Dr. Fariba Mutschler, DDS

Dr. Fariba Mutschler, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Fariba Mutschler, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Portland, OR. She practices dentistry.Read her story

13908 SE Stark St Ste C

Portland, OR 97233

• Ameritas
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Mutschler

Dr. Mutschler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mutschler "I studied chemistry and graduated from Lewis & Clark College in Portland, OR. After college, I became a Bio-technician in California before starting dental school. I graduated from UCLA School of Dentistry in 1989 and was immediately hired by UCLA Dental School as a Clinical Restorative Dentistry instructor teaching dental students how to place fillings. Dr. Mark and I married in 1988, before we graduated. As he was studying more, I worked as a general dentist until we could come back home to Portland. "

This content was provided by Dr. Mutschler "Perhaps it is my female instincts, but I love being with children and from early in my dental career, I realized that I wanted to work with children too.  Most child dentistry is provided by general dentists, yet I fortunately had the opportunity work with Dr. Mark and learn how to give KIDS Great Grins in a pediatric dentistry office, with all the games and well-trained staff to support me.

Watching little kids grow into young adults as they visit us a couple times each year is so very rewarding.  Each visit is an opportunity to work towards a positive relationship and building trust.  I also work with parents to help them in making the right decision for their children's dental health, and sometimes we even compare parenting notes.  I work very hard to meet each family's unique needs and do what is just right for them, right here and right now."

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Education data for Dr. Mutschler is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Mutschler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mutschler has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Mutschler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mutschler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mutschler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mutschler

Dr. Mutschler?
Dr. Mutschler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Fariba Mutschler, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Great experience! Friendly staff and Doctor who really knows how to deal with kids and explains things in a way both the parent and child understand. Very patient and put my child at ease with everything.
Apr 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fariba Mutschler, DDS?
My daughter had some questions regarding fluoride, and dr. Mark had no problem taking the time to discuss this with her. He is always very patient and kind with my girls 7 and 4 and they look forward to seeing dr. Mark and his wonderful staff!
Rebecca pinette in Milwaukie, or – Dec 02, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fariba Mutschler, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mutschler?