Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Gastonia, NC and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans medical school in 1993. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hanachi to book an appointment.

Hanachi Orthodontics

6.377551020408164%
0.25510204081632654%

Dr. Hanachi?
What People Say About Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS
Fantastic staff! Dr. Hanachi made us feel like family! Our daughters never felt scared to go to the orthodontist. He and his staff were always available for questions or if we needed to get into see him more urgently. Do yourself a favor and for your kids smiles, call Dr. Farid Hanachi for an appointment. My daughters have star quality smiles because of Hanachi Orthodontics!
Laurie Rogers in Davidson, NC – Oct 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS?
I love going to this orthodontic practice! Dr. Hanachi and his staff are FANTASTIC ??
Candace Helms in Charlotte, NC – Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS?
My daughter had buck teeth and her jaw was not aligned properly. She was also extremely nervous about having a Herbst and braces. Dr. Hanachi created a plan for her and helped her feel at ease, talking her through each step. Now her smile is something she is proud of. We highly recommend Dr. Hanachi.
Jamie and Jade in Charlotte , NC – Oct 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS?
Dr. Hanachi is straightforward, honest, friendly and gentle! I am very happy with the service that I receive from office staff and feel confident that these braces are going to fix my dental issues. He also has done braces for both of my kids. I highly recommend him!
Celine in Davidson, NC – Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS?
Staff is awesome and Dr. Hanachi is very detailed proactive in my sons treatment.
NC – Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS?
Dr Hanachi and everyone on his staff are wonderful. Two convenient locations, accommodating with scheduling and pricing is competitive with easy pay. I would highly recommend Dr. Hanachi and his practice.
Davidson, NC – Sep 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS?
Dr. Hanachi provides excellent care. He always takes the time to speak to his patients and to make sure that everything is good. His staff are a pleasure to speak to, professional and are always accommodating with questions or appointment conflicts. I’ve never waited more than 10 minutes which is such a delight! I highly recommend them!
Cherilyn Ferraiuolo in Mooresville, NC – Sep 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS?
My son Adam has been seeing Dr. Hanachi for over a year now . His expertise in his field is second to none and his care, respect , and friendliness towards his paitients is what makes my child jump for joy before all his appointments . Thank you Dr. Hanachi for making an ordinarily stressful event a breeze.
Ava in Charlotte, NC – Sep 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS?
Fun, cheerful staff and environment! Dr. H is so great with kids of all ages! He and his staff are so friendly and make you as the parent and your kids feel completely confident in the care you are getting. My daughter was under his care many years ago and my adult son just recently became his patient! Both have fabulous smiles now thanks to Dr. Hanachi! I strongly recommend Dr. Hanachi!
Sonja Mareske in Terrell – Sep 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS?
Our experience with Dr. Hanachi has been spectacular. Our appointments have been easy to schedule and our wait times have been less than 5 minutes. He explains everything in a patient understandable fashion and is available for questions at any time. He calls or texts me post procedure to be sure that my son is comfortable and without issues. I could not be happier with choosing his practice for my child’s orthodontic needs. This practice is a 5/5 on my scale.
Joy Rusk in Davidson , NC – Sep 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS?
Horrible results! His competence is questionable, at best. After 2 phases and 5 yrs of braces, our dentist informed us of problems with our daughter's teeth. We consulted with a different, experience orthodontist and learned of 7 MAJOR problems with her teeth, basic things that any ortho should know. She had to get all of the brackets back on and the other ortho corrected the issues. On the surface, Hanachi may seem good, but He does a horrible job at correcting teeth properly. Beware!
Gastonia, NC – Oct 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS?
We are beyond words happy with Dr Hanachi and his whole staff. Every visit for 2 1/2 years have been pleasant, on time and speedy. When our daughter broke a bracket and we were leaving for vacation they fit us in that day without question. He and his staff keep the parent and patient very informed the entire time.
Crystal Blanton in Mt. Holly NC – Jul 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS?
I've had a great experience at this office! The staff is always friendly and I've never waited for more then 10 minutes to have an adjustment.
Lindsey in Charlotte, NC – Jan 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Hanachi. He and his staff are polite, compassionate and understanding, and professional. Dr. Hanachi has as sense of humor and is easy going, and he definitely cares about his patients and their outcomes. He did a phenomenal job in correcting my daughter's bite and straightening her teeth. It is hard to believe it is the same child smiling at me.
Tina P. in Mount Holly, NC – Dec 21, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Hanachi, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hanachi?

Dr. Hanachi accepts

Dr. Hanachi accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO

• Dental Spacing
  • Fixed Orthodontic Correction
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Invisible Dental Braces
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Orthodontic care should be a positive experience from start to finish. Hanachi Orthodontics has been dedicated to providing patient-first service since we opened our doors in 1993. Dr. Farid Hanachi and his staff maintain three family-friendly offices. Visit us at our location in Charlotte, Gastonia, or Mooresville, NC to start working on beautiful smiles for you and your loved ones.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics