond happy we did the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rosenberg. My son was having breastfeeding difficulties. I suspected a lip tie, but my pediatrician brushed it off. We saw Dr. Rosenberg when he was 5 weeks old. She diagnosed him as having a lip tie and a tongue tie, and completed the procedure that day. Everything was explained to me in detail and I felt very comfortable. Dr. Rosenberg helped us with after-care and even called to check in with us that night! I would recommend this practice to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
Came in for a free consultation due to concerns about lip and tongue tie. I was previously dismissed by the pediatrician and hospital staff after delivery, but I could tell something was off (I work with children birth-3). My husband brought my daughter in and sure enough it was what I suspected. Dr.Fawn took the time to call me during the consultation and explain the diagnosis and procedure. I loved the post-op resources demonstrating post surgical exercises. Excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
We had an amazing experience with Dr. Rosenberg and her staff! She spends time with you and is very patient and reassuring. She and the staff were great with our son! I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
I was apprehensive at first to get this done but I knew it had to be done in order for my 3 month old to be more comfortable during and after nursing. I am so happy we did it! He had lip and tongue tie revisions done and ever since we did it, we have had a completely different nursing experience! I am not in pain and he transfers milk so much faster. His reflux symptoms are gone and he is not spitting up or choking as much as he used to. He seems a lot happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
My 3 week old son had tongue and lip tie making breast feeding very painful for me and gassy for baby. I made an appointment with Dr. Rosenberg and she listened to all of my issues with patience and experience. The actual procedure was quick for my son and within a few hours feeding was close to pain free. I'm convinced I would have given up breastfeeding within a few days if I hadn't made an appointment. I would recommend Dr. Rosenberg to any family member or friend. She's excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
Dr. Rosenberg was warm and comforting with my daughter. The procedure was completed professionally and timely. I have already seen a world of a difference in our daughter since her lip and tongue tie procedure! I highly recommend Dr. Rosenberg!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
Our experience with Dr. Rosenberg was great! She did a lip and tongue tie revision on my 3 month old. After months of difficult feedings, my daughter is now breastfeeding easily and has "found her voice"!!! She loves to babble now! She was very professional and caring. She even called the night of the procedure to check on us! I would definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
Absolutely fabulous experience as always. Have been a patient of Dr.Fawn Rosenberg for 24 years and her excellence in care as never wavered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
Thanks to Dr Rosenberg my son is doing great after his tongue release and willingly ate food after surgery. Previously, he had been refusing food due to not being able to use his tongue properly. We cant Thank her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
We had a wonderful experience treating our daughter's tongue and lip tie with Dr. Rosenberg. Even as a professional healthcare worker, I had relatively little knowledge of this condition, and Dr. Rosenberg and her staff walked my husband and I through the diagnosis and treatment options during a time when breastfeeding was a struggle. I noticed a near immediate improvement in my daughter's ability to latch effectively following the laser treatment provided by Dr. Rosenberg.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
My family and I are forever grateful to Dr. Rosenberg. Her expertise on tongue and lip ties saved my ability to breastfeed two of my children( 2nd and 3rd).I only wish I had found her earlier so that I could have had a more positive nursing experience with my first child.Numerous healthcare professionals told me that there was nothing wrong and/or a lip tie doesn't affect nursing. So, I am so thankful to have found Dr. R. She takes time and listens well.I cant thank her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
Dr Rosenberg gave our 2 week old a great exam, was very gentle, answered all of our questions and the procedure was speedy. She even called that night to check in with us to make sure the little one was doing alright. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fawn Rosenberg, DMD?
Our overall experience has been wonderful. An opening had become available the day we called and from the moment we set the appointment to our follow up after the procedure, we have been extremely happy with the results and the care we have been given throughout the procedure. We highly recommend Fawn and her practice. We have already shared our experience with others in our birthing group and we look forward to see the long term results of the procedure. Thank you!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rosenberg?

Lexington Smile Studio