Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD

Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Frankfort, IL and has been practicing for 21 years. He practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

All Smiles Orthodontics

20500 S La Grange Rd Ste 9

Frankfort, IL 60423

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Akhras

Dr. Akhras' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Akhras "Doctor Akhras was raised in a medical family. His father is a surgeon, brothers are physicians, and his sister is a pharmacist. Doctor Akhras completed his dental education at Tufts University, School of Dental Medicine in Massachusetts. He received his training in orthodontics at the University of Buffalo New York School of Dentistry. Doctor Akhras is a member of the local and national orthodontic societies. Doctor Akhras is married and has two young children. When he is not working, he likes to spend his time playing tennis and jogging. He also enjoys watching sports and traveling. Since Doctor Akhras started practicing orthodontics in the Chicago land area, he has helped hundreds of patients achieve great results with beautiful smiles that should last a lifetime!"

This content was provided by Dr. Akhras "All Smiles Orthodontics strives to provide you with the best possible service. Our goal is to make your journey through orthodontic treatment both pleasant and comfortable. We are led by Doctor Akhras and as a team, we are committed to excellence. Our staff is highly trained to respond to all your needs and pay extra attention to your concerns. We will exceed your expectations and do it with a smile! "

3  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Tufts University, School of Dental Medicine - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Orthodontics - University of Buffalo New York School of Dentistry

Dr. Akhras has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Akhras has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Akhras does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Akhras and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Akhras' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Akhras

Dr. Akhras?
Dr. Akhras' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
My mother set me up an appointment and they were able to get me in right away. Everyone in the office is very nice and always helpful. My teeth came out better than I ever expected and in very little time. This company has had a couple of my other family members and we all agree that they are very...Read More
Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
The whole staff was very kind and helpful throughout my 2 years of treatment. They were always welcoming and kind whenever I had to come in or had to reschedule an appointment. They always had my best interests in mind and helped me achieve a straight, glowing smile. Despite the many times my...Read More
Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
I love coming here. I started my treatment 5 months ago and I see a big change. I work at a dental school and every faculty love's his work. His assistant's are the best!!!!!!! I love him and his staff...
Mar 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
Dr. Akhras and his staff are very attentive, great listeners and very patient. Every time I had an issue they made time to book me in as soon as possible and fix any issues I had. They also made sure I had an amazing smile by my wedding day!! 100% recommend All Smiles!!
Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Akhras, DMD?
I have been a patient here for a year and a half now, and I absolutely love it. The energy and environment is phenomenal, and they make you feel welcomed each time. Dr. Akhras is always in a good mood, and he always makes sure he delivers nothing but the best. Today, I took my braces off, and I...Read More
Mar 06, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Akhras?