Dr. Ewa Hame, DDS

Dr. Ewa Hame, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Ewa Hame, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Murrieta, CA and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from University Of Southern California in 2004 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

40414 California Oaks Rd Ste A

Murrieta, CA 92562

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Hame

Dr. Hame's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hame "I think the most important think about me is the fact that I love what I do. I am proud to say that I am the first doctor in my family. To me that means a lot, it brings a great satisfaction to my parents and my entire family. I graduated in 2004 from the USC School of Dentistry with the prestigious Robert W. McNulty Memorial Award for the highest academic achievement during the four year doctoral program. That followed by The Julio Endelman Memoral Award for most professional growth and development during the four year program, and The Rex Ingraham Award for the excellence in clinical operative dentistry. Also, The International College of Dentist for the Outstanding Achievdment during the four years of dental study. On a personal note, I have 3 amazing kids and a very supportive and loving husband. He is not only my best friend , but also a business partner and companion. "

This content was provided by Dr. Hame "There is nothing complicated about my care philosophy. I love what I do, I was trained well by the best school in the world, USC is my pride and home. My patients mean a lot to me , they become my family. I am just a human, but I know I will do anything for my patients! "

3  Practice Areas

• Dentinogenesis Imperfecta
  • Fused Mandibular Incisors
  • Gingival Fibromatosis
  • Gingival Fibromatosis - Dental Abnormalities
  • Gingival Fibromatosis - Unusual Facies - Cafe-Au-Lait Pigmentation - Congenital Skin Telangiectases
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Traumatic Dental Injuries

No malpractice history found for California.

• San Francisco State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Southern California
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Advanced Periodontics
  • University Of Southern California
  • University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Hame has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hame has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • German
  • Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Hame does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hame and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hame's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hame to family and friends

Dr. Hame's Performance

Dr. Hame Says:
"

Thank you Rachael for your kind survey and very nice comment. It was my pleasure to have your daughter as my patient.

"

Dr Hame is a wonderful dentist. The number one thing I look for is patience. She has a ton of patience and she is so sweet as well as her assistants. I'd never want my kids to go anywhere else after having her, she really gets down on there level and makes sure they know they are fine and most...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Hame recently treated my son. He had a few cavities and his mouth and teeth are very sensitive. I could not think more highly of Dr. Hame and her staff. They explained everything beforehand and took extra care to make sure my son did not feel any discomfort whatsoever. Dr. Hame had to fill a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Hame was so kind kids obviously feel comfortable with her. She was incredibly quick so not to allow my child to become restless. My son is 5 years old and had to have a crown and three fillings. She was able to do it all I one session and he never knew he had a shot. She is the best I've ever...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Wow, Tamarra , that is so kind of you. I am humbled by all you said about me. I love what I do and love working with kids. It was truly my pleasure to treat your son. Hope to see you soon.

My six-year-old daughter just had a lot of work done, and I was so unbelievably impressed by her level of Care and quick, yet efficient work. Highly recommended!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option12thumbs down icon option0