Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Schwarz

Concerned Dental Care (Bronx)

55 E Mosholu Pkwy N Bronx, NY 10467

Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Bronx, NY and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Tufts University Dental School in 2003 and practices dentistry, prosthodontics, and more.

Dr. Schwarz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schwarz

Dr. Schwarz?
Dr. Schwarz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD
Dr.Schwarz and Dr.Green placed an implant. They did such a great job. i am so happy with the work they did. They both are great doctors made the entire process as smooth as possible. Thankful for my wonderful smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
Thankful for Dr.Schwarz. He has been working on me for a while now. I refuse to see anyone else. He keeps my smile going. Truly appreciate the staff as well. i love that its all familiar faces.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
i came in with my mom so that she can get measured for her dentures. My mom has alzheimers and Dr.Schwarz and his assistant Hector were so patient with my mom. Great service. Thanks for being so great. i feel more comfortable knowing my mother will be taken care of properly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
i came in super late for my appointment.. but the young ladies in the front were so accommodating. i was still able to get seen for my checkup. Dr. Schwarz as always was great.. thanks concerned dental care staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
HES GOT THE MANNERS OFNA CHILD HE STORMED OFF CAUSE MY CROWN WASNT WHIT ENOUGH AND THE STAFF AGREED THEN HE SAID HE WOUDNT EVEN TOUCH MY MOUTH AFTER I JUST GOT A CLEANIG BECAUSE IT WASNT A DEEP CLEANING WHICH IVE NEVER HAD IN MY LIFE HE JUST DIDNT WANNA WORK BECAUSE HE KNEW HE SCREWED UP NO APOLOGIES.IN LAMENST TEARM VERY UNLIKABLE PERSON SINCERELY ANDREW AVELLANET
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
i have heard about Dr.Schwarz, he is very pleasant was very clear about my treatment. explained everything and made me feel better and at ease about completing all my dental work. Highly appreciate it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
i was recommended to this office . Everyone was GREAT.. from the front desk staff to Dr.Schwarz . i am very pleased and had an amazing 1st experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
i was recommended to come to this office. Im so glad i came here. Everyone is wonderful. From the front desk staff to Dr.Schwarz he was very pleasant. Great office.Great !st experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
i came into the office as a new patient to see Dr.Schwarz .. my first mistake was that i didnt call and walked in... Dr.Schwarz was not in today. but that was ok because the young ladies in the front was more then helpful and even though he was not in i was still in pain and they immediately offered me an appointment to see another doctor. Great office ..Great customer service ... Highly recommend this office .. great 1st experience ..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
Im afraid of dentist.. but i must say Dr.Schwarz makes me feel at ease. Always explains in full detail. and if he can does the treatment at that very moment. Always a pleasure when i go see Dr.Schwarz.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
Once again Dr.Schwarz is just the best!! I saw him today and along with his assistant Hector... they treated me with absolute respect and care he gave me a recap of my treatment and did what he does best which is make my smile even more beautiful each and every time. I needed my 6 month checkup. The X-ray tech Nicole was very gentle and patient with me. GO TO CONCERN DENTAL I truly just adore Dr. Schwarz and I have so much respect for his work ethics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
Dr.Schwarz is super patient with me which i truly appreciate. I have anxiety and he makes me feel so comfortable. He explains everything in full detail before starting any work. Makes sure i comprehend. I have been a long time patient at Dr.Jay Fensterstocks office and will only see Schwarz. His assistant Hector also helps in making my visit as pleasant as possible. I always get compliments on my teeth. Thanks Dr Schwarz for always making my visits so delightful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
I have been with Dr. Schwarz for almost 10 years and he has done a great job in my mouth. I have not had any problems with any of the work he did. I would recommend him to anyone in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
i am very happy with the quality of care i receive at Concerned Dental . i would like to continue my treatment At this office everyone is very courteous Dr.Schwarz is amazing and explained everything to me in detail and made me feel super comfortable. i have been to many dentist before and i have never been treated with such care. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
Dr. Schwarz was always patient with and addressed all my concerns. He kept going and never stopped working until i was completely satisfied. Best dentist I've ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
i really appreciate Dr.Schwarz assistant Hector. "The Angel" as we all call him. He is great and always makes you feel comfortable in the room as the doctor is working on you. The staff at concerned dental care is great from the girls at the front Arleen and Lorraine to my doctor Schwarz and his assistants. highly recommend this office for the full family feel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
Dr. Schwarz is an excellent Doctor of dentistry. During times of immediate need Dr. Schwarz makes himself available. Dr. Schwarz turned my broken smile into a work of art through cosmetic dentistry. Great Dr.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
I've come here for 3 yrs. I've referred my mother and brother. I have always hated coming to the dentist but the staff and Mr. Schwarz have always comforted me when i was nervous, made jokes, to hear me laugh and make me smile. Concerned Dental have shown true care for my comfort and happiness, both dental and mentally. I Love the staff. Dr. Schwarz has always made it his priority to spend more than enough time tending to the needs of all his patients. It a great place with great service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
Dr. Schwarz has dealt with my fear of the dentist. He has always been considerate and patient with my tantrums.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?
I had an amazing experience today with Dentist Schwarz, little wait time and outstanding service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Schwarz, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schwarz?

Concerned Dental Care are dental professionals whose mission is to provide patients with gentle, caring, quality dentistry at affordable prices. We are people who care about people.

• Pediatric Dentistry

2006
2003
1999

Dr. Schwarz accepts

Dr. Schwarz accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

• Root Canal
  • Same-Day Dental Crowns
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Concerned Dental Care (Bronx)

• Sat: 8:00am - 2:00pm