Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 49

Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Norton, MA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Salloum to book an appointment.

Dr. Salloum

Norton Family Dental Group

275 W Main St Norton, MA 02766

Dr. Salloum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Salloum

4.4

Dr. Salloum?
  • Appointment scheduling (17)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (17)
  • Explained conditions well (17)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
Always explains my dental needs in a simple way, takes all the time needed to handle my anxiety.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
I am in my 70s and have been to many dentists over the years. Dr. Salloum is the best one I have ever been to. He cares about his patients, making sure that you are as comfortable as possible and always asking if he is hurting you. He also lets you know what he is doing and if you are going to feel any pain. I think he is great and would recommend him to anyone. Also his staff is great. I go to the Randolph office.
Joan Lichenstein in MA – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
I was first referred to Dr. Salloum because I needed a implant. Before I met with him I was nervous because I was going to lose my front tooth. After meeting with him and he answered all my questions, I was ready for my procedure. Dr Salloum did an amazing job and you would never know my front tooth was replaced. I am now a patient of Norton Family Dental and do my cleanings there. The entire staff is great. I highly recommend Dr. Salloum.
Derek Carter in north dighton – Jun 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
Looking for an amazing dentist-stop right here & call to make your appointment at Norton Family Dentistry. I am nervous & anxious anytime I need to go to the dentist. Dr. Salloum and staff understand that for some going to the dentist is anxiety producing and respond in a sincere and caring way. Dr. Salloum went above and beyond to help me correct my dental issues. He is an extremely skilled and kind dentist with a gentle touch. You will never want to go anywhere else after going to him!
Mary Brady in Lowell MA – Jun 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
I have been going to Eyad at Norton Family Dentist for over a year now and he is an amazing dentist. He is very efficient and approachable. His hygienist are the best I have ever had. You will not feel anything if you go for a cleaning. They provide all the details about what and why they have a process. The people there adjust to your schedule and are always ready to help.
Jean Pierre in Brockton, MA – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
Best dentist I ever had! I had several cavities and pain. After couple sessions with Dr. Salloum my teeth are perfect. Everyone at the office supper friendly and I never had to wait more than 5 minutes.
Boston, MA – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
Doctor Salloum is great! I have been to Dr. Salloum's office a few times and the staff is always kind and accommodating of my schedule. Dr. Salloum listens to my concerns and addresses them fully. He took his time to do my fillings and I can honestly say I did not feel a thing! I am very grateful for Dr. Salloum's patience and attentiveness, I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great dentist!
Maggie in Hopkinton, MA – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
Dr. Salloum, is very thorough and gentle. I have been going to him for several years, and I was always treated with professionalism and warmth from him and his team. The quality of his work is exceptional.
Azzam T. in Franklin, MA – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
Dr. Salloum is the best! My teeth have never felt better since becoming a patient of his! I truly appreciate Dr. Salloum's professionalism and attentiveness regarding my oral health. He is the kind of Dentist that you don't mind going to, Dr. Salloum and his Staff always work to make your visit a pleasant experience. In addition, he always takes the time to ask about my family and whats going on in my life at the start of each visit. I highly recommend him!
Abby Rovaldi in Taunton, MA – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
I've been to Dr. Salloum's office in Norton several times for both cleaning and fillings. The staff is very nice and friendly, there is no wait, and the service is awesome. Dr. Salloum is an excellent doctor, he worked on fillings in both back and front teeth and I can't be any happier. He is the best dentist I've ever had. While working, Dr. Salloum explains every step, I never felt any pain even with major fillings. I will with out a doubt continue to come back and see Dr. Salloum.
Toufic in Franklin, MA – Oct 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
Dr. Salloum is EXCELLENT! He is the best dentist I've ever had. I had to do several fillings (10+ ). While doing the fillings I didn't feel any pain, and he explained to me what to expect to feel. He took his time while doing the fillings, while other dentists I had they rushed through it. Every filling turned out to be perfect. Now after completing the dental work, I'm very comfortable with my teeth and in love with my smile. I recommended Dr. Salloum to few friends and everyone loved him.
Massarrah Tannous in Milford, MA – Aug 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
Dr. Salloum is gentle , thorough,and pays great attention to details. I couldn't be happier , the entire experience is great. One time he came from his other office to meet me in Norton office to recement my temporary crown.
Peter Carrara in Foxboro, MA – Jun 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Salloum?

I treat every patient with gentle professional dental care.

Dentistry has always been my passion , I graduated from Tufts dental school in 2000 and I have been practicing General dentistry since that time . I love...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry