Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Hishmeh

Gentle Care Family Dentistry

650 N Main St Monticello, KY 42633

Dr. Fahed Hishmeh, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Monticello, KY. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Hishmeh accepts

Dr. Hishmeh accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Hishmeh treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hishmeh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hishmeh

4.5

Dr. Hishmeh?
Dr. Hishmeh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Fahed Hishmeh, DMD
I would recommend Dr Hishmeh to everyone. He is a skilled dentist,he try’s to make the experience as pain free as possible. Dr Hishmeh takes time to explain what is going to happen. The office staff are a great group of people. The office is always clean and pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fahed Hishmeh, DMD?
Dr Hishmeh first and foremost is very caring and dedicated to the highest degree excellence! His knowledge and skill set rank him far above all others. His office staff and nurses are most personable as well as very highly skilled. I (we) would never have believed a visit to your Dentist would not be a dreaded event, however, Dr Hishmeh along with his office and nursing staff has changed all that for us. I (we) believe the name “Gentle Care Family Dentistry” says it all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fahed Hishmeh, DMD?
I first met him when I was 8.. I'm 29 I will be 30. I've been to one dentist in this time.. I will only go to Dr. Hishmeh, he meets everyone on a level the can understand, sets plans and goals for people to meet. He is wonderful and caring. You can tell he loves his job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fahed Hishmeh, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Hishmeh. I am writing this once I got all of my procedures finished. I had major dental work done in February 2018. I had a few more appointments which spanned until August 2018 and each of those times he was excellent. The front office staff were friendly. The nurses were friendly as well. They all are knowledgeable when you ask questions. They are all very patient and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fahed Hishmeh, DMD?
Dr Hishmeh is very Dedicated to excellence! along with his knowledge,skill set and personality makes him a very good Dentist for the the entire family and special cases like me that have severe anxiety he is awesome and cares about his patients. I had some extreme work done on a Saturday and Dr Hishmeh took the Time on Sunday from his personal Time to call me on his cell phone and check on me. Would recommend highly for his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fahed Hishmeh, DMD?
This man pulled all my teeth he assured me I would have dentures in 3days otherwise I would of kept my bad ones it took 6 months of nonsense and runaround before I finally got them and they didn't even fit properly will never go back or recommend anyone to him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fahed Hishmeh, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hishmeh?