Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Salloum

Norton Family Dental Group

275 W Main St Norton, MA 02766

Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Norton, MA. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Salloum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Salloum

4.4

Dr. Salloum?
Dr. Salloum's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Always explains my dental needs in a simple way, takes all the time needed to handle my anxiety.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
I am in my 70s and have been to many dentists over the years. Dr. Salloum is the best one I have ever been to. He cares about his patients, making sure that you are as comfortable as possible and always asking if he is hurting you. He also lets you know what he is doing and if you are going to feel any pain. I think he is great and would recommend him to anyone. Also his staff is great. I go to the Randolph office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
I was first referred to Dr. Salloum because I needed a implant. Before I met with him I was nervous because I was going to lose my front tooth. After meeting with him and he answered all my questions, I was ready for my procedure. Dr Salloum did an amazing job and you would never know my front tooth was replaced. I am now a patient of Norton Family Dental and do my cleanings there. The entire staff is great. I highly recommend Dr. Salloum.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
Looking for an amazing dentist-stop right here & call to make your appointment at Norton Family Dentistry. I am nervous & anxious anytime I need to go to the dentist. Dr. Salloum and staff understand that for some going to the dentist is anxiety producing and respond in a sincere and caring way. Dr. Salloum went above and beyond to help me correct my dental issues. He is an extremely skilled and kind dentist with a gentle touch. You will never want to go anywhere else after going to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
I have been going to Eyad at Norton Family Dentist for over a year now and he is an amazing dentist. He is very efficient and approachable. His hygienist are the best I have ever had. You will not feel anything if you go for a cleaning. They provide all the details about what and why they have a process. The people there adjust to your schedule and are always ready to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
Best dentist I ever had! I had several cavities and pain. After couple sessions with Dr. Salloum my teeth are perfect. Everyone at the office supper friendly and I never had to wait more than 5 minutes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
Doctor Salloum is great! I have been to Dr. Salloum's office a few times and the staff is always kind and accommodating of my schedule. Dr. Salloum listens to my concerns and addresses them fully. He took his time to do my fillings and I can honestly say I did not feel a thing! I am very grateful for Dr. Salloum's patience and attentiveness, I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
Dr. Salloum, is very thorough and gentle. I have been going to him for several years, and I was always treated with professionalism and warmth from him and his team. The quality of his work is exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
Dr. Salloum is the best! My teeth have never felt better since becoming a patient of his! I truly appreciate Dr. Salloum's professionalism and attentiveness regarding my oral health. He is the kind of Dentist that you don't mind going to, Dr. Salloum and his Staff always work to make your visit a pleasant experience. In addition, he always takes the time to ask about my family and whats going on in my life at the start of each visit. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
I've been to Dr. Salloum's office in Norton several times for both cleaning and fillings. The staff is very nice and friendly, there is no wait, and the service is awesome. Dr. Salloum is an excellent doctor, he worked on fillings in both back and front teeth and I can't be any happier. He is the best dentist I've ever had. While working, Dr. Salloum explains every step, I never felt any pain even with major fillings. I will with out a doubt continue to come back and see Dr. Salloum.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
Dr. Salloum is EXCELLENT! He is the best dentist I've ever had. I had to do several fillings (10+ ). While doing the fillings I didn't feel any pain, and he explained to me what to expect to feel. He took his time while doing the fillings, while other dentists I had they rushed through it. Every filling turned out to be perfect. Now after completing the dental work, I'm very comfortable with my teeth and in love with my smile. I recommended Dr. Salloum to few friends and everyone loved him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?
Dr. Salloum is gentle , thorough,and pays great attention to details. I couldn't be happier , the entire experience is great. One time he came from his other office to meet me in Norton office to recement my temporary crown.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eyad Salloum, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Salloum?

I treat every patient with gentle professional dental care.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics

2000
Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine
2000

• Arabic

Dr. Salloum accepts

Dr. Salloum accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Delta Dental
MetLife

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Salloum treats your condition or procedure