Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Faisal Quereshy, MD
Dr. Faisal A. Quereshy is the Medical Director of the Visage Surgical Institute, located in Medina, Ohio. He specializes in facial cosmetic surgery and oral and maxillofacial surgery and serves the medical and dental communities in Medina County, Akron, and the Greater Cleveland areas of North East Ohio. He is in practice with his wife, Dr. Najia Usman, who specializes in endodontic dentistry. A native of Toronto, Canada, he is double Board Certified by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABCS) and by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS). Dr. Quereshy is also an Associate Professor and the Residency Program Director of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Case Western Reserve/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center. He serves on the Craniofacial Team at Rainbow Babies and Children Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Quereshy received his Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology from the University of Toronto and earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the School of Dental Medicine at the State University of New York at Buffalo, graduating Cum Laude. He then went on to attain his medical degree (MD) from Case Western Reserve University's School of Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. Among his current academic responsibilities, Dr. Quereshy holds the position of Secretary and board examiner for the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABCS), and was appointed to the Board of Trustees for the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS). Most recently, he was elected to serve a 6-year term as an examiner for the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ABOMS). Dr. Quereshy has been the recipient of a number of research grants and

3591 Reserve Commons Dr Ste 300

• Birthmark
  • Craniofacial Disorders
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Dental Implant
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Toronto
  • Salt Lake City Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • State University of New York At Buffalo / School of Dental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 1994

Dr. Quereshy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Quereshy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quereshy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Quereshy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quereshy to family and friends
Dr. Quereshy's Performance
Very honest and talented
in Medina, OH |
Dr. Quereshy is the best along with his office staff. After my procedure there was no pain. Went today for a facial at his office and had a wonderful experience with Danie. Best facial ever. I recommend him and office staff to everyone!
in Cleveland, OH |
Great work, fantastic Doctor, wonderful staff. See you after the first of the year.
Medina, Ohio |
I have had multiple procedures with Danielle the estetichician, cool sculpting and venus legacy. She personalized every treatment and ensured I received the best results.
Outstanding service from beginning to end. The best I have ever experienced. Unmatched professionism.
in Medina, OH |
Best doctor and great team actually listen to you and come up with a solid plan for any situation. And the best thing is when I get there my wait times easily under 5 minutes. Oh and don't forget good coffee and bottled water.
in Medina, OH |
Ive had nothing but good experiences. A true professional.
in Medina, OH |
A highly trained doctor with great people skills. He has a great staff and spends as much time with you that you need. I would highly recommend him!
in Westfield Center, OH |
Dr Queresky and his staff are excellent and I would highly recommend them. They are very professional, knowledgeable and take the time to understand your situation as well as your concerns. Friendly and caring as well. Excellent care from start to finish!!
in Richfield, OH |
The doctor and his staff were very friendly and professional. They made my son feel comfortable.
Medina, OH |
Dr. Quereshy was such an honorable doctor. He gave me all the info about facial fillers and let me know, that for my concerns, he wouldn't suggest fillers. He returned my consultation fee, and introduced me to the esthetician Danielle who is formulating a plan for my particular situation. Very grateful.
in Medina, OH |
Dr. Usman and her staff were very professional and performed my root canal without pain and in a timely manner. I would strongly suggest using this doctor.
in Medina, OH |
Dr Quereshy is an excellent doctor with an outstanding "bedside manner."
Toledo, OH |
Dr. Quereshy is very intelligent, friendly and does exceptional work. I had my wisdom teeth removed and the entire process went very smoothly. While recovering, his office staff were all very accommodating and saw me multiple times after for various questions and concerns regarding cleaning the healing gums.
in Medina, OH |
I had my wisdom tooth extracted here. Dr. Faisal Quereshy is an excellent doctor and surgeon. I was comforted by his level of expertise and friendliness. His office staff are professional and kind. The entire process, from the first appointment to the post-op recovery, flowed very efficiently. Everybody knew what they were doing and they did it well. That's professionalism. I highly recommend Dr. Faisal Quereshy and his staff.
in Medina, OH |
Dr. Quereshy and his staff are always very professional and formidable. I highly recommend them!
in Medina, OH |
Dr. Quereshy was very thorough and explained the procedure of wisdom teeth removal to both me and my son focusing on him and directed questions to him. He was encouraging and made my son feel reassured. His staff was also very welcoming and friendly as well as professional.
Medina, OH |
I couldn't be happier with my results! The entire staff are wonderful and caring.
Very good experience. Very professional
in Medina |
Love dr quereshy. So friendly knowledgeable, professional , a perfectionist, pain free, great dr. And a wonderful staff also??
in Medina, GA |
Great first visit!
Washington, DC |
Very professional! Excellent service! I enjoy coming and trust him immensely.
in Medina, OH |
Professional yet personal. Thorough and empathetic. I am 54 and this is the best health care experience I've ever had. Dr. Quereshy and his staff are 1st class all the way!
in Brunswick, OH |
Wonderful oral surgery physician! I have had two dental implants at different times. I would highly recommend Dr. Quereshy.
in Medina, OH |
Less than 12 hours from having my tooth removed, there was no pain. The stitches were healed and completely gone in 2 days. Immaculate work. Prestine care. Thank you. Highly recommend.
in Medina, OH |
Not only did the doctor get me in quickly he was very pleasant and explained what he was going to do. He made sure I was comfortable thru the procedure. It was a pleasure meeting him and the staff and I will definitely recommend them to friends and family.
in Medina, Oh |
Dr. Quereshy is so genuine and caring. My son is special needs and does not speak. Dr. Quereshy was so gentle and kind to him, which was much appreciated. We really felt our sons needs and comfort were top priority during his care! We left feeling blessed! Dawn, mom of Garrett
in Creston Ohio |
I instantly loved him and his entire staff. Very caring and friendly people. Beautiful facility.
Have you seen Dr. Faisal Quereshy, MD?
Are you Dr. Quereshy?

Beachwood, OH 44122
University Hospitals Case Medical Center
11100 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology