Dr. Farideh Golestani, DDS

Dr. Farideh Golestani, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Farideh Golestani, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Harrison, NJ. She practices pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, and more.

407 Frank E Rodgers Blvd N

Harrison, NJ 07029

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MetLife
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Golestani

This content was provided by Dr. Golestani "Our office specialize in dental and Orthodontic treatment for Children as well as adults. Our goal is prevention of cavities and giving patients beautiful smiles. Our patients are our number one priority and we provide a warm and kid friendly atmosphere. We answer all questions that patients/parents may have in our best ability and focus on your child's health."

3  Practice Areas

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Polishing
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Golestani is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Golestani has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Golestani has no media or publications listed.

• Persian
  • Polish
  • Portuguese

Dr. Golestani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Golestani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Golestani's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Golestani to family and friends

Dr. Golestani's Performance

I am so happy to find this dentist for my two children . They are 2 and 5 and they love coming to dr. Golestani , despite the fact that they had extensive treatment . The office is beautiful with state of the art and all new technology and staff and doctors are very kind and friendly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I took my daughter to another dentist and she told me my daughter has 12 cavities and she is not cooperative and we have to do it in the hospital . I took my daughter for 2nd opinion to Dr. Golestani and she recommend to do all the cavities in 3 visits under laughing gas . She treated all the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had worst experience with Dr. and her staff. She was not friendly with my kid. She had put the crown for my kid (even though sje was knowing .. its not going to last). when crown came out (after 2 day) and we returned the crown .. but she submitted to claim that we have lost the crown .. and she...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2
I had been taking our girls for the past year. The experience was ok but didn't like the wait outside policy/give your child benadrly for procedures. What crossed the line, was when the staff assistant became loud, sarcastic and argumentative with my husband after he informed her that the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option3

Sorry you had this experience. Being the review is anonymous, I can't recall the incident. We do our best in make the experience as pleasant as possible. We find children respond better to instructions and have a better experience when the parent is not in the room. Parents are always invited to stand directly outside the operatory where can clearly see their child. We would be happy to discuss further or assist you in any way.

I was not allowed in the room with my child while she worked on him. She asked me to medicate him with benedryl before the appointment. She was not child friendly at all. She was the opposite of what I expected from a dentist who specializes in children. Dr. Golestani failed to put my child at...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option3

So sorry you had this experience. Parents are always asked to wait outside the operatory during treatment, however they are invited to stand right outside the door where they can clearly see their child. We find children respond better and follow instructions much better without the parent. Feel free to contact us at anytime to discuss if you choose. Please let us know if you need anything.