Dr. Fady Alfons Zaki, DDS

Dr. Fady Alfons Zaki, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Fady Alfons Zaki, DDS is a dentist who practices in Sarasota, FL. He has been practicing for 9 years.

3333 Clark Rd Ste 140

Sarasota, FL 34231

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Principal Life
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Zaki

This content was provided by Dr. Zaki "Dr. F. Alfons Zaki is dedicated to making patients feel at home, making the dental visit such a pleasant, comfortable experience."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Peninsula Hospital Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Zaki has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zaki has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zaki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zaki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zaki's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zaki to family and friends
Dr. Zaki's Performance
in Sarasota, FL |
I had been looked at by 2 other doctors that couldn't figure out my problem or why I was having severe pain. Dr. Z nailed it after just 5 minutes and problem gone! To me, he deserves more than 5 stars.
in Sarasota, FL |
The doctor was great, the staff was very pleasant. My daughter's front tooth, which she split in half as a child, never looked so natural and beautiful. He did an amazing job, and she did not even flinch since he was so gentle. A++
in Venice, FL |
my daughter who is 17, had a terrible smile due to her teeth being all bunched up and we did not give her braces as we should have when she was younger. she was so depressed about her smile, and not too many dentists wanted to treat her exept with braces which she did not want being in her last year of high school. Doctor zaki made her beautiful veneers, she cannot stop smiling, we cannot believe how beautiful she looks now, and how confident she is. we cannot thank him enough. From Dawn & Nelly
in Sarasota, FL |
Loved that whitening....Well worth it
in North Port, FL |
Went to 2 previous dentists and I wasn't happy at all, until my coleague highly recommended him. He was very kind and took his time explaining things to me. His billing staff were on top of everything and it was no where near what the previous two dentists wanted to charge. It just felt right at this office, and my family and will all be coming here.
in Sarasota, FL |
Very reasonable and thorough. I did not feel a thing.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
They fit me in for an emergency within a reasonable amount of time. They had a room specifically for emergencies so I did not have to wait. By the time I filled the paper work, the ladies upfront took care of all the insurance stuff. The doc was nice and had after he started, I was soooo happy that he had a virtually painless touch.
Sarasota, FL |
One of the better ones we have seen in our lifetime.
in Hollywood, FL |
He is great. I took my mother, who is in a wheelchair to him because of something that was killing her. He went way overboard to treat her while she stayed in her wheelchair because we were unable to transport her into the dental recliner. The entire visit he was very compassionate and treated her with great respect and kindness. It is nice to find doctors like that.
in Sarasota, FL |
My husband and I, we live a very healthy life style and our teeth have been always well maintained at our family dentist in Michigan. After moving down to Florida, We had gone to 2 previous offices, who worked us up for almost $45k worth of dental work. My neighbor told us about this dentist. We went for a consult and immediately felt how honest he was with his opinion. He really knew his books. To make a long story short, I am glad we found him, or we would have been scammed thousands of dollar
He is just perfect!
in Sarasota, FL |
First time there, very clean office. He is very knowledgeable and clearly knows his stuff. He explained what we needed to get done easily and slowly and that made us very comfortable. While I was still building up my anxiety, he was already done, and he was already laughing with my husband. What a relief, I did not feel a thing.
in Bradenton, FL |
My general dentist couldn't pinpoint the tooth that was giving me pain. She referred me to an endodentist who couldn't identify the source of the pain. I finally looked on Health Grades for an endodentist. I saw the great reviews for Dr. Zaki and made an appointment. He took me in, identified the problem tooth very quickly, prepared it for a crown and put on a temporary crown on his birthday. He was outstanding. He has since replaced crowns on two other teeth that needed him. Outstanding!!!
in Bradenton, FL |
I have had an abscess for 10 days that suddenly made my face swell the size of a watermelon, i called maybe 7-8 local dentists but no one cared to see me. Then when i called his office, they said that the doctor would stay late specifically to see me, maybe just to write me a prescription. He literally worked for 5 minutes on my tooth after he numbed it, this was yesterday evening, I now feel l a million times better, swelling gone, i am a happy camper. will be seeing him soon to finish the rest
Sarasota, FL |
Went in with a tooth ache. Ended up having way too much stuff done within a short period. They wanted to take my money not actually help me! I now since February been having other surgeries and have a IV port in for meds! I had the office manager removing stitches that shouldn't have been. I ended up with bone missing but I had a bone graft! I called all the time saying it wasn't right but they wanted more money! No I'm a single mom and would give anything to have my health back and my teeth!!
in Fort Lauderdale, Fl |
I am so afraid of the dentist but Dr. Zaki is so gentle and patient. He made sure I was in no pain during my root canal. I now look forward to going to the dentist instead of being afraid.
Have you seen Dr. Fady Alfons Zaki, DDS?
Are you Dr. Zaki?