Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Bakhtyari

Premier Dental Care, P.C.

2579 John Milton Dr Ste 250 Herndon, VA 20171

Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Herndon, VA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Boston University-D.M.D., Magna Cum Laude in 2002 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Bakhtyari accepts

Dr. Bakhtyari accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Assurant Health
Delta Dental
DentaQuest
DenteMax
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Guardian
MetLife
Principal Financial Group
United Concordia

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Bakhtyari treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Whitening
  • Trèswhite Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Our standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health. Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Bakhtyari?
Dr. Bakhtyari's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. B is one of the best dentists around. He makes me feel at ease every time I see him. The dental hygienists all do an amazing job and Dr. B meets with me personally every time to ensure that I have a smooth visit and no issues with my teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?
Dr B and his staff are excellent. I have been going to his office since 2.5 yrs now and have recommended my friends as well. Special thanks to Sarah. She is amazing! She explains everything so well and is a wonderful person. Thank you Sarah and Dr B.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?
I been a patient for 15 years best quality practice. Highly recommended Sara the hygentist rocks!!! Of course the rest of the staff is also 5 stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?
Dr. B and his staff are very personable and take the time to explain things to you throughout the appointment. I have been extremely happy with the timeliness of appointments, flexibility of scheduling, and overall care/attention I have received. When I chipped my front tooth last year, Dr. B helped me restore my smile to look better than it had before, with only a little bit of bonding ;)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?
I have been a Bakhtyari patient for many years. He and staff are highly skilled, patient, gentle and are adopting new technologies at a rapid pace. All of this makes them highly efficient and effective. Dr “B” is the go-to premier dentist in the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?
My wife and I are extremely happy with "Dr. B." He clearly stays abreast of developments in his field, and is very adept at explaining our dental care options and related pros/cons. Dr. B. also has a fantastic network of specialists for referrals as needed. He also has a great "chair-side manner," and a very professional and cheerful staff of hygienists!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?
Friendly, professional doctor and staff. Had a pleasant experience for my regular check up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?
Dr. Bakhtyari and his staff are professional, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. I recommend them without reservation .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?
Dr. B and his staff are the best around. I been going to his practice for over 5yrs and refuse to switch. They are that good!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?
I'm not a big fan of going to the dentist but Dr. B and his staff make the experience comfortable meanwhile still conducting a very thorough exam.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?
This was the best experience ever. They made me feel right at home, and kept asking if I was ok or if I felt any pain. There number concern was my happiness and comfort. I will recommend premier dental care to everybody!!!!! Thanks once again for making my experience with u guys a great one!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?
This is the first dentist I've been to that did not belittle me because of my oral hygiene. They treated me with respect and explained all my procedures to me. Super effiencient and friendly! Definitely my dentist for life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?
Love this office. The staff is wonderful. If it's a billing question or scheduling the front staff can answer it. If it's a routine cleaning or a deep root cleaning Sarah can clean it. If it's a filling, root canal or dentures the good doctor can do it. The whole staff really are just lovely. I have high dentist anxiety but now it's a breeze. I always laugh and smile now during an appoiintment. I highly recommend this dentist office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?
Dr. "B" and his team are the best! Top quality care, and Dr. B is very caring as well, and concerned about his patients. He takes time with his patients and explains what the issue is, and the treatment options. I've been going to him since he took on this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?
The staff and Dr. are very nice and professional. Their offices are clean and very conveniently located. I was very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?
My experience was very good. He is a good and effective dentist. No delays.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?
Dr. B is the best of the best. His attention to detail is impeccable, and he and his staff are super friendly. You're guaranteed to leave his office with a smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Bakhtyari, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bakhtyari?