Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Akhras

All Smiles Orthodontics

19710 Governors Hwy Ste 10 Flossmoor, IL 60422

Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Flossmoor, IL and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Tufts University, School of Dental Medicine - D.M.D. in 1997 and practices dentistry and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Akhras accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Akhras has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(708) 799-6200Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Akhras treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Akhras' conditions and procedures:

• Clear Dental Braces
  • Invisalign®
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Retainers

All Smiles Orthodontics strives to provide you with the best possible service. Our goal is to make your journey through orthodontic treatment both pleasant and comfortable. We are led by Doctor Akhras and as a team, we are committed to excellence. Ou...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Orthodontics - University of Buffalo New York School of Dentistry
1997
Tufts University, School of Dental Medicine - D.M.D.
1997

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Akhras' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Akhras

Dr. Akhras?
Dr. Akhras' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD
My mother set me up an appointment and they were able to get me in right away. Everyone in the office is very nice and always helpful. My teeth came out better than I ever expected and in very little time. This company has had a couple of my other family members and we all agree that they are very good at what they do. I completely recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
The whole staff was very kind and helpful throughout my 2 years of treatment. They were always welcoming and kind whenever I had to come in or had to reschedule an appointment. They always had my best interests in mind and helped me achieve a straight, glowing smile. Despite the many times my teeth hurt from chewing, I am glad I decided to give my business to All Smiles Orthodontics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
I love coming here. I started my treatment 5 months ago and I see a big change. I work at a dental school and every faculty love's his work. His assistant's are the best!!!!!!! I love him and his staff...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
Dr. Akhras and his staff are very attentive, great listeners and very patient. Every time I had an issue they made time to book me in as soon as possible and fix any issues I had. They also made sure I had an amazing smile by my wedding day!! 100% recommend All Smiles!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
I have been a patient here for a year and a half now, and I absolutely love it. The energy and environment is phenomenal, and they make you feel welcomed each time. Dr. Akhras is always in a good mood, and he always makes sure he delivers nothing but the best. Today, I took my braces off, and I never imagined my teeth to look so immaculate. I have never met a doctor so meticulous and detailed in everything he does. I definitely recommend All Smiles. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
I have had an overall great experience with Dr. Akhras and his wonderful staff at the Flossmoor location.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
I had a lengthy term with wearing braces, and although sometimes it wasn't clear when the next steps would be taken, I had a great doctor who fixed me teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
We love him and so easy to talk too
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
My experience is problem free here. Your in and out in no time and the staff here is extremely nice. I have nothing bad to say, good things only!!!
would very likely recommend
They are wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
My experience with Dr. Akhras has been great because he is a perfectionist and doesn't just settle for anything less than his best. My teeth were a wreck before and by coming to him I couldn't be thankful enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
Always have been welcomed in the office and a nice Dentist who always made me seem like he could make the good decision about my dental problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
Dr. Akhras is very knowledgeable and very easy to get along with. Would recommend him to anybody looking to get orthodontic treatment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
I had a great experience with my braces and how well they took care of me. It was a very quick and I am very satisfied!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
Overall, I had a great experience in dealing with him and his staff. Everyone was always very friendly and attentive to my needs. Also, I am very pleased with how well my teeth look. So, good service and great results. Thank you everyone for a job well done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
Everything was good from the start. Flexible schedule was great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
Feels like home here. As long as you listen to Dr. A's instructions which are very clear, you will get the perfect smile you've always wanted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
Dr. Akhras and his staff throughout my entire experience the last 6 years have been fantastic. His expertise in his field resulted in a beautiful smile, he was always willing to answer questions and listen during any concerns. His office staff was always flexible and willing to work with me from everything from scheduling to payment. While going to the orthodontist is not really fun activity his office made the experience pleasant and one that I did not dread!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
I have really enjoyed my time while being here. They are always very quick to take care of any problems or concerns. My smile looks great thank to this amazing staff and doctor.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Akhras?

All Smiles Orthodontics